Options

Celebrity head shots

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
513727mzfgbailft.gif

Hello KKH celebs❗❕
I started this thread with an interesting twist.

Celebrities has taken head shots for their careers. Since our dolls can never see their final results of their pictures that were taken, why can't our dolls just simply take head shots❔❓

So this is simple. Take a pic of your star/starlet and crop the pic for a close up. If you're unsatisfied with the size of your pic (like I did), just resize to customize it to a bigger size.

Carol Davida loves to get real and authentic. She didn't care what the media thinks about her anymore. She posted her head shot on social media and her fans admired her for her confidence. She embraced her natural beauty with no makeup on. She took this head shot at her home on the boardwalks at the Hamptons. She simply loves the background of the photo.

Are you all ready for your close and personal head shots? It's time to begin!

ev9b2p.jpg

619380a8c7yo5al4.gif
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Rebecca Ivy's Close Up from Muse Magazine
    image.jpg1_zpszpmxzmlf.jpg
    Oops, not as big as I thought..
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Awsome idea for a thread Carol!

Here's my doll Midori . She took a page from Kim & Kanye's book and decided not to smile lol

PhotoGrid_1441901052274_zpsoyvwpsgm.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Awsome idea for a thread Carol!

Here's my doll Midori . She took a page from Kim & Kanye's book and decided not to smile lol

PhotoGrid_1441901052274_zpsoyvwpsgm.jpg

DMV I love the headshot that your doll took! It takes me back to the black & white classic style!
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie is using a head shot from a photo shoot she did at her flat in London.

ovSh9sC.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Rebecca Ivy's Close Up from Muse Magazine
    image.jpg1_zpszpmxzmlf.jpg
    Oops, not as big as I thought..

Hi Danielle if you're still unsatisfied with the size of your pic, you can try PicsArt app.

Screenshot_2015_09_10_11_34_47_1.png
    image hosting over 2mb

In order to make changes to your pic click on edit. Then select the pic of your choice and then upload the pic.

2015_09_10_11_43_24.png
    post images

First click on tool then second click on resize.

2015_09_10_11_57_01.png
    image url

The resize picture just popped up. You can customize your pic to any size of your liking. For example, I typed in 2000 for width and it randomly choose a height # for me as well. And when you're done click on the ok button.

Screenshot_2015_09_10_11_38_57.png
    how to print screen on pc

P.S. Just a reminder. Don't forget to save your edited resized pic :)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    JBZni6d.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Fun thread, Carol!
    image.jpg1_zpsaxgb5ttq.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsjrxzkwxi.jpg

image.jpg1_zps1ivhob6w.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    This is a fairly simple headshot of Sanyu; white t shirt, favourite earrings and make up look, with her hair somewhat short than she usually goes for, but I find it shows off her looks well:

43f41bda-f6c4-4ea8-950e-c58e38ba144d.jpg

(As a side note, her complicated backstory I made up has her as half-Japanese, with naturally black hair she lightened to brown to get more media attention)
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    DMV I love the headshot that your doll took! It takes me back to the black & white classic style!

Thanks Carol, I made it my Avi 😊

Andriod player
  • Options
    SJ_R wrote: »
    This is a fairly simple headshot of Sanyu; white t shirt, favourite earrings and make up look, with her hair somewhat short than she usually goes for, but I find it shows off her looks well:

43f41bda-f6c4-4ea8-950e-c58e38ba144d.jpg

(As a side note, her complicated backstory I made up has her as half-Japanese, with naturally black hair she lightened to brown to get more media attention)
    When I read your doll's name I had no idea that your doll is actually biracial. I love your story behind it. Your doll had to dye her hair color in order to fit into the Hollywood scene and standards.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Dixie is using a head shot from a photo shoot she did at her flat in London.

ovSh9sC.jpg
    My doll took her head shot at home too. Home sweet home! My doll was happy to be at home. It's been awhile since the last time she stayed at her place since she's constantly working all of the time. Why our dolls have to be workaholics lol? Glu my doll needs to take a vacation ASAP.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Fun thread, Carol!
    image.jpg1_zpsaxgb5ttq.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsjrxzkwxi.jpg

image.jpg1_zps1ivhob6w.jpg
    I love the family head shots of your doll and her hubby and the babies.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    JBZni6d.jpg
    I love the head shot of your doll. She's all dolled up for her close up.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'll have to size this down once I have the chance, but yeah it's technically an edited head shot. It's a wip I'll finish later hope you guys enjoy!
    ramoi_zpsvnodl1uf.png~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Mauve wrote: »
    I'll have to size this down once I have the chance, but yeah it's technically an edited head shot. It's a wip I'll finish later hope you guys enjoy!
    How did you edited your doll's eyes to a purple color and the glossy purple lipstick too?
    P.S. Glu my doll needs that glossy purple lipstick ASAP
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    How did you edited your doll's eyes to a purple color and the glossy purple lipstick too?
    P.S. Glu my doll needs that glossy purple lipstick ASAP

I use an art program called Paint tool SAI. It's similar to Photoshop. I'm nor even halfway done... :,(
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    I use an art program called Paint tool SAI. It's similar to Photoshop. I'm nor even halfway done... :,(
    Oh I don't see that app on Google Play from my Android phone. I've used Photoshop once from my device. The only features that I like from it are the picture frames. I can't wait to use that once my doll's baby arrives. And a family photo would look fantastic with the picture frames too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options

Wow Mauve! This pic is already breathtakingly gorgeous and it's not even finished :D

Wow... Just Wow

Andriod player
  • Options
    Oh I don't see that app on Google Play from my Android phone. I've used Photoshop once from my device. The only features that I like from it is the picture frames. I can't wait to use that once my doll's baby arrives. And a family photo would look fantastic with the picture frames too.��

Oh, it's only for desktop, and it's not free anymore either. Maybe I could edit your family in the future if school doesn't consume me.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Wow Mauve! This pic is already breathtakingly gorgeous and it's not even finished :D

Wow... Just Wow

Oh thank you! I really wanted to get into the editing action especially Glu is taking FOREVER to give me what I want. Time to take matters in my hands!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Katherine.Katherine. Registered Users 66 Posts
    70hurm.jpg
    My Game Center is HHANNAH99, feel free to add me!
  • Options
    Finished the head shot, now for the hard part, clothes!

ramoii_zpsqiwiotic.png~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    Katherine. wrote: »
    70hurm.jpg

Hi! Your headshot looks extremely small on my screen. Maybe if you try to edit it & resize it, then it will look much more bigger. That's my only suggestion that I can say. I just wanted to help that's all. You can try from PicsArt app. It made my headshot looked 10x bigger than the original size.
    If you're still unsatisfied with the size of your pic, you can try PicsArt app.

Screenshot_2015_09_10_11_34_47_1.png
    image hosting over 2mb

In order to make changes to your pic click on edit. Then select the pic of your choice and then upload the pic.

2015_09_10_11_43_24.png
    post images

First click on tool then second click on resize.

2015_09_10_11_57_01.png
    image url

The resize picture just popped up. You can customize your pic to any size of your liking. For example, I typed in 2000 for width and it randomly choose a height # for me as well. And when you're done click on the ok button.

Screenshot_2015_09_10_11_38_57.png
    how to print screen on pc

P.S. Just a reminder. Don't forget to save your edited resized pic :)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Finished the head shot, now for the hard part, clothes!

ramoii_zpsqiwiotic.png~original
    OMG I love the final results! Your doll is glowing!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    This hair took a lot longer than I thought it would, I haven't edited in forever.
    image_zpsatpeaqct.jpg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    This hair took a lot longer than I thought it would, I haven't edited in forever.
    image_zpsatpeaqct.jpg
    Finally a star has arrived to my thread lol
    I love it! Your doll looks confident on his head shot.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Mariah CareyMariah Carey Registered Users 2 Posts
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo2_400.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo3_250.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo4_250.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo5_250.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo6_250.jpg

I'm sorry they're different sizes.
  • Options
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo2_400.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo3_250.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo4_250.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo5_250.jpg
    tumblr_nuhoz2mGqT1uzti3wo6_250.jpg

I'm sorry they're different sizes.

That's okay. It's fine. It looks like your doll took a whole bunch of selfies and she couldn't decide which head shot that she liked the best. If it was put together, it would have turned into a collage. I like the fact that your doll isn't afraid to show different sides of her personality.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    The only picture I have that's really large enough and HQ enough is from redrawing the avatar myself for bigger file sizes. My iPhone takes really ****py quality screenshots so!

2hcot1k.png

Here's handdrawn Star, hence why she looks a tiny bit wonky. Oh well.

And here's a shot from her latest movie release, Mad Max xD
    fx9yms.png
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    The only picture I have that's really large enough and HQ enough is from redrawing the avatar myself for bigger file sizes. My iPhone takes really ****py quality screenshots so!

2hcot1k.png

Here's handdrawn Star, hence why she looks a tiny bit wonky. Oh well.

And here's a shot from her latest movie release, Mad Max xD
    fx9yms.png
    I love the first head shot of your doll. I was gonna ask about the second head shot. What was the character role that your doll was playing on the movie?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG