Options

Comeback dresses

124Next

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The black gown is from last year's New Years Eve event. It was also available in the most recent throwback boxes.

Edit: It was in the first throwback event. I was thinking of the other black NYE dress with the cutouts that was in the last one.
    iOS
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AliBryant wrote: »
    The black gown is from last year's New Years Eve event. It was also available in the most recent throwback boxes.

Mm thanks! Missed it.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Just putting it out there, that hair with the tiara came last year's holiday season. We earned the Great Curly Hair off to the side for one event, (I'm thinking Christmas) and then the next one was New Years Eve, I'm thinking the Great Curly was Christmas, and the other was New Years Eve. With the comeback, you get the dress/ suit for the guys. The extra energy and that's it. No hair involved. Please correct me if I 'm wrong.

And, I would love another round of Comebacks. :) I have 3 games hovering in the teens, so they're ready I could crunch.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think the hair with tiara came with Valentine's earner box. I remember because I started playing around then, and it was my first event I believe. I never went beyond that hair because I was still a newbie and didn't know the tips and tricks.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Now that the energy of 43 has been confirmed, I'm not resting till it's all mine. lol Muwhahahahahahah
    I'm only at the beginning of my first comeback and I'm already stoked at the 37 energy. I can't imagine how much more convenient the game will be for me at 43 energy. Woot!
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I'm only at the beginning of my first comeback and I'm already stoked at the 37 energy. I can't imagine how much more convenient the game will be for me at 43 energy. Woot!

I am so close to starting my third and final comeback. I'm so excited I just wanted to share. I think this party weekend event is going to be perfect for getting me that last 4 million I need to bump Willow from the number one spot.

image.jpg1_zpsgiulcap9.jpg
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36