Options

The Rents Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Someone said it's at Mirimount. (Hollywood.) I haven't done it yet. I am waiting for the prompt but I won't do jobs til the event is over probably, even if I don't play the event through.
    Hey PolkaDot!

I would caution waiting on doing the events, since they are on a timer and you have to complete them before the weekend ends..why do I have a funny feeling that if we do we may win something??
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Kim already gave me the baby shower the other day as well as the rent gig
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey guys!

If you're trying to complete the event, make the rents' gigs they aren't long and at the end you get a huge amount of rattles, I couldn't tell how much exactly but probably more than 70.

I just came here to say that, now good night!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up Vats :) I hope it becomes a regular thing!
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Hey PolkaDot!

I would caution waiting on doing the events, since they are on a timer and you have to complete them before the weekend ends..why do I have a funny feeling that if we do we may win something??

Hi Noona...yeah I had pretty much decided not to do the event. If I happen to get rattles from doing jobs that come up in prompts anyway that's fine. Otherwise I'm not gonna sweat it. Thanks for the tip though. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks Vats! Have a good night :)

I did the first one which gave 22 + 14 rattles. I did the event after getting my 3rd prize.
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Welcome Suki and Nai!

After completing the gig last night I felt I had to share the information with you guys.

I think it was Glu' way to make up for increased energy expenditure at parties.

However this is like changing six per half dozen.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    GlamzarGlamzar Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't complete the rents episodes though. I haven't had any other problems this weekend other than Kim has disappeared. I chose her for advice but she's no where to be found.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Glamzar wrote: »
    I can't complete the rents episodes though. I haven't had any other problems this weekend other than Kim has disappeared. I chose her for advice but she's no where to be found.
    She's at Panino's probably. At least that's where she was when I got the gig. And she's very blonde!

ta4hv4.jpg

love her outfit, though. Can't wait for it to be sold in the wardrobe.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    GlamzarGlamzar Registered Users 2 Posts
    She isn't there. It was the first placed I looked because that's where the game said. Am I out of luck then? Strange because the baby stuff has been working just fine.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm not going to be able to finish it on my second game before the timer runs out, hopefully it's not a huge deal. I think I might barely finish it on the first one. Is the second episode of the rents also 3 hours like the first?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm not going to be able to finish it on my second game before the timer runs out, hopefully it's not a huge deal. I think I might barely finish it on the first one. Is the second episode of the rents also 3 hours like the first?

Yep. But the gig inbetween with Kim/Kourt is 8 hours. Good luck!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Glamzar wrote: »

Did Simon call to say that you could start the event? If so, it should be Panino. Otherwise...it sounds like a glitch. :(

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins