Options

HELP! My game won't open

2Next

Comments

• Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Is there really no way to save my progress? Can I be signed into the same google play account on another device and download the game there? There's a program called Bluestacks that lets you download an android OS to Mac/PC so you can play games/use other apps and stuff. If I tried doing that with KKH it wouldn't work would it?

If even glu's advice can't save my game I guess I only have 2 options: wait for the next update and maybe that'll patch things up, wait it out a bit longer, or just delete the game and decide if I really want to start all over
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think you could try Bluestacks. Maybe you should go over KKH Staff's instruction and try once more.

Don't delete your game!
    PM to add
  • Options
    I downloaded the game on bluestacks and I have to start all over :|||||| I looked at all the items that are unlocked, my level, cash and kstar amounts, and realized I'd have to buy all the houses/jet/car/pets/clothes/get married all over- no way I can't do it again! I feel overwhelmed just looking at it.
    ~RIP Pizza Party & her KKH family July 2014-September 2015~

(I don't even have a picture of my doll with her husband and kid to post lmao how depressing)
  • Options
    I'm sure your game is still on your phone, don't freak out yet (Though I know if I were in your position I would). At least KKH Staff is here to help you, I'm sure she'll come up with another method to help you since the first doesn't work.

Can you just try her steps one more time? Just to be sure.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, Please Pizza. Try to relax. Deep breaths, Nai is right. Calmly try Glu's advice one more time. And then, can you possibly just leave it and we'll try to get Glu's help as soon as possible. I do know we've gotten help on weekends before, keep your fingers crossed. Hang in there. And I'm sending you a pm.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I've tried the same steps again several times- no luck. At this point I know won't be able to play during the event, but I'd like to at least get the gift box if possible. But this morning I did get another notification from the game, the exact same one "Your favorite items are back. Play now!" Weird. Thanks for all the help and suggestions!
  • Options
    Aww. I'm so sorry. :( Keep us updated?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yeah, nothing has changed. I guess glu has no other suggestions to fix the problem :(
  • Options
    I have to think being unable to help has been more a situation of the long holiday weekend, than anything more. Don't give up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OMG!!!! They finally released a new update so I crossed my fingers hoping I could download it (I figured it would be a bad sign if I couldn't) so I did AND THE GAME OPENED!!! I'm so happy!!!!!
    I had lots of phone calls to answer, gigs to finish, a husband to makeup with, I dropped down on the top stars/couples lists, but I'm so glad I have my game back and just in time for fashion week!!!

But this worries me because I have no idea what went wrong with the game/why this happened. Now I'm scared to exit out of it or if it freezes because what if it happens again and I have to wait until the next update again to be able to play?
  • Options
    So happy for you!! Maybe you just had a game file that was glitched or something, and that fixed with the new update. Hoping you can play smoothly now. So yay, come join us in the general discussion thread will you :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    I'm thrilled about this. Relax, I'm sure whatever the problem was has been rectified. Besides, they'll be another glitch somewhere along the line. :) I'm teasing of course. I'm so relieved for you PizzaParty. Make sure you put your Hollywood ID # in a safe place, in case you ever need it, and can't access it. I saved screenshots of that info screen for each of my games, in a couple of places. Think of it like keeping a key under the mat. Only safer.

And we always need more Pizza in the event threads. Wednesday? Hmmm, a new thread should be opening tonight. Gotta go.............;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks so much for trying to help! At least now we know if something like this happens in the future to anyone else, there's also a chance the problem can be fixed with a new game update.

Also, how do I find my game ID? I know I've seen it before, but now I can't find it. When I go to the options menu all I see are options for: restarting the game, help, about, more apps, privacy/terms, sound on, notifications on, log into facebook, play video
  • Options
    You click help and you'll be able to copy your Hollywood ID :)

And thanks Koko, I'll go save both my Hollywood ID just in case!
    PM to add