Options

New Update 4.0.1

Comments

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Spoiler: Cassio is back!
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !!! Now I regret not progressing in my current quests faster :((((( I want him ASAP
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats and DMV, that's what annoys me the most. Friends not appearing. I can only see your dolls here, I wanna take pictures with you guys too!

And in all honesty 25K for a pair of basic leggings is overkill. It being more expensive than the red jacket is double overkill.

I literally laughed my a** off seeing the price of those basicass leggings
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I hope ToC has returned with Cassio!

On prices, did you guys realized that 11k K$ is equivalent to 50 K-star? Just do the math!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    DMV: Your doll's jumpsuit! OMGOSH! Please tell me its an item that I can buy?
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    natchula wrote: »
    DMV: Your doll's jumpsuit! OMGOSH! Please tell me its an item that I can buy?

U sure can for $15K-$17K (depending on platform)

I'm not sure what level it becomes available tho...its one of the higher ones.

PhotoGrid_1441819888428_zpsjqdota74.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Is is Tale of Crowns Part 3 the sequel?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    natchulanatchula Registered Users 135 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Yeah.. Level 36. I'm nowhere near that but at least I know it's in the closet. Ugh it's sooo pretty. Thanks telling me.
    add me on GC; natbchula
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    OK so here's the fixed update of my doll's game app.

Willow Pape was there. Uggghhh😬
    Her character with a different name that resembled her was added to Carol Davida game app.

She was interviewed by Ray Powers and answered each question carefully so she won't lose fans.

After the interview was over, Carol Davida gained fans. Yippee!!!😀

10mmt89.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Remember how we thought $15000 Kash was rather expensive for an item of clothing, even for a lovely jumpsuit? How naive we were....
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Remember how we thought $15000 Kash was rather expensive for an item of clothing, even for a lovely jumpsuit? How naive we were....

You're soooo right Holly... SMH

Andriod player
  • Options
    LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »

You guys have no idea how happy this makes me:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Anyone do the newest "fake feud" quests yet? Not the one from a few months back where you were both in on it. This time you are supposed to be mean to a chick who is not in on it. I have been nice so far, but now we are at the Ray Powers Show, and it's my last chance to be mean to her....not sure what to do.
    iOS
  • Options
    IlanawexlerIlanawexler Registered Users 130 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    Anyone do the newest "fake feud" quests yet? Not the one from a few months back where you were both in on it. This time you are supposed to be mean to a chick who is not in on it. I have been nice so far, but now we are at the Ray Powers Show, and it's my last chance to be mean to her....not sure what to do.

I was nice to her through all of the gigs. I think Ray tweets about you and the girl having chemistry. After the gig with Ray, there's a party where the girl will say something like the producer is always trying to stir up trouble and she's glad you didn't. Not exact words lol but that's what happens in a nut shell. The producer never calls after the party so I don't know if that gig would have gone further if I did what he asked but I hate storylines like that where we have to cause fake drama.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I was nice to her through all of the gigs. I think Ray tweets about you and the girl having chemistry. After the gig with Ray, there's a party where the girl will say something like the producer is always trying to stir up trouble and she's glad you didn't. Not exact words lol but that's what happens in a nut shell. The producer never calls after the party so I don't know if that gig would have gone further if I did what he asked but I hate storylines like that where we have to cause fake drama.

Thanks! I am going to do that. Just wanted to be sure nothing bad came from it :D
    iOS
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »

I don't usuallly remember one quest from the other. Here's what I remember.

I just did the quest line about the Cecelia Hastings person who was in on the 'fake feud.' I posted some pix in one thread and others posted their Cece as she's called in the game, and it was funny because they all looked different.

Now I am on the Game of Crowns quest or whatever it's called. Clearly based on Game of Thrones. Nene starred in it? Didn't know she was an actor...Lol. Maybe she is who knows.

Sometimes I pick the be mean option because it will cause more storyline. But then I seem to pick wrong a lot because I rarely get the drop down cash that giving the right answer brings.

I used to always pick the nicer options (in the drop down menus), but that seems to go nowhere in this game lately.

Edited to add: I am level 30 I think and I must be behind things because you said the Cece quest was "months ago." I just played it like this past week. Lol
  • Options
    wolfandbutlerwolfandbutler Registered Users 325 Posts
    Does anyone know if these amazing bags are only available for a limited time? Or are they a permanent part of the game?
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Does anyone know if these amazing bags are only available for a limited time? Or are they a permanent part of the game?

In Facebook the update came with a countdown of 27 days...since it takes me directly to the bags I'm thinking they won't be staying longer than that.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    In Facebook the update came with a countdown of 27 days...since it takes me directly to the bags I'm thinking they won't be staying longer than that.

I thought they were for a limited time when the bags first came out bcuz of the 30 day countdown, but now the "countdown " horn is gone and has been since the day after the update was released, so I'm not sure...

Andriod player
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I thought they were for a limited time when the bags first came out bcuz of the 30 day countdown, but now the "countdown " horn is gone and has been since the day after the update was released, so I'm not sure...

I'm on an iPad and my countdown is gone too. Is it still there on Facebook?
  • Options
    Then they should clarify whether the Leiber bags are limited time only or not. At 35 - 95 K stars unless someone gifts me one I doubt that I will get one anyway. That's not a hint. Well maybe a little bit. But not.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm on an iPad and my countdown is gone too. Is it still there on Facebook?

The horn is there the bags are gone. LOL. We received this last update yesterday and it totally messed up the closet for tops and accesories. Today they updated again, I'm guessing to fix it, and now we have the countdown but the bags are gone. So far I have only see those bags in the pictures you guys have shared. :confused:

Edit: since sending a ticket to glu for us facebook players is pretty much doing nothing at al,l I guess I won't be seeing them anytime soon.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Then they should clarify whether the Leiber bags are limited time only or not. At 35 - 95 K stars unless someone gifts me one I doubt that I will get one anyway. That's not a hint. Well maybe a little bit. But not.

They aren't giftable :(
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The last giftable things were back in the Spring. The Champagne colored short boots, and the matching outfit were among the last giftable items. I thought after they shook off the hacked games, gifting would come back, but so far, nothing. I can't believe I paid 150 Stars for a basic dress. and I mean BASIC. 15K for a jumpsuit. I just bought them because when 20 items came out in giftbox, those were the only things available for purchase. I feel like we're in the eye of the hurricane. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Mine too! Hopefully this means the bags will remain in our closets!!
    Lizard wrote: »
    The countdown disappeared.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The last giftable things were back in the Spring. The Champagne colored short boots, and the matching outfit were among the last giftable items. I thought after they shook off the hacked games, gifting would come back, but so far, nothing. I can't believe I paid 150 Stars for a basic dress. and I mean BASIC. 15K for a jumpsuit. I just bought them because when 20 items came out in giftbox, those were the only things available for purchase. I feel like we're in the eye of the hurricane. :)

I really HATE that Glu is limiting gifting to such an extent. I LIKE to send gifts. It is one of my FAVORITE parts of the game.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    on my Facebook game i have a star speaker phone with 26d 11h on it no new clothes or accessories no quests either, did get a call off simon about how much he cares or whatever
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    Awww.

Well thank you very much for the information though, about gifting.

But at least now I don't have to feel bad for grubbing for one of those handbags. Lol

It's OK my doll 'will live,' and she doesn't always wear a handbag, anyway, to be frank. Usually not.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got that call, and I looked around to see if he was giving me anything. Jeez
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Not sure if this has already been asked /discussed but I came across this on IG

Is the option to watch videos for more energy on iOS only? I haven't seen it on Android.

I did noticed when I get down to 1 energy I get the normal you're too tired / buy more energy, but the video option isn't there.

PhotoGrid_1443749252560_zpsx0vewwn1.jpg

Andriod player