Options

Weekend Event 6/05/2015 Babies are here, How 'bout some Showers?

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Urgh how many points to get the hair? These parties.. To quote Janice from Mean Girls this is a$$ you guys.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    SabinaC wrote: »
    11bki1g.jpg

Hey Sabina this is one of your edits or Elisabeth is available at your photoboth?

I don't have her between my options!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Can someone confirm?

I've waited freaking 2 hours and 20 minutes, and the bubble above friends still hasn't refreshed...

i think it's random? for me sometimes it's an hour, 2 hours, sometimes 2hrs 30mins, or it doesn't even recharge at all!! i hate what they did to the parties.
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Can someone confirm?

I've waited freaking 2 hours and 20 minutes, and the bubble above friends still hasn't refreshed...

I'm on 2h15 left on my 8h house party and I've only had the friend bubbles once. (Maybe twice).

Edit: I have seven baby-thingies and 5 guests, so it's renewed for some but not for others.
  • Options
    Suki wrote: »
    I got the shoes in my giftbox but not really sure what to pair them with. Any advice? I'm a girl btw

Suki you're lucky :) I would wear them with the black floaty mini skirt and a jacket or top or black skinny jeans but I'm sure they'd go with other stuff too post a picture if you come up with something you like then we can get shoe envy :D
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I'm so scared of opening my box! I usually get something ****py! Aaaaaah I really want that white dress!

Edit! Here it is:image.jpg1_zpsuwn0e9zy.jpg
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    No calls from Kim about the baby shower... Anyone else?
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    One nice thing is if you get one of the special items from the gift box (or opening for 40 k-stars), then you get 2 rattles from each guest

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Can someone confirm?

Maybe it is random? It's been 2 + hours for me since the update. But! My current party they refreshed after an hour?
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    It's been an 1.15 on my 3 hour party and nothing. This really sucks.
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    I take back what I just said, kind of. The 2 in one room refreshed after 1 hour. The rest didn't?
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey Sabina this is one of your edits or Elisabeth is available at your photoboth?

I don't have her between my options!

It's not an edit, I have Lizzy in my photobooth, she's between Ray and Kris.
  • Options
    It's not an edit, I have Lizzy in my photobooth, she's between Ray and Kris.

Thanks for answering!

Now I'm trying to understand what I missed to not have her in my photoboth ?! Story is developing ...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Urgh how many points to get the hair? These parties.. To quote Janice from Mean Girls this is a$$ you guys.

The hair looks like it is 300.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »
    The hair looks like it is 300.

the hair costs 300 party points and the dress costs 600 :/
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Am I the only one who was disappointed by that baby shower? Kim was the only one who showed up and she didn't even get me a gift! I was atleast expecting some K-Stars but nope, nothing! Anyway, I have a hunch that next weekend's weekend event might be dealing with Kim's glam squad so I am excited to see what it'll be.

Is it just me or are the 3 hour long parties in Calabassas taking a lot more energy than they used to?
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    The first time I opened the giftbox: K stars. I decided to open another box since they cost that same amount: $4k! UGH!!! The hair and bag were there twice and I missed both times! Why would I spend 40K stars on that stupid money if I can earn it in like 2-3 days??!?! My balance is always over $70k anyway.
    Glu NEEDS to get rid of that box! I've only actually bought Kstars once, during a sale, and it's really unfair for everyone spending real money on them just to end up with a box of money or energy. The money doesn't even help get through the events.
  • Options
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    The first time I opened the giftbox: K stars. I decided to open another box since they cost that same amount: $4k! UGH!!! The hair and bag were there twice and I missed both times! Why would I spend 40K stars on that stupid money if I can earn it in like 2-3 days??!?! My balance is always over $70k anyway.
    Glu NEEDS to get rid of that box! I've only actually bought Kstars once, during a sale, and it's really unfair for everyone spending real money on them just to end up with a box of money or energy. The money doesn't even help get through the events.

They've definitely heard all the complaints about the money and energy being in the 40 K-Stars box but they refuse to remove them and I guess I don't blame them because they're making a lot of money off of it. They know that some dedicated players are willing to spend everything just trying to get some exclusive clothing so why not make it harder on them?
  • Options
    SabinaCSabinaC Registered Users 200 Posts
    Am I the only one who was disappointed by that baby shower? Kim was the only one who showed up and she didn't even get me a gift! I was atleast expecting some K-Stars but nope, nothing! Anyway, I have a hunch that next weekend's weekend event might be dealing with Kim's glam squad so I am excited to see what it'll be.

Is it just me or are the 3 hour long parties in Calabassas taking a lot more energy than they used to?

Kim is so rude, none of her family members came and I was expecting a cute outfit for my baby :\
    My baby is unhappy with Kim :D

1zwzsp0.jpg
  • Options
    Ok thanks you guys at least I know what I'm aiming for its fortunate I don't like the dress or anything past the sunglasses for guys but still, next time :mad:
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Kim is so rude, none of her family members came and I was expecting a cute outfit for my baby :\

Right? That's the whole point of a baby shower. Gifts for the little one.

And they should also invite both the parents. How awkward would it be for a guy to be there and abandon his wife and the baby. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    I hope we don't have to gain 700 points for this weekend event.. But seeing that the bag is 150 .. I kinda believe the dress is way more than 400 points this time ;___;
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I was hoping for a gift from Kim but of course in this game nothing is free.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Everyone got the baby shower... But I don't. That's so frustrating. Which means that's a problem with my game only?
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    here's some music since I'm hosting :D

Oh I love The xx! The new album of Jamie xx is amazing!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Did two Calabasas parties and got the gift box and it was k cash....again.@$#?

By the way the 3 hour party now takes like 40+ energy instead of 34.

I thought I was missing something!! So it was not just me, Parties ARE harder to complete! If it's done on purpose it's seriously a disgusting move from Glu >< I used to complete them in one go, this event is gonna be a drag...
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I bought a gift box. I had slept late. I got 50 Energy so I started playing. The box I earned gave me a short reddish/orange dress. A KStar dress from the wardrobe....But it's cute. I really want those shoes in the gift box. I thought if I got anything if it were those shoes for my Android I'd be thrilled. The iOS game got the exclusive white/silver sandal in a victorian shape? But, I can't gamble the box I bough was the little hammer on the head for me. (NO LUCK evah.) But the dress is cool, I have 53 so far in one game, 64 in one, and 8 in the third. I'm going for the 3rd games box and switching over to dating my spouse. It will help get me up to the free baby point.

Music is great. Look what I made.............

CascadingBasket_zpsfhyera8c.jpg

I figured it's almost summer, what's better than champagne and fruit bowl?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here Kim and I on my baby shower was a sad event only us went there, nor Bort appeared, didn't win any gifts and was very tiring. Kim and I talked about my shampoo that doesn't let the hair turn yellow. And excuse me for be wearing the same clothes for 3 days I'm a little downcast.:rolleyes:

mVG6w2i.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Everyone got the baby shower... But I don't. That's so frustrating. Which means that's a problem with my game only?

Same... I want a baby shower.
  • Options
    This is so odd. After the party where my bubbles came back after one hour, the bubbles didn't come back at all for the whole party.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.