Options

Weekend Event 10/30/15 ~ Happy Halloween Party Thread ~ BOO!

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll loves her mermaid costume.

2r7o5zb.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hey everyone! I just got back home from my trip. It was amazing but bummed that I missed out on that awesome mermaid costume! I'm grinding for Jesse now so he can get some stuff but I'm currently sans iPad...I let my sister have it while I was gone so she could play for me but I don't think she's playing the event. I didn't want it to take over her life haha. Anyway she's out and I have to wait until she gets home tonight to pick it up. I might get the gift box and necklace before the time is up but I think I'll have to wait for a throwback sale for the rest of the items.

Congratulations everyone!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    rawrsahrawrsah Registered Users 13 Posts
    how many mystery parties are there? i left the sydney one and never got the call for the next one :c
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I just got back home from my trip. It was amazing but bummed that I missed out on that awesome mermaid costume! I'm grinding for Jesse now so he can get some stuff but I'm currently sans iPad...I let my sister have it while I was gone so she could play for me but I don't think she's playing the event. I didn't want it to take over her life haha. Anyway she's out and I have to wait until she gets home tonight to pick it up. I might get the gift box and necklace before the time is up but I think I'll have to wait for a throwback sale for the rest of the items.

I'm kinda happy that I'm the only one that plays KKH...my family are not even interested to try to play this game lol
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    rawrsah wrote: »
    how many mystery parties are there? i left the sydney one and never got the call for the next one :c

There's three mystery parties and the last gig is Kim's Halloween party at her mansion.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    There's three mystery parties and the last gig is Kim's Halloween party at her mansion.

thansk! ugh hope i get the call soon. i was postponing(?) the parties until last night, when I found out they would give some event points as well haha (sorry for any typos, English is not my first language) now I can't wait to complete them all lol
  • Options
    I'm kinda happy that I'm the only one that plays KKH...my family are not even interested to try to play this game lol

My sister said she might download it! Hope she does so we can play together. We live close but don't spend tons of time together. She's a stylist and I work a ton of hours so I miss her a lot. I'm glad she played for me so I wouldn't have a surprise divorce when I got back.

Although I'm glad I have plenty of friends from this forum to play with! If I hadn't come here I'd be super lonely in the game! Very thankful for my GC posse :)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    [video=youtube_share;QcIy9NiNbmo]http://youtu.be/QcIy9NiNbmo[/video]

Still in Halloween mood lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    My sister said she might download it! Hope she does so we can play together. We live close but don't spend tons of time together. She's a stylist and I work a ton of hours so I miss her a lot. I'm glad she played for me so I wouldn't have a surprise divorce when I got back.

Although I'm glad I have plenty of friends from this forum to play with! If I hadn't come here I'd be super lonely in the game! Very thankful for my GC posse :)

Yeah I'm glad that I joined the forums too. It was getting boring playing my game and I only had one real life friend playing from Facebook. As a matter of fact, none of my Facebook friends played KKH. So I'm glad that I founded some Android players here on the forums. I'm grateful for the gifts that were sent to me too.☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you wonder, here's what your doll looked liked this afternoon when AppleP called her in for a FashionShow.

ApplePEselle_zpsmennzcvq.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    I'm 10 candies away from the mermaid dress. This will be the first weekend event that I'll be able to finish in a long time. Glu really hates people who have to sleep every now and them :'(
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Since we were talking about getting extra K stars for agreeing to allow the game to tweet about starting a new Comeback yesterday, I paid attention today. I just made the D list and I was asked about posting it on FB for 2 K stars and on Twitter for 2 K stars. I did the tweet but I would never post that on FB. I know that I could immediately delete it on FB too but there's too much of a chance that friends would see it.

Holly, you can go into your FB settings and set any future posts from KKH to be seen by 'Only Me' - it's what I do with my games. That way you get the benefits offered by sharing it, but no one can see it on your timeline or in their news feed.
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Chiyo wrote: »
    I'm 10 candies away from the mermaid dress. This will be the first weekend event that I'll be able to finish in a long time. Glu really hates people who have to sleep every now and them :'(

I know what you mean! I can never finish before the final day usually. I wish we could even get back down to 500 or even another voting event as that needed less points :P

tumblr_nx5x3vZPBy1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

I've never worked so hard for an outfit I barely liked XD But for some reason I just wanted to finish it? So here we are now not to mention:

tumblr_nx5x9jDAJo1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

My husband seems to really like it at least so fair enough ;3

I wonder if we'll start getting fall clothing now or what the november events will be. It would be cute if thanksgiving weekend was a dating event but speaking of - do our characters simply not have a mother/father/family? I'd love something like that for us.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    HoneyRaven wrote: »
    Holly, you can go into your FB settings and set any future posts from KKH to be seen by 'Only Me' - it's what I do with my games. That way you get the benefits offered by sharing it, but no one can see it on your timeline or in their news feed.

Very interesting Honey!! Can you tell me how to do that? I have no clue but LOVE the idea.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I know what you mean! I can never finish before the final day usually. I wish we could even get back down to 500 or even another voting event as that needed less points :P

tumblr_nx5x3vZPBy1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

I've never worked so hard for an outfit I barely liked XD But for some reason I just wanted to finish it? So here we are now not to mention:

tumblr_nx5x9jDAJo1te4chqo1_1280.jpg

My husband seems to really like it at least so fair enough ;3

I wonder if we'll start getting fall clothing now or what the november events will be. It would be cute if thanksgiving weekend was a dating event but speaking of - do our characters simply not have a mother/father/family? I'd love something like that for us.

The uniform looks great on you ! I especially like the armband or whatever that is :D

I started playing last year and I believe it was much easier to finish weekend events back then. I used to get all the items by Saturday without even trying but now I have to grind 24/7 and still barely finish it. It was quite some work to get a mermaid dress that will never wear again >.<

It doesn't help that my small talk bubbles only appear once during a party. They used to show up again after an hour but that hasn't happened for months.
  • Options
    less than an hour left here and i'm 96 points to go, ughhh never gonna get it </3
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »

QUESTION: Should I buy the private jet during the next VIP event or wait it out to see if there's a good Black Friday Sale like last year? Maybe if I love the next VIP weekend outfit I'll just go for it. What do you guys think?

Either way you will get more benefit than buying the plane during regular times. I bought the plane during regular times ;) It is very convenient, unlike most of the vehicles which look pretty but we can't really use.
  • Options
    HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Very interesting Honey!! Can you tell me how to do that? I have no clue but LOVE the idea.

image_zpsinqgkkx3.jpg

In FB, go to Privacy Shortcuts/More Settings/Apps/Logged in with Facebook/KKH/ and change the setting in the pic above to 'Only Me'
    ~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~
  • Options
    Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you wonder, here's what your doll looked liked this afternoon when AppleP called her in for a FashionShow.

ApplePEselle_zpsmennzcvq.jpg

Thanks for the update Koko! I got the iPad back and changed into the Wednesday Addams costume.

I got a stupid bra top in the gift box and I tried sooooo hard for the necklace but ran out of time, 117/150 dang it! Oh well. I guess there's only so much you can do with 45 min left on the event. Please put the mermaid outfit in a throwback sale, Glu! It is so lovely. I'm so jelly/happy for you guys that got it though! I guess I can't complain since I was in the Bahamas this weekend ;)
  • Options
    I'm so jelly/happy for you guys that got it though! I guess I can't complain since I was in the Bahamas this weekend ;)

I would definitely trade a virtual mermaid outfit for a chance to see the real thing in its natural habitat. Hope you had fun Eselle!!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    pizzaparty wrote: »
    Wow I can't believe I finished the whole event with 3 hours to spare. I haven't finished an event since the last dating one, I think. I only finished it on my iphone game but that's okay! It's IMPOSSIBLE to finish unless you can buy energy or you're glued to your phone 24/7. I REALLY wanted that costume so I spent some k-stars on energy, I got 15 energy from buying the Miami house, and went up a level which refilled all my energy. I'm so happy I got the whole costume!

QUESTION: Should I buy the private jet during the next VIP event or wait it out to see if there's a good Black Friday Sale like last year? Maybe if I love the next VIP weekend outfit I'll just go for it. What do you guys think?
    Seriously, buying a plane is the most useful and game advancing thing you can ever do in this game. Your bank account will blow up and you can afford anything that costs kcash like dates, wardrobe items, ect.

I can't imagine playing this game without a plane. Actually, I can... I played this game for 3 months straight in the beginning & I was constantly kcash broke & stranded in airports & towns so I had to tap chump change & wait for it to replenish, ect. I barely finished tasks. It was terrible. Never again!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Same, I tried it without a plane for a long time. Was slow.

Love the pix of past Kim Halloween costumes and the skeleton one looks amazing. Whoever made that one did a great job.

She looks fab in it, also, and in KKH.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Same, I tried it without a plane for a long time. Was slow.

Love the pix of past Kim Halloween costumes and the skeleton one looks amazing. Whoever made that one did a great job.

She looks fab in it, also, and in KKH.

I have kstars for the plane, but as someone else said I think I'm going to wait for a VIP event or black friday...now, if the vip enevt comes first and I'm out of Kstars for the black friday I might cry!!!, so I'm trying to safe as many kstars as possible.

I didn't finish the event for any of my games, they both have the first 2 items and the free giftbox but I don't know, I was really not in the mood to stay at home for a costume. Garrett can use the pants and the hat with a blue shirt and looks pretty much like a police officer (not a stripper police officer but whatever lol) and Xime won the queen of hearts dress in her free giftbox and she did buy one of the masks, so I guess we're set for next halloween lol.

It was a fun weekend anyway, I got to enjoy rl weekend and game weekend so...it's cool.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yeah I saw Garrett with the hat and pants. It's cool since the pants go with a lot of outfits. I usually speed through the first day and relax the other day. But since you've two games I can imagine the struggle. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Yeah I saw Garrett with the hat and pants. It's cool since the pants go with a lot of outfits. I usually speed through the first day and relax the other day. But since you've two games I can imagine the struggle. :p

Ikr?. I'm kinda playing less and less on facebook because I have so much fun with you guys on my android game that facebook is getting kinda boring...but Xime's a girl! So she gets all kinds of amazing outfits all the time. I wish I could transfer all the facebook progress into an android device and have both Xime and Garrett on android (not a fan of apple), because getting started again after having 2 combacks doesn't sound like fun at all!!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    d4wtKgV.jpg

Can someone explain that buffoonery to me? What is she wearing?! Lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Saw this a few days ago too!

8thJt2x.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have a screenshot, I posted it a while back, I went into a club, and saw the bartender from Oak. She was sitting at a table drinking, and beotching about her job. It was wild, but no one reacted. I even said 'this is legit, and not a kokoedit, but nothing. Maybe I'll find it and post it in the NPC thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have a screenshot, I posted it a while back, I went into a club, and saw the bartender from Oak. She was sitting at a table drinking, and beotching about her job. It was wild, but no one reacted. I even said 'this is legit, and not a kokoedit, but nothing. Maybe I'll find it and post it in the NPC thread.

I remember that...I just didn't thought it was that crazy...funny sure, but is a game, crazy things happen. Lol
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!