Options

Weekend Event 5/01/2015 May Day and More! AmazeB@lls Adventure!!!

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I screen grabbed the other colors from the "master wardrobe ". We don't know if the other colors will or won't be released. We just have to wait and see.

With the other two (bandage dress and lace skirt with crop top) Kims pick the other colors were released a day or two after the weekend event ended.

Where is the Master Wardrobe viewable? I've seen screenshots of things but would love to check it out firsthand.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    In one of the other threads Koko. I used quotation marks bcuz its really not a "master wardrobe "...just the term the player used in the thread.
    Where is the Master Wardrobe viewable? I've seen screenshots of things but would love to check it out firsthand.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Andriod player
  • Options
    I guess I lucked up and only had 3 hour gigs this weekend (with the exception of the book storyline).

I was able to accumulate a good number of stars, but I used them to gift Charli a couple of things since he had to start over.

Andriod player
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I earned a handful of Kstars, but didn't go too nuts with it. It was good to have something pushing me to make progress against the backlog of super-long eight hour gigs, anyway. But I felt so little pressure that I would walk off and forget all about them. I think I even lost fans one or two times! Not like me at all...

It was such a gorgeous weekend around here, and we made the most of it! Visited with friends, planted the Japanese maple we'd bought for our yard, other good stuff.

I was able to pick up more Kstars from the "free Kstars" offers section <the normal six, plus a few watch trailer to the end jobbies from besponserpay> this weekend, actually. It worked smoothly again, so that was a nice surprise.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    RubyD just called my howdydoody a xolo? My god!

This feels more like a weirdo Friday afternoon then a Sunday morning... Nice to see everybody around here again! Sleeeeeeepy KKH weekend.

Does that have anything to do with this thing I found in urban D?
    " Xolodal
    an Abyssinian nose flute played by Omboko that sounds like the mating call of an elephant.
    Did you see sexy Omboko playing his Xolodal to Zainab? "

And
    RubyD wrote: ยป
    ROTFLMAO. Vats, can your glitch top this one? Anyone have a purse for this Xoloitzcuintli?

I don't know, but maybe you could try this one? According to a handbag forum, it's an acutal purse, does look like a matte leather, except for the cellulite look. That's a bit more Ostrich.

[IMG]http://i1120.photobucket.com/ Sigh. i cropped it, censored myself not because it was naughty, but it gave the appearance of naughty. FOr those of you not quick enough - it was a butt purse. A purse fashioned to look like a great big butt with contrasting handles. lol.[/img]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That was the most disgusting purse I've ever seen! Ugh, just imagining carrying that thing around! Blech!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Yeah I know, I had to take it down. Even cropped it looked just awful. Won't you sleep well tonight having seen that?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    In one of the other threads Koko. I used quotation marks bcuz its really not a "master wardrobe "...just the term the player used in the thread.

Believe it or not, this is very helpful. Off to the search, but now it comes to mind, and we never tracked down where the source of the extra clothes are from. But I'll still search.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Im a little shocked KoKo ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I thought you were the KKH OG??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

If you haven't found the thread yet, this should be more helpful.

Just go to Google Play, watch the vid and press pause to view the wardrobe.

PhotoGrid_1430704881044_zpsr8lb0j54.jpg

Goodnight everyone, hope you enjoyed this weekends event ๐Ÿ˜˜

Believe it or not, this is very helpful. Off to the search, but now it comes to mind, and we never tracked down where the source of the extra clothes are from. But I'll still search.

Andriod player
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    I wasn't quick enough to catch the purse, Koko, but the Xolo. . . is another name for the Mexican hairless Chihuahua. Have *no* idea what you dolls thought I meant. ;-)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I was able to accumulate a good number of stars, but I used them to gift Charli a couple of things since he had to start over.

But I can't see you in my game yet. Is it possible, one-sided appearance? Anyways I hope soon, maybe the gifts will come along :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Did I already say congrats to Alkoholiks for an awesome thread? If not then here it is Congrats man! I loved the food..so much bacon, it was beautiful and yet deadly:p

Glad to hear that everyone collected stars this past weekend!

Unfortunately I didn't get to touch the game at all this past weekend so I collocated none..oh well it will be different next time:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Charli wrote: ยป
    But I can't see you in my game yet. Is it possible, one-sided appearance? Anyways I hope soon, maybe the gifts will come along :D

These are the 2 items I sent you

PhotoGrid_1430759793214_zpsgd0kpkat.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    RubyD wrote: ยป
    I wasn't quick enough to catch the purse, Koko, but the Xolo. . . is another name for the Mexican hairless Chihuahua. Have *no* idea what you dolls thought I meant. ;-)

Oh, I think we were thinking more Brazillian and less Mexican. lol. I'm sorry, Luz and DmvDoll were running around with their HowdyDoodys on display, so well, we only comment on what the game gives us I guess. lol, but that glitch makes me want to have an Amber Rose hairstyle. Seeing Luz hairless (oh, that's where the Xolo comes from I guess. lol) made me think a nice AmberRose look would really rock a couple of outfits.

Noona, I'm so sorry you weren't here. And no Moony, Hope you guys make it back more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Maura AgustinMaura Agustin Registered Users 76 Posts
    I hope this last weekend was awesome! My husband and I went to the Kentucky derby!! Now that was some people watching the clothes were amazing. That would have been fun to have had a derby event if we had more hats!!!
    GC ID: Maura Agustin
    I love gifting those who gift me! Let's exchange!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Thanks Koko, I will try to be here more often.

Side note has anyone else noticed that Willow has some new tweets? Like one she says "Had to model at a ****py club. Reminds me of my catalog days" Or something like that.. Idk thought that was diff

Edit: Did not know that C_R_A_P_P_Y was such a bad word... I just learned something new today..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    The dress is available in the other colors now ๐Ÿ˜Š

PhotoGrid_1430768438797_zpsdtj6up8y.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    The dress is available in the other colors now ๐Ÿ˜Š

The bottom of the dress bothers me. I could nt bring myself to buy it for that reason. The white version isn't that bad though.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    ugh why are the girls getting all the new clothes. v-v
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    The dress is available in the other colors now &#55357;&#56842;

Hi. Can you screenshot the other colors being available in your wardrobe to purchase? Nothing new is available here in my games.

NVMD. Android got it. wonder why ipad didn't. ok, they all got it. bought 3 purple, 2 black and 2 white :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    ugh why are the girls getting all the new clothes. v-v
    The ladies received a better discount off the sale items as well. Dunno why the double standard, lol.
  • Options
    DIdrisDIdris Registered Users 2 Posts
    Why are all the gigs 8 hours? What happened to the options for a 1 hour and or 3 hr
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    That would have been fun to have had a derby event if we had more hats!!!

An event about or around the Kentucky Derby is a fabulous idea, I think. (Maybe you can put it in the Suggestion Thread if you are serious.)

I'd love more hats too but ones like they wear there and at Royal Ascot. And only if they are separate from the hair, although I'm not sure they can easily do that. They'd have to draw one to fit every single hairstyle.

Maybe 'tantalizers' or whatever they are called, would be easier to do that with in the game.
  • Options
    You_mad_bro414You_mad_bro414 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hey Glu admin do u still get on here
  • Options
    No, and I'm closing this thread. Don't bump old threads a year old for your own purposes. You don't even post here, you're from a different game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.