Options

Weekend Event 10/09/15 ~ Everybody is a *Star* & We're the Best and Brightest!!! :)

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Ok Luz just because I love you! Here Vats in Paris ...
    CM8s9py.jpg

Look on the bright side Carol, if you ever commit a crime the chances of you being recognized are small ... just kidding. I'm sorry to read that, but here everyone knows you!

Thanks Vats for your concern. I'm sure not sure if it has to do with my personality in real life but that shouldn't be an excuse though for being disrespectful. I'm usually talkative on the forums but in real life I'm a shy person. I felt like I was being misunderstood today and I was not happy that I didn't look familiar or my name didn't sound familiar to him at all. That was very rude of him.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    Update is here, downloading now!!
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Is here omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    kkh_Lailakkh_Laila Registered Users 49 Posts
    I'm afraid the update messed up my game
    image_zpsnujwjnzb.jpeg
    I give up

On a side note, Happy Birthday LuzVarias.
    Call me Dani :)
    On my first comeback!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks Vats for your concern. I'm sure not sure if it has to do with my personality in real life but that shouldn't be an excuse though for being disrespectful. I'm usually talkative on the forums but in real life I'm a shy person. I felt like I was being misunderstood today and I was not happy that I didn't look familiar or my name didn't sound familiar to him at all. That was very rude of him.

How large was the class size when you had him as an instructor last time? How long ago was it? While I'm sorry it hurt your feelings and contributed to a bad day, please try not to take it personally. I was a University Professor for over a decade and we have so many students that sometimes they can run run together in our minds.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »
    How large was the class size when you had him as an instructor last time? How long ago was it? While I'm sorry it hurt your feelings and contributed to a bad day, please try not to take it personally. I was a University Professor for over a decade and we have so many students that sometimes they can run run together in our minds.

The class size is pretty small and it's a private college. The last time that I had him as a professor was since 2013 for the spring semester. I graduated in January 2014. I took a long break from school for about a year but I decided to return back for this fall semester.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Dixie is excited about beignets at Cafe Du Monde.

EuImgx6.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. It's not too late. Kokon_ZLBD.jpg Koko and Z
    or Just Koko (take z from the 1st?) Koko_BP.jpg

And then there is AppleP. I tried to get her to take off her headpeice, but you know AppleP, prima donna if ever there was one. If they're too late, no worries, I got tied up with things. But hey hey, its a party.

I have to see what I missed now
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    If anyone got the new house, is there a pet?
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    If anyone got the new house, is there a pet?

Yes. There is a bird for 60 K stars. If you visit the thread devoted to this new update you will find more information there.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Ooops, I got so wrapped up in the teaser.... here's AppleP First she was cheeky, then a little warmer. She just pretends to be a stuck up B. She's hoping for a reboot of Simple Life Starring her and Kim instead of those other too.

BDPartyLuzAppleP_zps4bj57mpe.jpg
    BDPartyLuzAppleP2_zpsx6r2kjhj.jpg

Hey guys, I lost my Surprise teaser game. What thread did I put it in? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Hey guys, I lost my Surprise teaser game. What thread did I put it in? lol.[/QUOTE]

If you're still looking for it, your repost of it is on page 3 of the update thread....

BTW, You look AMAZING with the crown, dress and shoes. I saw you at a party in Calabass and everyone was talking about how great you look!!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sorry Koko your pictures turned out too tiny for me to edit. Ifi you want, can you repost not using postimg.

Holly said we were to meet the latecomers at Louvre, what a big group photo! We can still have the super latecomers lol. I made a note of everyone who mentioned their height, but if not it's random. Sorry Amy you seem to be the shortest at 5ft :p I thought I'd be the shortest because I'm Asian, but I never expected Amy and Holly to be a little shorter than me hehe.

Sassy, Vats, Amy, Charli, Trevor, Me, Stellan, Luz, Trine, Holly, Raven, Kate, Mauve and Carol at Louvre

J3hOF2w.jpg

I know everyone turned out smaller in this picture, there's like 14 people! I hope I didn't miss out anyone!
    PM to add
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sorry Koko your pictures turned out too tiny for me to edit. Ifi you want, can you repost not using postimg.

Holly said we were to meet the latecomers at Louvre, what a big group photo! We can still have the super latecomers lol. I made a note of everyone who mentioned their height, but if not it's random. Sorry Amy you seem to be the shortest at 5ft :p I thought I'd be the shortest because I'm Asian, but I never expected Amy and Holly to be a little shorter than me hehe.

Sassy, Vats, Amy, Charli, Trevor, Me, Stellan, Luz, Trine, Holly, Raven, Kate, Mauve and Carol at Louvre

J3hOF2w.jpg

I know everyone turned out smaller in this picture, there's like 14 people! I hope I didn't miss out anyone!

WOW Nai! This is AMAZING! You're so good at this. Wow, just wow!
    Thanks for including me xo xo
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Everyone will be included! I just hope I didn't miss out anyone.

You and your fab hair, which, I'm going to chase in the throwback boxes now.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Omg that is so cool! Thanks Nai :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Everyone will be included! I just hope I didn't miss out anyone.

You and your fab hair, which, I'm going to chase in the throwback boxes now.

Hahah good luck, fingers crossed you get it :) It's still one of my fav hairstyles

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    J3hOF2w.jpg

Wow that's awesome Nai!!

I just had to use google the heights because we use meters and cms. I'm 1,77 m which I guess is 5 ft 10 (if the website is trustworthy) 😂😂
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts

J3hOF2w.jpg

Nai, that is just indescribably great! Thanks a million!

Best social media birthday party anyone ever had! Thanks for turning out in such great style, people!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    I'm so sorry Nai. I didn't know. Stupid Post image.

Nai The Party picture is awesome. ANd I know what goes into it, so you really don't have to add my dolls. Luz knows I was here, and we all had fun. That's what matters.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts

J3hOF2w.jpg

Lol that's how I actually feel in group photos. I have to stand in the backside and people cover most of my outfit, disadvantage. :p

Thanks for such a cool edit!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw Nai I loved the group picture! Thanks.

As pointed by Charli I also felt like in a RL picture, Vats was so pale, but I usually don't think he's that pale!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ?.. Sorry Amy you seem to be the shortest at 5ft :p I thought I'd be the shortest because I'm Asian, but I never expected Amy and Holly to be a little shorter than me hehe.

J3hOF2w.jpg

This is FANTASTIC

What a wonderful birthday gift for Luz and so much fun for the rest of us! Thank you Nai!

(I love how Charli towers above the crowd and cracked up that Amy and I are shorter than "the Asian.")
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options

J3hOF2w.jpg

Thanks Nai. I think the height is pretty accurate because my doll looks petite just like me in real life. I'm actually 5 ' 2 so that was a lucky guess.

We all look great. We're all tourists visiting this beautiful historical building at this country.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts

J3hOF2w.jpg

Love-love-love this! Thanks for including me, Nai. It really means a lot as this is all quite new to me!
    GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    Ok last picture to end Luz's birthday.

Koko I managed to grab all 3 of your dolls before you removed them, so they're in! Kate woops, I made sure to make you taller now. Vats, I think I look the palest, you're 2nd, no snatching lol! Hey Trine, I include everyone and glad you liked it :) Sorry Charli, that's always how it is when you're tall, but see this time you're not blocked anymore.

This is in front of a hotel in Paris, who's sponsoring hotel suites for everyone? lol shorties VS tallies.

Z, AppleP, Koko, Mauve, Sassy, Carol, Raven, Amy, Holly, Me, Luz, Stellan, Charli, Trevor, Kate, Vats, Trine

8C8Fuk8.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ok last picture to end Luz's birthday.

Koko I managed to grab all 3 of your dolls before you removed them, so they're in! Kate woops, I made sure to make you taller now. Vats, I think I look the palest, you're 2nd, no snatching lol! Hey Trine, I include everyone and glad you liked it :) Sorry Charli, that's always how it is when you're tall, but see this time you're not blocked anymore.

This is in front of a hotel in Paris, who's sponsoring hotel suites for everyone? lol shorties VS tallies.

Z, AppleP, Koko, Mauve, Sassy, Carol, Raven, Amy, Holly, Me, Luz, Stellan, Charli, Trevor, Kate, Vats, Trine

8C8Fuk8.jpg

Wow this is absolutely amazing! Great job Nai!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Naiii you're daaa booomb! Lol
    Maybe Cassio is paying for Luz' Paris adventure :p lol

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Haven't been around lately, missed you guys a lot.

Luz, happy birthday to you! I hope you are having a wonderful day.
    Here's a little card for you :o
    245mu0i.gif
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Aww, thank you Nai. You are the best. I love this pic. Thanks for the inclusion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary