Options

Weekend Event 12/18/15 ~ 'Twas the Week Before Christmas and What do we have?

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    On my game, I saw that it costs 3 kstars to charm Nene Leakes. I choose to ask questions.

Then I pressed her yellow exclamation mark again and it cost 2 kstars to charm her. So I ended up paying two kstars instead.

Hmm...I wonder what is gonna be the final outcome of my results.

tmp_29617_Screenshot_2015_12_18_18_53_52_1_50232.png

tmp_29617_Screenshot_2015_12_18_18_54_51_1_37158.png

image hosting site over 5mb
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I'm SOOOOOOOO excited! I don't get to do the 40 K Star boxes as often as I would like but I have been super super strict with making sure I did the video offers since the Thanksgiving event. I had 40 K Stars and took the gamble!! I got the ONE thing that I really wanted!! The Christmas dress!! I do love the other 3 pieces, but I really wanted the dress! Every missed daily gift box was worth the 40 K Star gamble to get this beauty in my wardrobe!!❤️
    E8A6AC9F-ABB7-47FB-9C4F-126472B046D1_zpsdajyofw2.png

What are the pieces for the guys? What is your dream piece out of them all?
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    This is interesting. I'm curious what the outcome of these will be.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    BobbieM wrote: »
    I'm SOOOOOOOO excited! I don't get to do the 40 K Star boxes as often as I would like but I have been super super strict with making sure I did the video offers since the Thanksgiving event. I had 40 K Stars and took the gamble!! I got the ONE thing that I really wanted!! The Christmas dress!! I do love the other 3 pieces, but I really wanted the dress! Every missed daily gift box was worth the 40 K Star gamble to get this beauty in my wardrobe!!❤️
    E8A6AC9F-ABB7-47FB-9C4F-126472B046D1_zpsdajyofw2.png

What is your dream piece out of them all?

You're lucky that Christmas dress was inside of your gift box. All I saw was the snowflakes earrings and the shoes. I chose the wrong box and I won a daily gift box high waisted pants inside of my freebie weekend event giftbox.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I just completed, nope you don't have to spend any KStars. You can just ignore her, Maria will still call for the next gig.

I think there'll be different results.

I didn't pay the stars either. I got a 2nd chance to pay, didn't, and she told me she would give me an earful anyway.
    About two weeks ago I had to pay KIM 10 stars for her to ask ME for a favor. Obv I was pretty annoyed; what if I didn't have those stars?? And considering Glu owes me just under $65 in stars right now I am sooooo angry! Like seriously, my money was literally STOLEN from my credit card as I did not get the (two) downloads immediately as I usually do. Yeah, I never got them at all. Very upset about this, from last Friday morning! So meanwhile I read the FAQs, blahblahblah--look, it's not like it was at all the first time I've bought them, I've bought K stars for months. So I kept sending tickets to Apple because that's what so and so forum info said to do, and a week later, they still never even replied to me. Finally I got the right phone number for them today and they told me Glu is at fault, not them, they only process the money but Glu provides the downloads. So wondering WHY, for the first time ever, I didn't get them. I'm sorry, I have no idea where this really belongs; it's hard to find everything on mobile, it's all so squashed together, and also I really would like to find the Hookah thread so if anyone is able to put the link here I would so appreciate it. Yesterday I found under one of the more recent subjects, where someone put the link to see the actual clothes in our closets that Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney are really wearing, and I was really glad, I loved seeing all the pics. :(
  • Options
    Lucky me got the dreaded 4000 Kash in my event box and 4 energy bolts in my daily one.
    2nk7xub.png
    So not impressed with this weekend's event. I just have an 0 hour gig to do and Simon won't call me with other gigs because of it and it seems like we have to spend K stars to finish the event. Not going to finish then because I bet there will be no payout at the end. :/
    Better than what I got! That red summer dress that's cheap enough to buy when you're new at the game, also comes in black, white, and purple, with like a mesh look in between solid block dress. Hugely disappointed; WHY was that even IN one of the boxes?! smfh
  • Options
    You're lucky that Christmas dress was inside of your gift box. All I saw was the snowflakes earrings and the shoes. I chose the wrong box and I won a daily gift box high waisted pants inside of my freebie weekend event giftbox.

You are soooo lucky, bae! Yay, Carol!👌🏻
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    I didn't pay the stars either. I got a 2nd chance to pay, didn't, and she told me she would give me an earful anyway.
    About two weeks ago I had to pay KIM 10 stars for her to ask ME for a favor. Obv I was pretty annoyed; what if I didn't have those stars?? And considering Glu owes me just under $65 in stars right now I am sooooo angry! Like seriously, my money was literally STOLEN from my credit card as I did not get the (two) downloads immediately as I usually do. Yeah, I never got them at all. Very upset about this, from last Friday morning! So meanwhile I read the FAQs, blahblahblah--look, it's not like it was at all the first time I've bought them, I've bought K stars for months. So I kept sending tickets to Apple because that's what so and so forum info said to do, and a week later, they still never even replied to me. Finally I got the right phone number for them today and they told me Glu is at fault, not them, they only process the money but Glu provides the downloads. So wondering WHY, for the first time ever, I didn't get them. I'm sorry, I have no idea where this really belongs; it's hard to find everything on mobile, it's all so squashed together, and also I really would like to find the Hookah thread so if anyone is able to put the link here I would so appreciate it. Yesterday I found under one of the more recent subjects, where someone put the link to see the actual clothes in our closets that Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney are really wearing, and I was really glad, I loved seeing all the pics. :(

If you need a place to complain the hookah thread is right here:http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?131253-Hookah-Den-for-smoking-and-smoldering-(complaints-and-frustration)&p=422154
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    You are soooo lucky, bae! Yay, Carol!👌🏻

I wish that I was that lucky. I didn't win any special clothing inside of my freebie weekend event giftbox. All I got was a daily giftbox high waisted pants. Boo!😐
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Congratulations Bobbie!!! Im very happy that you won the beautiful red & white dress.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Good going BobbieM! Enjoy the dress.

Congrats to all who have won things and consolations to those who have not...I hope you will still before the event ends.

I chased and chased that snowflake necklace, and finally got it...But that ate up all my stars it took to get the earnable clothes, so I did not get to buy any Balmain, or things for my Doll's husband. But, I did buy him a few things, in the end, because he has no wardrobe. He had sandals and casuals on.

Yes he is an oil mogul but it seems the airlines lost his luggage...even though we flew private jet...hmm somehow it still happened. Lol

Maybe he is one who does not have a lot of liquid assets...no pun intended (oil.)

I posted my doll in the event clothes, in the winter fashions thread.

First array:

C3jeXoc.jpg

Second array:

6ycvLec.jpg

Third array:

AkXiEWq.jpg
  • Options
    +++Jeneen++++++Jeneen+++ Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm not really feeling this weekend's event. Not excited for the clothes. Don't want to buy kstars and I'm no longer able to watch videos to earn kstars. I wish we could win new lips, lashes, or eye colours. I'm dying for those!
  • Options
    So I decided to charm Nene Leakes and I'm doing the second gig right now. This second gig makes absolutely no sense to me at all. I can't even interview the models. I think that I'm gonna choose the first one because the second one is demanding for money and I refuse to spend the rest of my kstars for this gig.

tmp_15452_Screenshot_2015_12_19_03_57_52_1_50232.png

tmp_15452_Screenshot_2015_12_19_03_59_26_1488006.png

picture sharing
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    @Stephk111 you are a little star!!! Thank you so much for referring me for a gig, since my side gigs from Simon are blocked due to the glitch, I am unable to earn Kstars unless i wait for a weekend task to start or if someone refers me. If anyone else would like to send some gigs my way, I'll love you foreverrrrr! :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    So I just finished the final weekend gig. I chose to charm Nene with 2 Kstars then charm the model with 3 Kstars. Afterwards, Maria called me and said that the magazine with the Nene interview was a hit and she gave me... Wait for it... $100! Wow, I'm now rich!!!

I know I shouldn't waste my Kstars, especially on a VIP event since there's no points to earn, but I just wanted to see what the outcome would be.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ugh Amy! Same here but I didn't charmed her...

The worst part is that those gigs consume too much energy, you know on an ideal scenario where we just receive those 3h gigs that we need 9 blue stars to fill up one star of the gig bar, with the same number of energy bolts that we use on these 'special gigs' we could get around 12 k-stars! Yep 12!

And on a not so good scenario with those 3h gigs that ask for 16 blues stars to fill up one star of the bar, we could get around 5 k-stars!

So my conclusion is that they make us to do those gigs, just to prevent that we got a lot of k-stars:mad:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Good point, Vats. Unfortunately, I think your theory is correct :(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    tmp_15452_Screenshot_2015_12_19_03_59_26_1488006.png

I read it as Kate Moss. ;)

Yeah, the storyline makes no sense. Either you pay, or you lose!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    I read it as Kate Moss. ;)

Yeah, the storyline makes no sense. Either you pay, or you lose!

I chose the other model. I wonder what the outcome is gonna be when I do the last gig.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    AppleP (iOS) is such a diva, she didn't pay for a model, and she didn't charm Nene. Kat (kokolo) paid 2000 for a model, didn't charm Nene. Z accidentally charmed Nene. So we'll see where that goes. The thing I'm not crazy about, is the situation where we have no idea if Leo is the one to choose for the other story line. Mysterious calls that make no sense, If there were some kind of clues of what to do it would be different. But blind choosing does not add to my game enjoyment.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    +++Jeneen++++++Jeneen+++ Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got my avatar up... Proud KoKo?
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    What a BORING storyline that was! I wonder what's going down next week. They can't expect us to grind on Christmas, right? It'd be cool if it wasn't a week-long event (with some Christmas items in our closets, pleeeeease- I want a Santa hat!).
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    Ta-da!!! Here's my final results. I wasn't expecting this outcome but I'm kinda glad that choosing the other model was better choice for me because I didn't feel like paying the other model and I don't wanna charm the model for three kstars. Overall, the gigs made absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

Oh I got paid by Maria at the end.

Screenshot_2015_12_19_14_47_22_1.png

Screenshot_2015_12_19_14_47_46_1.png

image hosting
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    So I just finished the final weekend gig. I chose to charm Nene with 2 Kstars then charm the model with 3 Kstars. Afterwards, Maria called me and said that the magazine with the Nene interview was a hit and she gave me... Wait for it... $100! Wow, I'm now rich!!!

I know I shouldn't waste my Kstars, especially on a VIP event since there's no points to earn, but I just wanted to see what the outcome would be.

You did well on all three gigs and you got paid $100⁉ I think that I saw that Maria paid me $600.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I have the feeling that maybe the Christmas event it's gonna start on Thursday instead of Friday because Friday is 25 and doesn't make sense getting the items after Christmas. Also I'm really hoping for a mini update this Monday with Christmas stuff at least 3 items I'm not really feeling the "holiday giftboxes" the guys stuff has the Christmas spirit but the girls items are so cold...blue, white and black only the mistletoe earrings are cute nothing red, green, gold or silver ☹️
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

The worst part is that those gigs consume too much energy, you know on an ideal scenario where we just receive those 3h gigs that we need 9 blue stars to fill up one star of the gig bar, with the same number of energy bolts that we use on these 'special gigs' we could get around 12 k-stars! Yep 12!

And on a not so good scenario with those 3h gigs that ask for 16 blues stars to fill up one star of the bar, we could get around 5 k-stars!

So my conclusion is that they make us to do those gigs, just to prevent that we got a lot of k-stars:mad:

I actually wonder what happened to the three hr gigs for the weekend events. We rarely get them anymore. The last gig took forever for me to complete.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    You did well on all three gigs and you got paid $100⁉ I think that I saw that Maria paid me $600.

Hmmm, maybe I wasn't paying attention and missed the extra zero?! It could well have been €1000... I don't remember. Not worth using 5 Kstars in total to charm, either way :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    I have the feeling that maybe the Christmas event it's gonna start on Thursday instead of Friday because Friday is 25 and doesn't make sense getting the items after Christmas.

See, that would make a lot of sense. But if memory serves, they did NOT employ that sort of logic for Halloween.
    I do hope you're right, though. Guess we'll see.
  • Options
    Carol, thank you *so* much; I didn't know if anybody at all would even answer.💖
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hmmm, maybe I wasn't paying attention and missed the extra zero?! It could well have been €1000... I don't remember. Not worth using 5 Kstars in total to charm, either way :)

Urgh, I've been getting some really weak gig fees too--$100 to $160.😒