Options

Weekend Event 6/05/2015 Babies are here, How 'bout some Showers?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Well, quite a week. We had the date marathon weekend for lovely TD4 Dresses for the ladies, and stuff for the guys (I'm awful I know, but all I saw was that dress.lol)
Then OMG, the Baybays! What a population explosion!
Next we have VIP pals to call in to help us save our careers.
Only one question remains, as the calendar turns from HumpDay to "IsItTheWeekendEvent yet?" we're popping the cork,

champagne_zpsq29dgab1.gif

Putting on our favorite tunes:
and introducing our Hostess for the event, and frankly, I'm just glad I got this thread up before the teaser.
Expect the unexpected! It's Glu's Anniversary of 10 years, Kim's Game's 1st Anniversary and we have no idea
about what Glu has in store this weekend. One thing I do know.........
We're going to get kraykray around here, and time to announce this week's hostess for the weekend in which we are up for anything...........
SabinaC

SabinaCHeader_zpsldngwk8i.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    Oh, and can we get a Teaser chant going in here? But heh heh, threads up before the teaser. That's a plus in my book. oh, ok, ya want me to start it? Anytime it slows down in here, resurrect the Teaser chant. (Oh, and I don't think it counts if it isn't in purple. so......oh and another thing....SabinaC's fave colors are Magenta and Turquoise, she likes long walks on the be
    oh, sorry. She loves Taylor Swift , and................teaser chants. I have it on good authority that SabinaC LOVES Teaser Chants.

Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I was right! BABY SHOWER! (Can't wait to see what's in the gifboxes)

Btw I love the dress and the hair but that yellow bag it's just horrible.

image_zps4kd1pabd.jpg
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Geez that's a horrible dress (imo) it was horrendous win Kim wore it too

PUNKChaosCoutureCostumeInstituteGalakWbOp2kIwWgl_zps2px71hhr.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Ermagheerd we're getting the hair doe! *music of heavens opening*
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    The horrible yellow bag is inspired by Kourtney

penelope-scotland-disick-and-kourtney-kardashian-gallery_zpsanldesys.jpg
  • Options
    Probably in the gift boxes there's baby clothes but I'm not so sure because some people doesn't have yet or don't want a baby so I'm curious to know how this "weekend event" would be.
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Not a fan of the outfit. Hope the giftboxes will be better. Though i appreciate the theme, even i don`t own a baby yet.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Well now that parties will take more time and energy, I'm kind of glad I don't care for this dress. I'll stop at the hair.
    iOS
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    i love the hair. i'm glad it isn't the last prize. especially now that they made the parties more difficult. apparently glu is not a fan of fun parties -__-
  • Options
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Well now that parties will take more time and energy, I'm kind of glad I don't care for this dress. I'll stop at the hair.

Lol... Me too. I would never ware it and don't even want to scroll by it in my wardrobe lol 🙈😂😂😂

But Kim loved it and said it was her favorite pregnancy look. I think she had a severe case of baby brain.

Andriod player
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    How great is it to get these early teasers!

Somehow the guys are the ones who ended up with the 'exhausted new parent' hairstyle, not the gals! And this game really wants to be sure we have plenty of sunglasses! I like the slim fit of the shirt/sweater combo, but don't think the hat & glasses look good on my guy at all!
    fcae730b-c80b-47f0-b8d0-524e3868b5b2_zpsowj4gto5.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    I just want that hair! REALLY glad its not a VIP event because I literally have 6 kstars left
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Hi EVERYBODY!!!!

Seems that I am already a bad host since everybody wrote something before me, but you're all welcome to the BABY SHOWER.
    This hosting is going to be hard since baby update still hasn't arrived to Facebook and the game is currently not working :D so I'm looking forward to all of your posts!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Stellan looks cool in his outfit Luz!
    I love the hair but everything else is like eh...

I know a lot of my friends and family members had their baby showers before the baby was here, so..maybe their doing it with the realization that not everyone would have their babies yet. Idk where the clothes that we win for the baby will go tho..

CONGRATS Sabrina.C!!! I know you will be a good hostess!!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Oh, and can we get a Teaser chant going in here? But heh heh, threads up before the teaser. That's a plus in my book. oh, ok, ya want me to start it? Anytime it slows down in here, resurrect the Teaser chant. (Oh, and I don't think it counts if it isn't in purple. so......oh and another thing....SabinaC's fave colors are Magenta and Turquoise, she likes long walks on the be
    oh, sorry. She loves Taylor Swift , and................teaser chants. I have it on good authority that SabinaC LOVES Teaser Chants.

Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser Teaser

LoL I will pretend this is true.
  • Options
    It's not a baby shower tho....are there clothes for the baby?

Andriod player
  • Options
    Thank you Noonaluvfood, I hope I can live up to everyones expectations.

Let me start by saying I love the hair, one of the rare examples of wavy-long hair that doesn't look trashy or weird but Kardashian/Jenner dolls still have better hair with layers and highlights which makes me jealous still.
    The dress is ok, I'll probably just wear it once (if I ever get it) and there's no chance I'm wearing that bag. But I guess new moms need a big bag now :)
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    It's not a baby shower tho....are there clothes for the baby?

I guess I read the title of the teaser wrong..it said baby bash.
    There should be some clothes for the babies, maybe they are in the gift boxes..which seems rather cruel to me because I am never good at getting the right gift box..

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    SabinaC wrote: »
    Thank you Noonaluvfood, I hope I can live up to everyones expectations.

Let me start by saying I love the hair, one of the rare examples of wavy-long hair that doesn't look trashy or weird but Kardashian/Jenner dolls still have better hair with layers and highlights which makes me jealous still.
    The dress is ok, I'll probably just wear it once (if I ever get it) and there's no chance I'm wearing that bag. But I guess new moms need a big bag now :)

I am sure you will do fine:D

Oh that bag looks like a chic baby bag..or at least I want to think of it that way..then it may have more purpose.

• Options
    Seems the Baby update got to Face so excuse me while I go and get a baby :D
  • Options
    Hi EVERYBODY!!!!

Seems that I am already a bad host since everybody wrote something before me, but you're all welcome to the BABY SHOWER.
    This hosting is going to be hard since baby update still hasn't arrived to Facebook and the game is currently not working :D so I'm looking forward to all of your posts!

Sabina if you're playing the game....you're family. Doesn't matter if you're iOS, Android, Facebook or Kindle. If you have a Doll
    you're in. ;)

And the only bad host is one who locks you out, like I did when 7 Update threads popped up, but those days are over. I have a plan for the next update. Teaser for the Update thread .....((insert dramatic Dum Dum Dum musics)) BECOMES the Update is here thread. so, I know it was fun to ride the Tilt a Thread ride the other day, but it was an hour of kraykray.

You'll be awesome. What you need now is more music, and some food. I'll be right back. ;) I think I love the hair. I'll need that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mollybrownmollybrown Registered Users 65 Posts
    Seems the Baby update got to Face so excuse me while I go and get a baby :D

Yup! My Facebook game just updated this morning. So excited! :D
    I play the iOS & Facebook game version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

ADD ME HERE: http://www.facebook.com/mollybrown0
  • Options
    Wow. that was awesome. Hostess says she doesn't have the update.....Boom Update is here for Facebook. I mean, I'm beginning to wonder if we have some stealth GluPeeps among us. If you are......we love you. THink of Kris K's 30th birthday gift from Robert. He made her her own Video. When all the people are singing She Loves You, I'd like you all to sing We Love Glu in it's place. (I still don't know how they messed up our parties. the song may change, but here it is. Granny with the mostess.....popped in to sing for the hostess.

Ok, had to take the video down, when it's over there are thumbnails of 8 or more other videos. 1st thumbnail is Kris with blurred ****age, apparently a leaked naked tape of Kris or something, so.....I don't want to leave the wonderful video up. Darn it. Ok.

go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4cwqOa7JFE Sorry but if you haven't seen the music video go see it. Due to the naked thumbnail when the video ends, you understand. Had to come down.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Is there any new wardrobe items in this update?
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congratulations Sabina! Koko's right you're family!
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    fcae730b-c80b-47f0-b8d0-524e3868b5b2_zpsowj4gto5.jpg

I love collecting shades, the top pleases me, but I envy the girls who always gets fabulous items as we men got casual clothes.

Now another black cap can only be kidding us. It could be white, pink, whatever. And why not get hair too?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Yay for the hair and dress, nay for the bag... Ugh!
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I think we will maybe have matching looks from the event to make us open many many boxes... I think the curly hair doesnt go with the dress and the bag has nothing to do (but can be good with jean salopettes) so lets see what comes out tomorrow. Only I thing I dont understand is why the dress is sooo short compared to the met gala version...
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    It seems like Glu brought back an exclusive hair for the guys with this weekend event!

image_zpsdixqqmts.jpg

The one on the left is from the $money photoshoot during the Hampton's update and the one on the right is from this weekend event. There is a very slight difference in the shaping of the top, but its not noticeable on your doll. I already have the hat, but I guess it's great for the people who didn't complete that event and have been wanting that hat.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Here's my little bundle of joy! I adopted her and her name is Ulysses :D I don't care if it's a boy name :D

[IMG][/img]287ltw3.jpg
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    I love the name SabinaC! Super cute!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.