Options

Cassio!

Comments

• Options
    carolineaplumcarolineaplum Registered Users 10 Posts
    I soo want to marry Cassio, but I'm only on level 13 because i restarted :((
    I use my moms GC and Apple ID, so I can't add anyone at the moment. :(
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    Y'know, on one hand I'm kinda mad I was saving up kstars and to have Cassio I needed to pay 10, but on the other I didn't really -need- those kstars I mean I wasn't going to buy anything so...
    I'm still waiting for the event to star but yeah. They were well spent.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Wait Why did you pay 10 kstars for Cassio? Hmmm
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    nebula macaronnebula macaron Registered Users 239 Posts
    [Spoilers ahead although I don't think people mind it but anyway]

Turns out that in Tale of Crowns, your character doesn't have a love interest and Alvin says that the public wants to see some romance on camera. Cassio and CeCe Hastings have auditioned for a role on the show and Alvin gives you the option of having a romance with Cassio, CeCe, or having no romance at all.
    Both Cassio and CeCe cost you 10 kstars to have on the show, with no romance being the only choice for free. I feel like Glu knows we love and want to see more of Cassio, but they'll make you pay for it, so that's that.
    I deleted all my GC friends because I am planning to do my second comeback, so if I had you added I'm really sorry!
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm waiting like crazy for the next update. Maybe we'll have the second season of T.O.C? I do not understand why they do not allow us to have something more serious with Cassio. Well... Maybe now?
  • Options
    Cassio is one of the best things in the entire game.

image.png

Yeah honey, I'm smiling at you.

image.png

*sigh*

image.png

Oh, of course...

image.png

FLIRT. FLIRT. FLIRT.

image.png

Oh, Cassio, you tease... You make me blush!

image.png

NeNe knows!

Oh, well... Maybe I need some help. I think I'm just obsessed about this guy.
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    OH MY GOSH. I'm loving the tease! I can't wait to get that quest.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I haven't gotten that far yet, but the last time Cassio and I were together, he was quietly whisking me away to his private suite, where his personal chef was busy making the quiet dinner together perfect. So.....I think I'm not going to pay, because this new Nene storyline takes me a few step back from my object of desire. I'm going to hang on to the adoption center quest, and that dinner. Must be a souffle or something. It's taking a long time. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Very entertaining your post about Cassio Tici!

Your Cassio with black hair and violet eyes is much better than mine.

I didn't get that part of the gig yet, but I couldn't but notice the inspiration from Game of Thrones!

We ask this a while back and finally we get thank you Glu!

San Francisco was a disappointing update and the gigs were very boring, but I feel that this gig will be the only good memory of this update!

Simon joking about spoilers was really fun. I found wonderful and creative the super detailed description Alvin gave on "ToC", had even a shade on George RR Martin about having not finished the books!

Loved! I know the thread is about Cassio, but Alvin is my favorite!
    8VXCfFZ.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    You'll see the references get even heavier when nene refers to her character as a queen whose throne is relinquished by various houses...

Anyway I loved this arc, the most entertaining one in a while in my opinion. The only thing I regretted was there was no after party... but I will stop there, I don't wanna spoil too much.

Although my big fav is Cassio (obviously), allow me to say I totally get why you love Alvin :D I'm always delighted to see him, he feels like a bestie (a much better friend than Kim anyway lol) not to mention his style is on fleek ❤❤
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Chanrin I did this gig with Nene today and the references are really fun somebody that works at Glu is definitely a huge fan from ASOIAF and GoT, I can't wait for the next gig!

Yeah Alvin <sigh> should I open a thread for him?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Mercedes0218Mercedes0218 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Chanrin wrote: »
    And quite an appearance he made right ? :D:D:D Never seen him flirt THAT much before ^^ Totally lightened my mood :D

ABSOLUTELY :D ! Can't wait to see him again!!
  • Options
    That was the last storyline from the update, now I'm waiting for the second part!

I didn't want Cassio or Cece with me because I'm a book purist, we have stay true to the original material! Learn from that GoT!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Haha on that I can agree, I'm sincerely considering dropping the show and sticking to the books instead. I never read any of them but the show is getting kinda disappointing... But (to stay on topic ) I had to make an exception, I couldn't possibly say no to a drama-free make out session with Cassio :D

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Lgordon19Lgordon19 Registered Users 107 Posts
    It's important to be reading the books while you wait for the show to return! There's a place for both of them for me.

Khaleessiiiiiiiii!
    Stellan Eklund on GC: lgordon19
    Add me!
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    I never got this storyline... :(
  • Options
    Patience is the key :)

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    infiniteainfinitea Registered Users 14 Posts
    I didn't get this event either! :( Does this come after the West Coast Story gig? I just finished that, but there's no other mention of Nene or Cassio...
  • Options
    infinitea wrote: »
    I didn't get this event either! :( Does this come after the West Coast Story gig? I just finished that, but there's no other mention of Nene or Cassio...

It's not an event, it's a guest! But don't worry, the Tale of Crowns storyline comes after West Coast Story. I remember that I received other jobs do to before Alvin's call about ToC. Keep playing!
  • Options
    Well, today I finished the second season of Tale of Crowns and guess what...

Screenshot_2015_07_21_13_16_41.png

Yeah, he loves my doll.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Wooo... I'm excited :D

Any other Cassio quests in this update?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Yeah ToC season 2 I'm excited too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    mermaidprincessmermaidprincess Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hmm, this may be a bit off topic, but after ToC pt. 2 I haven't gotten any more quests. Is this the last one?

Also, I loved Cassio's dialogue in this part. I need more of him, lol.

I think my favorite part *spoilers* was when I got the interaction to kiss him. Stop teasing me, glu!
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    I got that as well. I've had no more calls or quests since completing ToC part II! I'm weirded out that Chad Dylan Parker is like yeah about our characters... I wasn't to happy. In all honesty I think it's Ash our character who had actually killed the queen but that's just my opinion
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yeah I have not received no other quest after that
  • Options
    I think we're facing a new glitch!

Today after finishing the quest of Kendall with the models, I haven't received a call for new gigs, but I knew that there was a second season of ToC, so I went to check at Simon's office and he was there waiting with a new gig.

Have you guys ever went there to check?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Yeah that's what I've completed so maybe I've just got to wait till the next update
  • Options
    TOC III better end with a W-E-D-D-I-N-G !!

How I'd love a wedding between Ash and Lord La-nus interrupted by the Captain's wrath ♥♥♥ !! 'What was Cassio's character's name already ? "Drayen" ??)

Ash would become a widowed Queen, free to absolve the Captain (for a crime he did NOT commit) and marry him!!

(I'm waaaaaay too much into that TOC story haha)

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    Chanrin wrote: »
    TOC III better end with a W-E-D-D-I-N-G !!

How I'd love a wedding between Ash and Lord La-nus interrupted by the Captain's wrath ♥♥♥ !! 'What was Cassio's character's name already ? "Drayen" ??)

Ash would become a widowed Queen, free to absolve the Captain (for a crime he did NOT commit) and marry him!!

(I'm waaaaaay too much into that TOC story haha)

Hahahaha I love it! Feels good to know that I'm not the only one who always freak out because of Cassio.
  • Options
    Where dat sequel at tho ?
    64608913.jpg

---
    #TeamCassio