Options

Easter event

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
So... Maybe we'll have another update this week? Because there's nothing about Easter in 4.8 version.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    That's what I'm hoping! Either today or tomorrow there should be an update. And hopefully Glu will surprise us with an easter egg hunt or something other than just gigs lol.

And colourful easter clothes!
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    That's what I was thinking too but probably an update wihout a new location because we just had 1 exactly 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I did just receive a mini-upate... maybe there's an event tomorrow? But then that would probably mean that there is no update until the midweek event ends on Thursday...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    That was to remove the St. Patrick's Day decorations. :(
    I did just receive a mini-upate...
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I did just receive a mini-upate... maybe there's an event tomorrow? But then that would probably mean that there is no update until the midweek event ends on Thursday...

Yeah...in my tablet the mini update is called "St. Patrick's after main" and is quite heavy but I don't know what it means. In general the names are pretty self explanatory, like "Valentines main", "Valentines weekend clothing" or something like that and sometimes after a weekend it can be and after weekend file but is not usually as heavy as the weekend file itself...in other words let's hope lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    You're right, Charli! Guess I really really wanted an event as I could not notice the obvious lol!
    Charli wrote: ยป
    That was to remove the St. Patrick's Day decorations. :(
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I have a bad feeling about this. I just saw this in Instagram ��

apjv9t.jpg
  • Options
    Ugh I'm kind of ****ed off. I was so excited about the Easter event the eggs hunt and everything and it's another ****ing boring VIP event.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Didn't we see a crazy thing like this an event or two ago? We all know there wasn't a VIP event that is ending soon, a lot of us still take the notifications, and someone would have posted something. How would it work, if your device was off, and you got a backload of notifications all at once? Since they all came into your device at 2:30 in the afternoon, wouldn't they all say "NOW" even if it was from weeks ago? THe rest of those NOW notifications make it seem as though this player hasn't been in for a while.

When I had the flu, and KK just started, for a few days, I did nothing in the game, and I got notifications like this, even after the event or thing was over.

Then another possibility....These notifications came through a few weeks ago, a screenshot was taken, and the 2 week old notification screenshot was posted today. I can take a screenshot on Christmas, that says Hope you're enjoying the christmas event, post it on the 4th of July and make you think it's a Christmas in July event.

Lastly......something wacky is going on. But, it brings a little life into the Monday Morning 'party's over' atmosphere. So, lets stir up a little excitement and wonder what the VIP thing is all about, but believe me, I have some pets to buy and I'm waiting for the next VIP, so it better NOT be over in a hour. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Ahhhh, I KNEW I was going to regret using all my saved up Kstars chasing the necklace! I had a feeling about a VIP for the next event but I just couldn't stop :( I swear, my doll is going to be wearing that green and gold necklace every single day so I get my Kstars worth lol!

Anyone thinking throwback during the week then an Easter VIP event? Idk, I always guess wrong!

Koko, can you start one of your chants for Easter decorations? :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    RaztasticalRaztastical Registered Users 26 Posts
    OMG a throwback before Easter would be AH-MA-ZING!!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I hope there will not be a VIP event on Easter :(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I hope there isn't a VIP event on easter, but I do hope they do a VIP event soon. Im dying to purchase Kourtneys headband hair they released with St. Barts AND the scalloped dress spring dress and I'm *trying* to patiently wait for a VIP event before dropping that many stars haha.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!ย 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    You guys want a chant? Ok, Here's what we have to do. First, I need a Tokyo Iced Tea. We were drinking them at Lavish during a lunch break from JBN the other day, and well, we needed a pop of color.
    tokyo-iced-tea_thumbnail.jpg(Notice it has the same Midori Green glow.)

Next, we have to get everyone sugared up. We have a whole storage basement under the Bar. We have a ton of these bunnies. Pass them around.

192b3832-7cea-4389-baf1-881e360bab81.jpgbunnies.jpg

Choice of Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Bunnies.
    I'll get the horn to gather the chanters.............

Easter Throwback Event Easter Throwback Event Easter Throwback Event

Somebody else take it for a while, I have to take delivery on some Easter Eggs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Easter: resurrection of Christ....AND OLD KKH ITEMS? Pleasepleaseplease.

GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    I just hope this notification is for April and we're going to have a lovely Easter event. (Probably gigs) because we just had st Patrick's event with parties.
  • Options
    OMG I'm lolling at that video, Koko! I'm sure if you listen closely you can hear it clearly...

Actually, come to think of it, now I remember last years Easter egg hunt, so probably not a VIP - maybe gigs? (I really think there's something special this week though! Easter Throwback Event... Easter Throwback Event... Haha)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    That horn BETTER be playing 'Easter Throwback Event' Otherwise THIS Easter Bunny will scramble the hornplayers eggs but good.
    I remember last year we had to do something with the KFamily, Easter Eggs sound right, like we had to gather them all, then weren't we asked to give our eggs to Kim? I have to make a Ham, and Lasagne, so I don't know how much grinding I can do this weekend. But....my oral surgery is a week from Thursday, so I would LOVE a VIP for the weekend of the first. I can't believe it's only Monday, and we're thinking towards Easter. Aaargh, so much to do. But you have to remember, just because someone tosses something up on instagram, doesn't mean it's real. But it definitely kicked out the cobwebs.

It would be nice to get backgrounds for people who weren't here for last years. Just saying.

Oh,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I remember Kim asking for all our Easter eggs during last years event. Until that point in the game, my doll had constantly kissed Kim's (large and beautiful) behind haha! But I thought then, how rude! No way are you getting those eggs I've just grinded for! Lol.

Yep, it's not fair that there's no seasonal background pics for new players :( why not just add them for us all?

lol yeah, hope we're not getting ahead of ourselves because it's only Monday! But I've run out of tasks from the last update plus there's a lot of clues :) fingers crossed!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I hope it's an Easter throwback!!!! I would die happy haha. Hoping for the gladiator outfit to be included in there! And the vampire fangs...

But hope this week isn't a VIP, but if it is, to also include clothing with an "Easter" event icon like an egg or a bunny. :)
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I'm reading this thread and I was like "Why Easter, it's so far away (May 1st this year, but I'm orthodox)?!" And then I remembered to google it and it turned out Catholic Easter is this weekend, March 27th.

So I'm joining the chant for EASTER EVENT & THROWBACK :D
    Vats has my heart. Forever.ย ๐Ÿ’•

iOS
    07/2014ย 
  • Options
    Woohoo I'm soooo ready for a Throwback Sale!
    Here's a pic of some of the Easter clothes from last year's event! I still have sleepless nights over missing out on the Bunny Ears hair...

image_zpske8rho5l.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Ugh some people is practically confirming that it's a VIP event ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Noooooooooooooooooo!!! I'm so sad, I mean we have four days off with Easter so I have loads of time to grind!
    Ugh some people is practically confirming that it's a VIP event ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm not ready for a VIP event! I'm broke as hell :(
  • Options
    I really needed the VIP to be NEXT weekend, not this one. :( But, it will be what it will be. I don't know why we can't have the teasers anymore. All the time we spend on the web, looking for info is time we're not playing the game. That to me is just a bad business decision. Anything that takes us out of the game arena breaks the hold a little. lol.
    Last year there was a Star Sale on the Mothers day weekend, but I can't hold out. Darn it. I need to buy gift cards.
    I want to buy some of the Springs thing, and I want the Big Sur Pet, and 2 games need the Mykonos cat. Then Z is still whining that she's got the smallest screen and wants the Helicopter like the others.

It all depends on the final outfits. We need a sensational set of Event clothes. More incentive to spend ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Darn it. KK just got a Bonus of a star for every 5Star vlog or other things. I'd be up for some of that action in KKH. I think we need another chant.

KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star
    KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star KStar for 5Star
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    image_zpsqgxrhrl2.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Lol. Maybe it's taking longer because they're packing extra special stuff in our Easter Baskets. I have a cute pic of our dolls. let me grab it. Hang on
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wait! There's an update today?