Options

Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Kykyd wrote: »
    New update today!!! Lots of new clothes and they gave us a bunch of gift boxes for the bugs we've been experiencing

It was a nice idea, but they reset my sticker progress for all gift box items and I earned two items I already had. There's definitely some improvements with the update though, and I think they fixed the disappearing feed. I'm sorry you can't access your game Nai
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm the only one who can't access?

Mine would just load, I would see "Downloading 1 of 9..." then "Save data loaded" and crash.

Btw Lucy I see like 4-5 of your doll in my friend list and it's so weird.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm the only one who can't access?

Mine would just load, I would see "Downloading 1 of 9..." then "Save data loaded" and crash.

Btw Lucy I see like 4-5 of your doll in my friend list and it's so weird.

That sucks your wifi is good though right? And sorry about the friend list thing I restarted because of glitches (it didn't make a difference) I didn't realise that would happen. I had a friend like that in my list but the extra ones disappeared when I restarted - I hope you get to access your game and the others of me disappear too
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    That sucks your wifi is good though right? And sorry about the friend list thing I restarted because of glitches (it didn't make a difference) I didn't realise that would happen. I had a friend like that in my list but the extra ones disappeared when I restarted - I hope you get to access your game and the others of me disappear too

Yep I have great wifi and can play KKH fine too. Oh, I restarted once too due to a glitch too and didn't know that would happen too. It doesn't bug me but I don't know which is the active doll now. Hope Glu can fix that too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Cad-2FyUUAAaj9J.jpg
    Cad-2FwUcAAZN93.jpg
    Cad-2F1VIAAB-M1.jpg
    in the instagram place they added a video
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    Yep I have great wifi and can play KKH fine too. Oh, I restarted once too due to a glitch too and didn't know that would happen too. It doesn't bug me but I don't know which is the active doll now. Hope Glu can fix that too.

If it makes you feel any better, the weekend event is gigs and my next gig is in NY but I'm stuck in WeHo with $39 LOL
  • Options
    8B07D10A-0E0F-4EC3-AA91-5F9FD5CCABCB_zps8jersoo3.png
    E01557BD-9DE8-4477-990A-EC9C7C09C8CA_zpsctaiesci.png
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Hey! I won on giftboxes one pink icecream on a stick and a pink sport car. What does them represent??
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    Julliette wrote: »
    Hey! I won on giftboxes one pink icecream on a stick and a pink sport car. What does them represent??

Those are stickers! I'm guessing those are the stickers you collect and attain gift box items.
    PM to add
  • Options
    If it makes you feel any better, the weekend event is gigs and my next gig is in NY but I'm stuck in WeHo with $39 LOL

LOL! Ok don't mean to laugh but it almost happened to me but I quickly realized. Hope you get to watch videos for cash perhaps.

Thanks for posting the event items, I like them especially that hair! I mean, finally a hair we can earn. All the hair in-game have to be paid for using k-gems.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LOL! Ok don't mean to laugh but it almost happened to me but I quickly realized. Hope you get to watch videos for cash perhaps.

Thanks for posting the event items, I like them especially that hair! I mean, finally a hair we can earn. All the hair in-game have to be paid for using k-gems.

Right? We definitely need more affordable hair so it is good! And Julliette I think those stickers are ones you can use in your photobooth to put on your selfies :)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    8B07D10A-0E0F-4EC3-AA91-5F9FD5CCABCB_zps8jersoo3.png
    E01557BD-9DE8-4477-990A-EC9C7C09C8CA_zpsctaiesci.png

Whoa! Why does the gift box cost more than KKH?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Whoa! Why does the gift box cost more than KKH?

The currency in K&K is different from KKH.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The currency in K&K is different from KKH.

I meant that the gift box and including everything else is more expensive than KKH.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Omg that earnable hair
    and those clothes!!!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    Okay so they took away the items I have already earned with stickers. Have to earn them all over again. And the removed the choice to watch ads to get energy/$$ and k diamonds
  • Options
    I meant that the gift box and including everything else is more expensive than KKH.

Yeah I was telling you about the currency difference. In KKH the largest pack gives 1250KStars, in K&K for the same price you get 10000k-gems (I think, or around there). I agree K&K is slightly more expensive in terms of everything but I didn't want you to think why KKH charge 40KStars for gift box and K&K charges 80.
    PM to add
  • Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Well I at least their clothes are good editing material.

image_zpsmixtzrti.jpeg~original
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    That looks great! I would love it if that hair colour were available in KKH, and the jewellery too
  • Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    That looks great! I would love it if that hair colour were available in KKH, and the jewellery too

That hair was available a weekend event that happened awhile ago. It was a VIP event with the red ball gown and Caitlyn dress.
    Sophie
  • Options
    The date for worldwide is February 17 I read in on a tech blog that interview glu but take it with a grain of salt
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    I'm still locked out of the game, wth?
    PM to add
  • Options
    I'm still locked out of the game, wth?

:(:(:(:(
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    The date for worldwide is February 17 I read in on a tech blog that interview glu but take it with a grain of salt

Link plzzz?
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    Link plzzz?

http://www.thebitbag.com/taylor-swift-game-to-be-available-on-app-store-soon-heres-why-you-should-download-it/130840
    it at the very bottom i reread it and i think they ask a rep and didnt really interview them
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    KykydKykyd Registered Users 46 Posts
    Question. I understand d we get 5 stars we get a gift box but how to we get boxes for the Kylie and Kendall ones?? I just randomly have them? What am I missing lol
  • Options
    Kykyd wrote: »
    Question. I understand d we get 5 stars we get a gift box but how to we get boxes for the Kylie and Kendall ones?? I just randomly have them? What am I missing lol

If you have the latest update, there should be a timer for each type of gift box as to when you'll get the next one (on the gift box page) - the top one is daily, the other two are less often but it should tell you. Or you can pay to open them.
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    That hair was available a weekend event that happened awhile ago. It was a VIP event with the red ball gown and Caitlyn dress.

I'm sad I missed that hair. It was so cute!! And how cool would it be if we had the color that Mauve has?! A girl can dream :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    XXXXXXX - deleted by mod - doesn't belong

XXXXXXXX - deleted by mod - doesn't belon

All of those teasers pretty much spoiled it but it doesn't matter because I'm playing the game now and I'm most likely uninstalling once my doll 2.0 reaches level 8 so she gets the Kylie dress and hair. The guys are so much better looking, I like how Calabasas looked, that straight hair style is cute—bring it to KKH along with all of the nails, lips, eyes, and eyebrow options.

However, story-wise, some of the clothes, and the gigs? Um no. There are so few tappable items for energy. At least, in
    KKH I actually feel like my doll has a career and isn't running around taking selfies and posting videos all day.
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I got to lvl 8 and got the items in k&k but I don't have them on kkh!!! I can't find the banner in k&k :(