Options

Parental questionnaire!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    The two pictures of those babies are so creepy. Reminds me of children of the corn
  • Options
    DivinesDivines Registered Users 1 Posts
    twin girls named Ashley and Taylor!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    RubyD wrote: »
    Are you joking? Child services is only a phone call away. If contacts learn you're not cuddling your child enough or leaving him or her alone while you and the main squeeze are out making headlines together? Puh-lease!
    That's just one possible way for a child to "leave."

The other could be in a custody battle. That neglected spouse of yours who wants to call it quits? Well, doll, he or she just filed for full custody rights, lol.
    • Unlocked hummer left on Rodeo Drive with the keys inside - Cost 30KStars
    • Send the child upstairs like they do in tv soaps, where the child stays for a month and then walks down the stairs 10 years older Google SORAS - Soap Opera Rapid Age Syndrome - Cost 40KStars
    • Get a call from Simon (after paying Maria $$$ and fans) saying it didn't work out and the rest of the gig was over. - Cost 100K Stars
    • They'll hold a contest where we can enter our most imaginative way to fix it, and the winner gets to open up the Exclusive Boarding School for KK;H Games Obsolete Accessories that look like game kids. - cost: Priceless. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kitkatkitkat Banned Users 4 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »
    The two pictures of those babies are so creepy. Reminds me of children of the corn

Maybe that's what they were going for? Lol. Either way, being a parent in this game isn't really a top priority for me at all. My husband is a B-list police officer (no idea that police officers were famous like that) and he already acts like a baby.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Daphy wrote: »

aPuGmpj.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!