Options

Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• Options
    YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Any news on future updates or bug fixes?
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am so behind in that game. Luckily I play so slowly, I haven't done enough to hit any glitches yet. Except, None of my Android or iOS friends are in any of my games. I haven't got the time to trouble shoot it, I think I'll just keep plodding along, till the other bugs are worked out, and then I might try to fix it. I see some friends selfies in the game, and I can like them etc, but no one is showing up in my list. If anyone has any ideas....I'm all ears.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I don't think so. It was trending on our side, and among the top apps in the new & free category. Which article are you referring to? Also, the game is doing better than KK:H in terms of downloads and in-app purchases.

I had no plans to download it prior to the Krossover Event, but now I'm hooked!

That was PR and the number of downloads at the time had it showing up as a main feature and popular in the App Store. The only place you can find it there now is the actual download itself. I was pondering getting it myself, the past couple weeks, but I can't make a decision because everyone's noted so many mixed opinions on it, including giving it high-star ratings, saying how much they love it, and then they *all* have that great big "but"....Makes no sense to high star it, gush, and then say it's got so many c r a p p y things, from bugs to prices and confusion; to the Neanderthal-looking avvis; to so-bad-I'm-uninstalling it or have already uninstalled; to it's too expensive and purchases are a ripoff. Plus, I'm concerned with all the space it takes up, regardless that my phone has *a lot* of space, and the energy s u c k it's purported to be. KKH is already a big power drain; I'm thinking I don't need/want another like that. But I do want to check it out. Maybe when there's more care and resolution there. Really, I want to give it a chance definitely. And I hope I like it enough to want to keep playing and keep it. What to do, what to do? If only there was one straight answer. Sighhhhh. Ok, I think maybe...perhaps...Ill go download it now. Everything deserves its chance, and I really want so much to like it.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    unfortunate news - the app stopped loading my saved game in its entirety as it won't respond to the google play saved data and said it needs to be 'logged in', which I know is a K&K issue since my other games are all loading perfectly fine and my google play itself is logged in. i restarted my phone earlier, only to have it not pull up or acknowledge the save data at all.

tumblr_o2xh205oUo1qfvh9po1_1280.png
    Rest in peace Omari (2/19/16 - 3/5/16) - he 'died' as he lived: good looking & a hard worker but constantly preoccupied with his phone.

the only question now is to delete the app and I'm leaning towards yes.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahahahaha I'm sorry Andrzej! It's a terrible situation, but the way you described his 'death' sounded sooooo funny!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm waiting for the update on this game. If that doesn't resolve the glitch issue, then I will probably be done with this game. Right now it's so boring to play only one doll on KKG.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    unfortunate news - the app stopped loading my saved game in its entirety as it won't respond to the google play saved data and said it needs to be 'logged in', which I know is a K&K issue since my other games are all loading perfectly fine and my google play itself is logged in. i restarted my phone earlier, only to have it not pull up or acknowledge the save data at all.

Rest in peace Omari (2/19/16 - 3/5/16) - he 'died' as he lived: good looking & a hard worker but constantly preoccupied with his phone.

Omg,,, please don't leave Omari. We was gonna have a baby & call it Omarion. Ur game's still saved, boo. Just keep reloading, it's there... TRUST. Reload ova n ova. It's there.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Oh no. Ko was hoping to run into him and flirt. Well, all we can do is hold a memorial service for lost friends. We can do it in K&K or we can do it in this forum. Maybe here, this way we don't suggest that other players pull the plug on the games. My personal opinion, is....before you pull the plug, just keep it long enough to see if it will be addressed and repaired. because if the data is in there but not findable, and Glu fixes things to dig up and load your save, if the game is gone that gorg specimen of maleness will be lost forever. So, Life support in a Glu induced coma or Memorial service. Your call Andrzej.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thank you everyone for the support in this trying time XD

As it stands, everytime I do try to use my data via google play I get this screen:

tumblr_o3qvv6NOGF1qfvh9po1_540.png

Then I click to use that data - even incorrect as far as level & money go as it is but his Avatar - and it reloads, says it's 'loaded saved data' and after loading puts me right back at the create a game screen. Very frustrating!

I think I'll just say he's in a coma for now and wait around a bit for a possible app update & see if he can be revived afterwards, otherwise I might just delete the app since, despite the gorgeous style, it hasn't really captured my attention or heart. Also, I'm still not sure what K&K kids do? There's no agent, just some guy who is going out with your self proclaimed enemy, and I feel uncertain as to what career I have? At least with KKH the job field is really varied but it all feels like work but this just seems like hanging out a lot and calling it work because you shoot a vlog. Maybe it's a generational thing? XD

as a bonus, I waffled a bit before hand on whether or not to do a male or female game so this limbo screen allowed me to design the girl I would've had I gone for that option:

tumblr_o3qv45FIBr1qfvh9po1_540.png

She's either Angelica or Roslyn, IDK (Maybe both and her username would be AngelRose?)

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I would have liked to have played without that restart thing, too. I just sent my avi to Mongolia to learn a few life lessons, and deleted the app. I'm good with just KKH.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Andrzej, sorry about your game. U should let Glu know.

Anyway, about the storyline, it will progress as you level up. It doesn't stay vlogging all the way of course, you will keep moving up in status.
    PM to add
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Same happened to me. My game restarted twice in my cell phone and one time in my tablet, so I just gave up for now. It´s really frustrating because I put a lot of work to get the event items on my two games and now it´s all gone. Shame on you Glu!!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Oops......
    2yudnyf.jpg
  • Options
    I really don't know why I'm still saving their game on my device. I think that it's about time that their games will be deleted for good from my devices.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Oops......
    2yudnyf.jpg
    That's what you get when you have people spend all their money on a game that has horrible customer service. Wow, I can't say I'm not surprised. I kinda always felt Kendall and Kylie never gave an eff to their game. Kylie us too busy getting her lips inflated and getting in Tyga's d***, and Kendall is way more into her modeling career to even care about this game. Well, at least they took our money.

now we know not to trust those two ever again.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    First I was REALLY excited about K&K, but now... What a boring game. KKH is way more fun and well-planned!
  • Options
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    First I was REALLY excited about K&K, but now... What a boring game. KKH is way more fun and well-planned!
    I like the versatility and styling if the K&K dolls more but yeah, you are right. I have way more fun and get a closer, family-like bond here.
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I like the versatility and styling if the K&K dolls more but yeah, you are right. I have way more fun and get a closer, family-like bond here.

The K&K forums has an uncomfortable vibe there too. There was never a formal introduction from the moderator on K&K forums.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    The K&K forums has an uncomfortable vibe there too. There was never a formal introduction from the moderator on K&K forums.
    Lol IKR? The only constant posters there is Holografics, and a few others. It's so funny how the posters and mods (are there any?) they never ever acknowledge anyone having any glitches & just shrugs their shoulders because their own game runs smoothly. It's almost irritating.

But that forum is very new and at this point, about to die. So really, it's more like an RIP, K&K. KKH triumphs for now until they update that godforesaken game.
  • Options
    KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    ill be the mod for k&k i dont mind ill even do it for free if glu let me
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Lol IKR? The only constant posters there is Holografics, and a few others. It's so funny how the posters and mods (are there any?) they never ever acknowledge anyone having any glitches & just shrugs their shoulders because their own game runs smoothly. It's almost irritating.

But that forum is very new and at this point, about to die. So really, it's more like an RIP, K&K. KKH triumphs for now until they update that godforesaken game.

So there's basically no point in cross posting my problem there to see if there's an issue? awesome.

Honestly, K&K really has a strong art style that I dig & hope is repurposed for a different/better glu RPG but the game itself really hasn't grabbed me like KKH and that's a real bummer.

in other news, where are you porting out Britney's game to Android GLU?!

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ill be the mod for k&k i dont mind ill even do it for free if glu let me

Good luck! I hope that Glu gives you the job.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I don't think I ever formally introduced Carolena Davena on this thread. So I would say for now that she had a quick recovery from her unconcious coma.

image.php?di=HS9T2.jpg

I couldn't take it anymore. I deleted my game then I downloaded it again. Glu is taking too long to update this game. I think that I literally cried out for help on FAQ & support. My saved game couldn't be restored from either Facebook or Google. I'm kinda torn between the two because I'm still undecided which account to choose to connect on my new game.

I got a PM from KK:H staff to help resolve my in-game issues. But my new game is signed into Facebook so I find that very confusing. Now I'm back to level 1. (Sigh)

I want my old game back and I seriously want to delete my new game now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    evieevie Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got sick of KKH a little while ago. I began playing K&K and I really prefer the graphics and clothing over KKH. I've never had any glitches with K&K luckily but the lack of updates is tiring. I don't understand how they can ignore so many people's complaints and continue releasing mediocre content. It seems like an easy feat to make the players happy in my opinion. They just need to plan ahead better and keep people interested.
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    I love the KKG so much. But i hope there make an update soon. It s very sad to hear that most of thr players cant play the Game:/
    I m one of the lucky ones where the game runs without crashing etc
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    Omari Update - the K&K game updated for me just earlier but seemingly for more quests only and my particular issue is seemingly going to remain unresolved so it's time to send Omari to that big google play server in the sky. At least he's going in an outfit I liked?

Rest in Peace Omari! May your cousin honor your legacy with her work.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    I use to play KKH last year until my game kept crashing when i play on my iPod 4th generation, so now i play KKG on my newer iPod.
    iOS
  • Options
    Did the update and my fame still keeps crashing. Wth?
  • Options
    That stinks Zoë. My Android was hoping she'd start getting gigs after the update, but...Games been out for 3 weeks? I had one gig. The Party at the Beverly, Gold and something? Mine's a glitch that I think needs to be fixed game by game, but the ticket queue must really be heavy.

I'm sure they're working on the bigger issue of games crashing upon loading. But your doll is too beautiful to not be played. I love your hair, but till I start getting gigs......I can't work my way up to that hair. :(

Sorry the update didn't fix it all. Maybe there is news in KKG?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary