Options

New Update 4.0.1

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi Koko! We're definitely meant to be twins! I'm a sucker for layered items, so I was pleased to see that jacket/tank top combo, despite the price. I'm off to take pics of us as twins, and to get that manicure I'm apparently contemplating... I'll be back.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's weird I could have sworn my iPad game was the new style Star Shop. I just opened up again, and it was the old. I'll check the androids for the vip offer
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Only my android game got this new interface.

kxjAMMu.png

That's the only interface my Android has ever had...I've been playing on Android for a little more than a month I think.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I hate that I don't have a way to earn free stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Okay so I'm gonna keep everyone posted about this glitchy repetitive storyline gig update.

After Simon called Carol Davida about the launch of her game app, she went to Chateau Nuit to party at the club. I remembered on my first comeback that it was located at the Oak Club and my doll's rival was there.

Maria called afterwards and congratulated her because Carol Davida game app reached #1. She has an interview with Ray Powers.

Afterwards she gained fans from Ray Powers and her BFF Kim.

2gsn1p4.png

2vkx6yx.jpg

So I'm wondering if the game app quest is an updated continuation that came along with the storyline gig. So far I haven't seen any sort of repetition from that quest. On my first comeback, I don't recall that my doll was interviewed by Ray Powers for her game app.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Finally a storyline where our babies participate in a gig!

a49pvUt.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    I dont see this interface in France...
    It could be so nice to bring back the free k stars though...
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    That's the only interface my Android has ever had...I've been playing on Android for a little more than a month I think.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think the new interface is random maybe?

I also didn't get them VIP membership thing.

Agree with everyone on wanting our free KStars opportunity back!!
    PM to add
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    If you guys tap on get free stars, it pops up if you would like to see videos or other offers. At least it does for me. I have seen 3 videos in the last 10 months and I saw 2 more last night, which was great.

And yeah, I guess since we've already purchased stars it won't give us the option for VIP membership. But do we qualify for the fringe benefits based on these grounds? We'll see...

And hey Carol! See, told ya this task was blocked in the past. I'm so glad they found a fix. And you get 3 million fans instantly for completing it. How cool is that!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    So here's my take, I Loved this mini update!

So Chic London isn't a home anymore. They got rid of the spouse and changed the name in bottom left.

The bug with achievements is fixed.

They changed the layout of the Star Shop and I got to see a video for free stars, finally!

Force closing in the Hamptons house is fixed.

And hey, that task for the Launch Party is what I've been waiting for. I told KK:H_Staff to fix it, which they did.

And they also added suspenders for us in the wardrobe.

I'm so happy :) but also sorry for Luz, I hope these issues are taken care of soon.

Okay, well the bug with the achievements is still there. But everything else is fine!

Oh and the 10AX glitch where you end up kissing all your contacts and NPCs is fixed too, I guess :)

• Options
    trufflebuttertrufflebutter Registered Users 441 Posts
    I didn't update it cuz I dont have enough space ..
    Umm does anyone know if this would cause not getting the weekend event
  • Options
    I didn't update it cuz I dont have enough space ..
    Umm does anyone know if this would cause not getting the weekend event

Not sure. It may be required to update, or not. Just in case you don't get the event on Friday, you can update then. In the mean time you could try clearing some useless files or apps to be prepared.

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw Luz, it's so rewarding to be able to make someone happy, glad you liked it!

Nai my friend, I'm sorry to hear that, I will start giving lectures on how to maintain a relationship in KKH, I won't charge you anything don't worry!

DMV thanks for the compliment!

Charli have you changed Bilal's clothes lately? In recent weeks he apears in my game always wearing the same thing, but my other friends change their clothes regularly :confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Weeks? Oh no that makes me worried! This is my OOTD

KbXvDn8.png

And these were I guess a couple of days ago?

d0yMYgi.png

C1v4Z9S.png

• Options
    Charli glad your free KStars are working for you now! I (and a huge number of us) has their free KStars button removed after purchasing KStars. Pfft, glu.

Vats, yes please, but start with introducing someone to me. Lol!

And Bilal also wore the same thing for quite awhile now in my game. But hey, sometimes Jax does that too. Guys don't mind getting dirty. Jax can wear 1 underwear for 2 weeks lol, ask and Jax will tell you how.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

And Bilal also wore the same thing for quite awhile now in my game.

Same for my game Bilal :( you're character is wearing a blue shirt and black vest in my game.

Vats, you're welcome :D
    I can't believe you've never showed up in my game. I think it's some kind of conspiracy lol
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV, same for me Vats never appeared! Wait, in fact you never appeared. Ugh neither did Chanrin.

Actually Bilal looks different from what you described. He was dressed the same ever since a month ago, I even had a picture taken with his entire outfit. And this is him still dressed in the same outfit now.

W4WS71y.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Not cool! :mad:

I'm not even logged into FB, and wifi is stable. I'll go investigate.

• Options
    Charli I don't believe I'm missing those wonderful looks, if I'm not the only one to see you like that, what the hell's going on?

WHAT Nai? I can be dirty, but not dirty as Jax! Ew, children don't repeat this at home, always exchange underpants daily!

I'll think of someone to you Nai!

DMV it's a total conspiracy, Vats don't appear in anyone's game! It makes 4 months I'm waiting for that happen!

It's very frustrating that no one can see the looks I wear Vats or someone surprised me here in the forum with a photo of our dolls together or that no one gets the gifts I send or being able to send me some gift.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Nai, that's Sooo odd bcuz Jax is in my game

PhotoGrid_1443622245699_zpsfh69vutw.jpg

This is Bilal in my game

PhotoGrid_1443622355825_zpsns0qf3nm.jpg

Andriod player
  • Options
    If you guys tap on get free stars, it pops up if you would like to see videos or other offers. At least it does for me. I have seen 3 videos in the last 10 months and I saw 2 more last night, which was great.

And yeah, I guess since we've already purchased stars it won't give us the option for VIP membership. But do we qualify for the fringe benefits based on these grounds? We'll see...

And hey Carol! See, told ya this task was blocked in the past. I'm so glad they found a fix. And you get 3 million fans instantly for completing it. How cool is that!
    I wasn't gonna do that gig but Koko advised me to do it. I'm glad that Glu fixed the quest.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Nai, that's Sooo odd bcuz Jax is in my game

PhotoGrid_1443622245699_zpsfh69vutw.jpg

This is Bilal in my game

DMV I love the brunette hair color that you chose for your doll.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    This is Bilal in my game

Yeah Bilal's looks like this in my game too!

DMV you're rocking!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DMV I love the brunette hair color that you chose for your doll.

Vats wrote: »

DMV you're rocking!

Thanks :D... I Changed it for the fall but the pink will be back in the summer

Andriod player
  • Options
    fairenoughfairenough Registered Users 3 Posts
    There are 3 non-Lieber new items and I feel safe saying someone at Glu has gone insane.
    6FBE4A56-CDB7-4970-B3EF-EB81FC06FE04.png_zpsgayyklcm.jpeg

The sneakers are 40 Kstars (not too bad) but the top is $15,000 and the leggings are $25,000 and yes that's twenty-five thousand and not a typo.

Leggings were only $500 in my game:confused:
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

I've never purchased kstars and I didn't get that option either. Is it like a iOS thing?. I only ask because the other day I was seeing videos in youtube and I saw someone playing KKH on ipad that had the option of different gates at JFK and LAX airports and I was like...what?!!?. At first I thought it was an update but the video was from 2014. That is so unfair, why would iOS players get to have all this cool stuff?. I mean is not like Android players are paying less for the same things...don't even get me starting on Facebook...
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    fairenough wrote: »
    Leggings were only $500 in my game:confused:

Theeerrese leggings were only $500 in your game?

PhotoGrid_1443624349097_zpsyx6ztawr.jpg

Do you have a screenshot with the pro e? Cause Glu is going to owe alot of K Kash to players.

Andriod player
  • Options
    There's another pair of leggings that are almost identical to the $25000 Kash ones. I bet those are what fairenough is seeing.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    fairenoughfairenough Registered Users 3 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    There's another pair of leggings that are almost identical to the $25000 Kash ones. I bet those are what fairenough is seeing.

Oops! yep exactly.
  • Options
    Vats and DMV, that's what annoys me the most. Friends not appearing. I can only see your dolls here, I wanna take pictures with you guys too!

And in all honesty 25K for a pair of basic leggings is overkill. It being more expensive than the red jacket is double overkill.
    PM to add