Options

Weekend Event 4/15/16 ~ National Eraser Day + More!! VIP?

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is great! Thanks for posting it Francesca!

Be able to visualize the items before the event give us clarity on how to deal with them, since early in the morning we're still sleepy.

I miss the time we had official teasers, but now finally us guys have something!

So Vats will have new shoes...and that's it short hair and animal print stuff are not my thing!

Oh and hope to get something good from the box, I pass those items, but a Kim's pick item or even k-stars I'm taking!

Stardust I added Xime back, now I'm waiting for her:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yassss, two hairstyles! Thank God I saved my stars :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    In other news, is anyone seeing Xime on their games?. I can only see my sister's doll and I know for a fact she only enters that game once in a million years...I have no friends, not even Garrett can see her yet :(.

Not yet, I added her yesterday, maybe? It usually takes time to appear..

• Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm not really feeling the earnables. I mean the jewelry is cute (not the jumpsuit) but I don't want to spend my gems for jewelry personally. I was thinking about spending the gems to get the jet this VIP event but idk if it is worth it. The cons of waiting till the next event is that I won't get to use it to grind for an upcoming event and then the next VIP may not be any good either. UGH, idk how I feel or what I want to do.
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Not yet, I added her yesterday, maybe? It usually takes time to appear..

Yeah I know but is not the same without friends ;). Thanks for adding me!!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »
    I'm not really feeling the earnables. I mean the jewelry is cute (not the jumpsuit) but I don't want to spend my gems for jewelry personally. I was thinking about spending the gems to get the jet this VIP event but idk if it is worth it. The cons of waiting till the next event is that I won't get to use it to grind for an upcoming event and then the next VIP may not be any good either. UGH, idk how I feel or what I want to do.

I think if you buy the jet is a win/win you already have the stars to buy it so really you're just going to win some items for taking the time of shopping and you get to use it to gain kstars during the event. You'll probably only get to win the first 2 boxes and then you'll have to complete the 3th if you want. I think buying the jet is a good investment anyway.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    hyerilee wrote: »
    first time that I see guys event spoilers, who did find this?
    I know, right? Must be the first in KKH history! LOL!

LMAO!

20f48bd.jpg

I think I like the box hair? The blazers are very similar but the black color is a nice touch IMO
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not really feeling the earnables. I don't think that I have enough kstars but I'll buy the jewelry. I don't think that I'll have enough energy to grind for kstars at SCL.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    I think if you buy the jet is a win/win you already have the stars to buy it so really you're just going to win some items for taking the time of shopping and you get to use it to gain kstars during the event. You'll probably only get to win the first 2 boxes and then you'll have to complete the 3th if you want. I think buying the jet is a good investment anyway.

Buying the jet was the best decision I made since starting the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yes, mine too. I bought stars to kill the ads that were killing my old tablet. Turned the stars into the jet. Loved the whole thing, I turned around and did the same for the other two devices, that were not in danger of dying due to ads. I firmly believe until you stop paying for transportation, you will never be able to really start amassing wealth in the game.

I think the guy things are cute. Can't wait to see them on my friends. :) Thanks Francesca. Getting the guys stuff for us was such a nice surprise. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hello everyone! I hope you're doing fine :)
    I'm not to fond of the earnables... A shame really because I've been saving for a while now and there's so much that I want to buy!
    I hope we also get a kstar for completing gigs, I could use some.
    Good luck to all getting what you want :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Options
    lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts

Yup. I'd tell you to buy it even if it wasn't a VIP weekend. If you've got the stars, do it.

I feel this way about pets, too...pets are always worth buying immediately, if I can.
    The jet though, even more so. Get it!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The jet is the best purchase. I was so worried about it cause I'm cheap, but I don't know how I'd do other events without it. Being able to tap around the world is what gets me thru.

As for the earnable stuff this wk, meh. I was hoping for something beyond more jewelry, but alas. Def will buy the Huntsman boots at 70, but beyond that save my stuff for later. Not sure about the box hair yet, will have to see it on my doll.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    twofangstwofangs Registered Users 75 Posts

Agreed!!:D
    *what scares you most will set you free*
    ~ robyn hitchc0ck
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, wow.. I'm loving the gift box items :/
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I definitely know the jet is a good decision. I just hate to not buy it on a VIP weekend where I love the stuff. Oh well, I will see how I feel about it tomorrow.

I definitely don't come even close to completing other events and I know the jet and pets are super helpful for that. So in the long run its probably the best decision to go ahead and get it this weekend since I do have the gems.
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Screenshot_2016_04_15_02_04_48.png

I GOT ENERGY ALMOST SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW *** lol. I am totally loving this extra energy! (You can tell I'm dripping with sarcasm).

That is me paying 280 stars, or $28 USD, on energy and if I use all this energy for So Chic +1 K-Star at 15 energy per completed gig for 1 K-Star, I will only get 22 stars (2 DOLLARS) back! Ugh. And I didn't even get the full set of the 4 event items after getting enough for the 500 star point hair. Worst luck ever. Not going to try for the other box items.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    24dpufc.jpg

Bought the boots and got the ring & the dress

In past wks I'd seen almost all the event items but not this wk, just the dress and the necklace.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I haven't got the Kim's pick items :( did they show up for everyone else? I really want to buy that dress

EDIT: oops, it's showing up now!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    The dress was the 3rd box I opened on this pallet. for a moment, I thought it was going to be all cash! Really wanted the hair, but I'm happy anyway :)

6E0D0936-95CB-4D11-A0FC-B6C8BA8135C7_zpsvogryojg.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This is the first Kim's pick I'm not buying. I like the dress, but I think it's too dramatic for my doll.
    Also, I'm glad I did not get ahead of myself and made a list of all the stuff i was going to buy because upon closer inspection, you can totally see the doll's underwear shining trough... Guess I won't be spending a lot of K-stars this time around. Ugh and I really really want to buy a lot of stuff, lol!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    This is the first Kim's pick I'm not buying. I like the dress, but I think it's too dramatic for my doll.
    Also, I'm glad I did not get ahead of myself and made a list of all the stuff i was going to buy because upon closer inspection, you can totally see the doll's underwear shining trough... Guess I won't be spending a lot of K-stars this time around. Ugh and I really really want to buy a lot of stuff, lol!!!

Yeah, what's up with the panties showing? Spoils the outfit.
    PM to add
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ugh first box 40 stars. So I decided to open another one since it was basically free. Second box 40 stars. UGH so I open another one because that one is also basically free, third box.... A DAILY BOX PURSE. Hate getting daily items when I'm paying 40 stars. That pallet also had 3 other daily items. Not happy haha.

*also side note I'd LOVE a clothing update. It took me 15 minutes to find something I wanted to spend my stars on to get my free box.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Not spending even 1 kstar this weekend. :/
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    KIYWS5D.jpg

I went a bit nuts because I really loved the hair, so I chased it to the extreme. Lucky for me, there's not that much stuff I want from the wardrobe so I'll just get it in another VIP event where I won't like the gift box items. I love the dress and the necklace as well so it's win win. I'm just hoping for a good sale next month for Mother's Day.
  • Options
    Amilicious wrote: »
    KIYWS5D.jpg

I went a bit nuts because I really loved the hair, so I chased it to the extreme. Lucky for me, there's not that much stuff I want from the wardrobe so I'll just get it in another VIP event where I won't like the gift box items. I love the dress and the necklace as well so it's win win. I'm just hoping for a good sale next month for Mother's Day.

The hair looks beautiful!! And I love your doll in this dress.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Yeah I know but is not the same without friends ;). Thanks for adding me!!

Well, look who just showed up! ;)

4fQPXcI.png

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Well, look who just showed up! ;)

4fQPXcI.png

Yyyaaayyy!!! We're still working on her non existing wardrobe but is good to see her playing a healthy game. I see you in Xime's game too yyyeeyyy.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm waiting Maria's call to see if my luxe item will be a bargain to get my event stuff, otherwise I'll have to choose an item to get the shoes. How shopping is going to you guys?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm waiting Maria's call to see if my luxe item will be a bargain to get my event stuff, otherwise I'll have to choose an item to get the shoes. How shopping is going to you guys?

That's what I was planning to do, but I couldn't wait! I like everything so much more than I thought I would, based on the teasers. I even love the hair and I was super not into it yesterday (not that it makes a difference- I got a labia shirt in my free box and a weird black trench coat....thing...in another one.)
    I am loving the Huntsman clothing, since I've been on a huge fairytale kick for the last few months. Olivia looks like a queen! :D
    GC: Coco Fabulous
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.