Options

I've got it bad, so bad...

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Scruples? Is that a new fragrance? Hot new club in Monaco? And, hmmmm. I always like to have a sexy fireman standing by at my parties. It get's very hot very quickly with S. and Stellan in the room. So, I'm not currently partying in Calabasas, but when I do, I will take pics and show you were everyone hangs. (Have to admit....I keep Stellan and S. in the bedroom with me. Then I keep my hubby isolated on the patio - he can't talk to anyone there. Much better for me. Then.....I've got Luz and Lucy in the living room....there to greet guests and keep things running smoothly........while I'm off measuring for drapes in Moi Boudoir. Then usually Polka Dot and Eselle in the Kitchen (You thought I made the stuffed mushroom? lol)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Good morning, Koko! It's good to know I'm at least at virtual parties! Woohoo! Love the Calabasas house.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Also, people: what is SAM's GC name? Can anybody see that? Is it S.A.M.C.R.O., or something like that?

• Options
    Okay, so now I'm a little upset because I just went to use my blue hair on Luz, and the game made me buy it again!

I went back and saw a very old picture of mine from a weekend fashion show I started a month or more ago:
    This picture was from the event when we won these boots, remember? d a m m i t!
    image.jpg1_zps5tgyntaa.jpg

So I obviously did own that color! Well, in order to use the blue just now for this picture, I had to pay 40 more Kstars, but I thought maybe I was remembering owning it when I hadn't! Alright. Deep breath, I'm trying to enjoy the social part of this thing, no matter what! I'll submit a ticket, though I really can't believe there will be any help for this. Argh!!!

Trying to be calm here. I guess this doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.
    image.jpg1_zpsvnk949lj.jpg

Well, before my temper tantrum, rocker Luz was taking this picture with her roadie, JeffLee, as they prepped for her soundcheck.

image.jpg2_zpsapqtqrbq.jpg

This is Naimonster and Luz during a dress rehearsal for the KKH production of Swan Lake. She was just about to pull her hair up into the Mohawk. You see how magical N is? Luz actually has to cut her hair off in order to have one, but N can just Mohawk and un-Mohawk at will!
    image.jpg1_zps4nj0sjw7.jpg

I didn't know if I should even show this one, and risk warning the prey animals. Here's Jedibull and Luz taking advantage of the boozey New Year's Eve scene in order to get a quick bite. Jedi is definitely better at dressing to fit in, but then again, he actually shows the fangs, so Luz has that little bit of an edge as a predator...
    image.jpg3_zpsg3g0bmwg.jpg

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    It's a great idea for a thread Luz it's fun to come up with outfits and Koko your parties are the best! I think it's S_A_M_C_R_O I hope you don't mind us writing it Alkoholiks you may get an influx of friend requests now people have seen your costume :D

Ooh I love your latest entries Luz makes a very glamorous vampire!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh Luz you made me laugh about the Mohawk and un-Mohawk comment! What do you think about this shameful story, her fiance punched her in the eye, explains the bruise and red eye. Runaway bride.

And Luz you hot stuff... your dress... the mohawk... *speechless* I swear I searched up the store thrice, was it specially made for you?
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glu should hire you girls to write the story line of the game, it would be much more fun, juicy, sensual and tragic !!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hi guys!

Naimonster, no more fiancées for you! Disgraceful that anyone would treat you that way! Well, at least now Luz and Jedi know who their next meal will be... Point them towards the loser! As 123talya would say, "Yes I like my revenge mawhaha!!!!! Lol"

Also, about the dresses: the short, sparkly one is the prize for the Money-maker Comeback, and the long dress was one of those exclusive weekend sales items that people are always begging for more of! That's what kills me; I mean, tons of us would happily pay for beautiful pixels of fashion if we knew what we were getting ourselves into! So preferable to the gambling scheme.

Along that vein, I caved in and bought the men's suit for Stellan because I love, love, love it so much. I'm so ridiculous. But I have to play for free, for real, for a long time now! I'll post a pic of Stellan looking soooooooo good later on, after we take the girls to the park in real life. That pesky real-life!

• Options
    Alright, we've delayed our trip in order to have sandwiches first. So here's the suit I couldn't resist. What is wrong with me?

The same thing that's wrong with my Luz doll, apparently. Even though she knows better than anybody how dopey Stellan can be, she's still fawning over the suit. No, dude, you're not a gangster, no matter where you're posing or what you're wearing. Give it a rest.

image.jpg1_zpsixmklib4.jpg

• Options
    Stellan looks fabulous! There is nothing wrong in dressing well and have good taste!

However the relationship of Stellan and Luz ... almost threw up my lunch!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Yep Stellan looks (Kar)dashing! Where is Luz's top from I'm sure you've said before but I can't remember - it's lovely!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    Awesome thread. I've been cracking up reading the whole thing.

So SAM is indeed a part time volenteer fireman. I don't want to put his business out there but I've heard he removes those over sized trousers for tips at certain establishments that cater to lady clientele. Fairly certian he's a polygamist since he puts out many fires at the houses in Beverly Hills as well as the condos near LAX.

DJ JediBull is often seen on the ones and twos throughout the clubs in Miami & Vegas. Rumor has it he been romantically linked to Luz & Lucy and who knows what goes on in those private tutor sessions with Koko.
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Stellan looks fabulous! There is nothing wrong in dressing well and have good taste!

However the relationship of Stellan and Luz ... almost threw up my lunch!

You and your ethics, morals, and taboos. You're so judge-y. That's why I call you Judgey Magee. <you know I'm kidding, right? I actually call you Hot Stuff.>

I'm just glad you didn't actually lose your lunch. I was aiming to horrify you, not starve you.

• Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Yep Stellan looks (Kar)dashing! Where is Luz's top from I'm sure you've said before but I can't remember - it's lovely!

I scored that top at another VIP event sometime in January, maybe? It makes me very happy. You can borrow it anytime, Lucy!

• Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »

So SAM is indeed a part time volenteer fireman. I don't want to put his business out there but I've heard he removes those over sized trousers for tips at certain establishments that cater to lady clientele. Fairly certian he's a polygamist since he puts out many fires at the houses in Beverly Hills as well as the condos near LAX.

DJ JediBull is often seen on the ones and twos throughout the clubs in Miami & Vegas. Rumor has it he been romantically linked to Luz & Lucy and who knows what goes on in those private tutor sessions with Koko.

Yay! So good to see you here. Hope things are going better & better for your mom!

Luckily Lucy and Luz <say that three times fast!> are good at sharing things. I wonder how Apple P will take this revelation, though.

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I scored that top at another VIP event sometime in January, maybe? It makes me very happy. You can borrow it anytime, Lucy!

Thanks! <3 As for Princess Apple she should be cool she's lovely if feisty, anyway in the event of a smackdown she said we're in the living room at the party so there's plenty of cushions right? Glad you joined the thread Alkoholiks good info now we know how it is :D
  • Options
    Alright, we've delayed our trip in order to have sandwiches first. So here's the suit I couldn't resist. What is wrong with me?

The same thing that's wrong with my Luz doll, apparently. Even though she knows better than anybody how dopey Stellan can be, she's still fawning over the suit. No, dude, you're not a gangster, no matter where you're posing or what you're wearing. Give it a rest.

image.jpg1_zpsixmklib4.jpg

Well Missy...........remember you're statement when I asked what he was saying? Call him into a date and cancel it? Well, I told you it erased all my professional points with him? I haven't had a gig I can bring anyone into, so I haven't worked with him again to fix it. and today he calls, and wants ransom. Needless to say I paid it, but I HAVE to have a gig where I can call him in. Luckily he is neither star not heart, but if I have to keep paying for him.....I bought him doll.

How have I never been caught cheating before this? I ahem....'work' with them. Why do you think I have homes all over the world? Vegas? Mile high club baby. But now, my world may come tumbling down. If hubby starts to question these ransoms for Stellan, he may put 2 and 2 together. He already chased Cassio away. And I don't even know if he's dead or not, but now he looks like Gavin Rossdale. so.....after I fix this, and I want to see what he says....send me a screenshot? (Although, I hate to say this, I don't want to hurt his feelings. It was only 8 Stars. That wouldn't even buy me a fourth of a gift box worth 4000$!) So, it's not gonna break me, but I have to get the prof relationship back. I'm thinking Me and Stellan might make a little movie. How does "One Night in Calabasas" Sound? Paris was already taken. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Alkoholiks wrote: »

Lest there be any tongues wagging over this....Silly Boy. I'm teaching him French. Duh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hmm, that's trouble, Koko. I used to be able to call people up, see what they said, and carefully cancel the date immediately without any trouble. I did it frequently to see what people were saying whenever I met a new friend. Admittedly, you're the only one I've called up to listen to lately, and you've heard me whining about having a similar problem with you in Luz's game. Ugh. So now I know never to do that kind of thing again. Maybe something about that dynamic has changed, even though you haven't ever had a date together! P00pfest! Maybe I'll go pay to get you back again and then see if I can do a job with you, too. Glitchy p00p-p00p. Sorry to lead you astray! Never listen to me. Just look at me. Pretty, pretty me.

Yes, I'd already been thinking we needed a plan to send each other our more despicable quote screenshots. It's a deal.

• Options
    Hmm, that's trouble, Koko. I used to be able to call people up, see what they said, and carefully cancel the date immediately without any trouble. I did it frequently to see what people were saying whenever I met a new friend. Admittedly, you're the only one I've called up to listen to lately, and you've heard me whining about having a similar problem with you in Luz's game. Ugh. So now I know never to do that kind of thing again. Maybe something about that dynamic has changed, even though you haven't ever had a date together! P00pfest! Maybe I'll go pay to get you back again and then see if I can do a job with you, too. Glitchy p00p-p00p. Sorry to lead you astray! Never listen to me. Just look at me. Pretty, pretty me.

Yes, I'd already been thinking we needed a plan to send each other our more despicable quote screenshots. It's a deal.

If there is a heart next to my name, don't waste your stars. lol. This is a big glitch we should really try to get them to fix. Because meeting someone and sending them a little "Hiya" gift shouldn't determine how you play with them. And, from my personal experience, on a date, you call a contact and you spend energy+ cash on a date. You stand/sit (depending on venue). For work...you call up a contact, you spend energy on a gig. Only difference is.......the professional work contact doesn't pester you at inopportune times. See?

Oh, and I told you a hubby was wearing yellow, and there is not a spec of yellow in my home IRL? well, apparently I missed a date, (actually I just said no) and now he calls, ready to divorce if I don't pay ransom. I laughed and said "Good bye Yellow Shirt Vegas pick up on Valentines day. No more looking at your ugly butt yellow shirt, AND......this game is currently working with Cassio. After this, it's a party. And last time (last week different game) Cassio said "I see there is someone else you should be paying attention to". He can't say that now. I. Am. Divorced. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, You're going to love my new greeting. Let your imagination run wild when you see it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Okay, then you know what you have to do-- send it to me, and I'll respond with Stellan's new greeting.

• Options
    Okay... This can't be good. Apparently Luz managed to set one of the fountains in Napa Valley on fire. <how is that even possible?!?>

Firemen. So much trouble.

image.jpg1_zpsghibbyft.jpg

• Options
    I had no intention to be judge Miss Varias so I apologize for my bad behavior, maybe I was jealous of the fabulous look of Stellan. You can call me whatever you want! ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Can I call you about suspicious fountain fires? You aren't also a fireman, are you?

• Options
    I don't think that it's the fountain that is on fire!

That kind of fire I can't cease!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    You're pretty clever, Hot Stuff!

• Options
    I know I know!

People underestimate because of the hair color!

Ceasing the forum for today!

Tonight praying for my new long hair style like Brad Pitt come in the new update!

Amen
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok, You're going to love my new greeting. Let your imagination run wild when you see it. ;)

This will finally be the push he needed in order to switch to mints, I think...