Options

Want to talk abot Katy Perry Pop? - Use this thread for the time being

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi, we've been asked to keep the Brit and K&K game threads open and avail for test players, and everyone to post about their experiences. But, nothing was said for KPP. I don't know if that's because She's got her whole set up and forum or not. But if you want to talk about KPP, please do so here. THanks for your help. Glu is utilizing our threads to see what the playing population feels so they can fine tune things for both Brit and K&K.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Graphics. I play on the iPad Air, but I don't know why the quality is blurry for half the things. Like the doll can be clear, but all the tap buttons, settings button etc is grainy. Even the coins that drop are grainy! I like that the location backgrounds are more 3D, but the graphics need to be better.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I just realized that Katy Perry pop doesn't have any weekend events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    The game crashes for me every 5-20 minutes.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Is there a way to get energy other than just waiting or paying? I can't seem to find any "tappables" like in KKH.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Is there a way to get energy other than just waiting or paying? I can't seem to find any "tappables" like in KKH.

Nope there's no tappables.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    And so they should make energy recharge faster.

I can complete a 1 hour song fine, but if it's 3 hours, I never seem to be able to complete it! Happened a couple times now.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Here's the info if anyone is interested to join the KPP forums or to follow any of the KKP social media sites.

15g8ljp.png

Oh BTW I found this article online and here's the pros & cons about KPP game.👍👎

10ickmc.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    Don't like how they don't have any plans for it to be released for Kindles 👎
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Options
    I'm so glad that I deleted KPP game for good on my device. I'm so tired of restarting my phone over & over again in order for her game to work. It took up too much storage space on my phone. I just wasn't interested to play her game anymore. It's extremely boring and everything looks like fantasyland. The fashion is just plain,tacky, and cheap. The hairstyles are hideous too.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I deleted it, too. It 's a mess right now, but I'm hoping Glu will make some vast improvements on it.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I gave up. I was unimpressed by the character looks and clothing choices. The travel in the game drove me crazy and it was confusing having to switch between the two version to do certain quests. From the get-go it seemed like it just wanted me to spend money to play. I was very much looking forward to this game and it was such a letdown :(
  • Options
    ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm not sure if I was expecting too much from this but it really didn't make much of an impact on me, I'm close to deleting it.
    I don't really understand the whole 'inspiration' thing, the clothing, hair and make up choices are awful and tacky (though I do love the hair colours) and it doesn't really have much progression or story behind it, you just bounce from one location to another to do whatever the to-do list says.
    I hope future updates make it better but for now, it's not for me.
    Game Center: Toyasaur
    :o
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I also think you play against real life people? At the beginning I tried to enter my name and it told me it was already taken :eek: Maybe that's why the loading screen crashes all the time.
  • Options
    I read this article online and KPP game is a huge flop. Her game isn't popular as KKH and it's not even tweeted about that much on social media. So I think that her game won't be successful like KKH.

Screenshot_2015_12_31_03_36_29_1.png
    photo hosting sites
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    I won't be surprised if Katy's game only last a few months hopefully the other games won't be a total flop. I understand they wanted to go a more cartoony route but the design could have most definitely been better than it is. I haven't played it based on the reviews but has anyone been able to get what the story is about and is it interesting? I have no intention to play this game whatsoever plus I'm not really a Katy Perry fan neither am I a hater just not a fan of her music but two songs.
    Sophie
  • Options
    I played Katy Perry pop before and I deleted her game from my device because I quit her game. I'm assuming that the story is about a struggling singer in the music industry and possibly rising to the top. My character has to record songs from her mom's garage and the recording studio, shoot music videos, performances, and charity work. Most of the songs are based on themes. I don't like the fact that on her game, my character doesn't have a personal life. She's a workaholic. Her game has a Katy vision but I'm not inspired by anything because of the colorful graphics on her game. Overall, the storyline is very unclear to me and it's really lame.
    I won't be surprised if Katy's game only last a few months hopefully the other games won't be a total flop. I understand they wanted to go a more cartoony route but the design could have most definitely been better than it is. I haven't played it based on the reviews but has anyone been able to get what the story is about and is it interesting? I have no intention to play this game whatsoever plus I'm not really a Katy Perry fan neither am I a hater just not a fan of her music but two songs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Once I said here that when the companies start to get greed and uses a franchise to make rivers o money releasing bad products, is the beggining of the end. As KKH player I feel that they could've invested a lot more in our game to keep their audience, but no, they decided to go the other route... Let's see what is coming!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    I feel like Katy Perry Game is dead... I have no updates for it, there were no events on any major holiday and I'm not touching it anymore because it makes me angry. I have to open it about 5 times before I can play it, because it keeps crashing on launch. Sometimes I end up getting 3 star ratings on events because I couldn't load the game to finish them... Not to mention that I haven't found any items I could tap to replenish energy. :/
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    did they give up on this? there been no update and its almost march the forums for it is dead. i like this game and everyday ive stay glu to the update thingy and get nun :( i just wish they would of keep the old look of the game and didnt change it i think thats when everything went down hill. cause if yall saw the leak photo it was spose to be on kim level like before being change
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I deleted the app. I tried for a couple of weeks to get hooked, but it got boring.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    did they give up on this? there been no update and its almost march the forums for it is dead. i like this game and everyday ive stay glu to the update thingy and get nun :( i just wish they would of keep the old look of the game and didnt change it i think thats when everything went down hill. cause if yall saw the leak photo it was spose to be on kim level like before being change

I think that KPP flopped so I gave up on it. It's not that addictive just like KKH.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Last update of this game was on December 16...looks like Glu really gave up.
  • Options
    Paty wrote: »
    Last update of this game was on December 16...looks like Glu really gave up.

there was never an update :( thats when it was released ww.
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It's over for this game. Plus when was the last time she had a hit? Her nemesis, Taylor Swift clearly blew her out of the water. She's done.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    It's over for this game. Plus when was the last time she had a hit? Her nemesis, Taylor Swift clearly blew her out of the water. She's done.

The game is a flop, that's true.

But Katy isn't a flop at all. Her last album went #1 and she had 2 huge hits with it. When the new era starts, she strikes again. Mark my words.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    The game is a flop, that's true.

But Katy isn't a flop at all. Her last album went #1 and she had 2 huge hits with it. When the new era starts, she strikes again. Mark my words.

Hi, Cherrey, good morning! I was thinking the same as Zoye. And in my own words, Katy Perry is no longer relevant. But what you say made me smile--I think you're giving her her first Comeback Quest! :D
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi, Cherrey, good morning! I was thinking the same as Zoye. And in my own words, Katy Perry is no longer relevant. But what you say made me smile--I think you're giving her her first Comeback Quest! :D

Well, most artist are mainly 'relevant' during an album era and its whole promotion process. Katy is working on her new album right now and that's why she's not very present at the moment. Once her new album campaign starts, she'll be all over the charts and media again. She released 3 huge selling albums in a row and her latest tour was her most successful tour to date. There's just no point to say she's 'not relevant anymore' or 'over'.

The game flopped because it was poorly promoted, and because it's trash. There are plenty of better games out there.
  • Options
    The Update is coming this monday finallyy!!!!!!!! it was posted on the facebook
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

William A
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    50 Members
    Level 18

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    The game flopped because it was poorly promoted, and because it's trash. There are plenty of better games out there.

You're right, I feel that they targeted the wrong audience trying to reach the youngsters, that's not her public at all and kids need that their parents pay their expenses!

For those who would pay the game feels immature!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    The update is here! :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)