Options

Replaced Thread: Game Crashes upon loading since Tokyo Update - iOS/Android Only

124Next

Comments

• Options
    Lisa barnhartLisa barnhart Registered Users 1 Posts
    I loaded the most recent update My partner asks me to have a baby and I say yes. The problem is when he says "we are going to make great parents" I hit the button that says "yes we are" the program crashes. It completely closes.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    To Senne and Lisa Barnhart your game crashes after you agree to be a parent. This is being handled on the following thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135660-My-Game-Crashes-After-I-Agree-to-Being-Great-Parents/page4 There is info about a work around and it is being dealt with one on one if the workaround and glitch fix didn't help.

If your game crashes before you even get to play, or say yes or no, then as far as I know, that is separate and is being handled here in this thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    domiiidomiii Registered Users 1 Posts
    Since the baby update, the game continues to crash and close the KKH application.

IPhone 4s
    The newest version of iOS
    Level 30

Game doesn't work for 4 days...
  • Options
    Hi, I'm sorry this is happening domiii. Thanks for posting your information. I'm sorry this is happening. This thread is being monitored by glu, and hopefully a solution won't be long off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VixenVixen Registered Users 8 Posts
    After three weeks the game still crashes!!!! Have decided to uninstall! Not at all happy about this!
  • Options
    Were you ever contacted by Glu? Let's give this one more chance Vixen. Will you please post your info in the current glitch thread I am afraid maybe when the thread was replaced, it may have taken it out of the limelight, and I do apologize, so Please post here, with your platform, and brief description, add that you fell through the cracks of the last crash thread. GO here please: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?149523-Glitch-NOW-ANDROID-TOO-SanFrancisco-Update-issues-only-please and again, if I got the thread out of the loop, I'm so so sorry. You've been beyond patient.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VixenVixen Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks for trying to rectify my issue. I was never contacted by Glu. So much for customer service! I have uninstalled the game from my device, so I do not have any information to help.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. If you start again, you could contact them and tell them what happened. It couldn't hurt. I am very sorry you lost your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary