Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 5/27/2016 Memorial Day Weekend Red White and Working

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
First off, I so appologize, If I ever don't put up the Fashion thread, someone do it? I'll love you forever. These late night and early mornings are killing me.

Here are the events we're working for.
Thanks Linda. I have to really look the pictures over I'm not feeling the hair at all, but thinks change. I love the white GB top. I don't think I'll 'chase' anything. I'll play my usual gift box allowance,

Happy Memorial Day!

And there is a special Buy it Now:

ebf70a10-86ee-4715-b59c-77c5b038d554_zpsnilj5mg0.png

So please, let's have fun show your Event items, style away. ANd lets not forget it's a 3 day Memorial Weekend. Let's show off our BBQ, picnic and beach attire. First entry.....

Here is Z, hanging out with Vatsy outside Cannes. I'm showing off my new 'do and clothes. I didn't think I'd like the hair, but now the other games are racing for it.

KKH_Screenshot_1464445618159_zps7oknpsvj.jpg~original

She's the tiniest screen, and I usually check her appearance in the homes of Kat in the 10.5 inch tablet screen. But till the freeze is fixed, she basically gets dressed without a mirror. Those earrings have to go. Any suggestions for better earrings with this hair?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I love that skirt :rolleyes:

epnVN3v.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    My (one and only) friend, Linda and I showing off our weekend loot :)

image.jpg1_zpsycnq5bke.jpg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    With Amy and Zoe, I want to steal Zoe's purse... but no, I'm not gonna be a bad friend. I will sulk, turn behind and buy another purse.

FTmNNKv.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    You all look so great! I spent too many stars chasing the white top! My stars are dwindling now. :(

KKH_Screenshot_1464462704891.jpgKKH_Screenshot_1464463059007.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    You all look gorge!! I'm loving the black lips trend. Here's Xime putting on her new top...shoes from TB week event. Am I the only one in love with the hair? I don't get why everybody is having second thoughts about going for it. It's different and out there and elegant and just amazing!!

KKH_Screenshot_1464472707266.jpg
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Your doll looks fabulous though Unique :D I think I was worth the chase ;)
    unique123 wrote: »
    You all look so great! I spent too many stars chasing the white top! My stars are dwindling now. :(
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Am I the only one in love with the hair? I don't get why everybody is having second thoughts about going for it. It's different and out there and elegant and just amazing!!

I really don't like the earn able hairstyle. The bangs are cut too high and it looks a mess. What's the point of having bangs if my dolls foreheads are still gonna be shown?:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I really don't like the earn able hairstyle. The bangs are cut too high and it looks a mess. What's the point of having bangs if my dolls foreheads are still gonna be shown?:confused:
    It's that retro 50's look. I don't like it too. It totally reminds me of Jim Carrey hair in the movie Dumb and Dumber. I think it would work with the Marilyn Monroe eyes and lips. Then it would like a Betty Page doll but my doll doesn't have the right facial features for it so she just looks jank.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    It's that retro 50's look. I don't like it too. It totally reminds me of Jim Carrey hair in the movie Dumb and Dumber. I think it would work with the Marilyn Monroe eyes and lips. Then it would like a Betty Page doll but my doll doesn't have the right facial features for it so she just looks jank.

Kiki and her new friend Zoe, Dumb and Dumber :p lol

image.jpg1_zpsnua2csko.jpg
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I think they look cute. Dumb and Dumber a never looked better. It's a matter of perspective I guess. I was never much into the 'everybody likes it' hairstyle so I guess that's why I think they actually look pretty cool with the hair.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    I like it too Stardust :):)
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I think they look cute. Dumb and Dumber a never looked better. It's a matter of perspective I guess. I was never much into the 'everybody likes it' hairstyle so I guess that's why I think they actually look pretty cool with the hair.
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Your doll looks fabulous though Unique :D I think I was worth the chase ;)

Thank you Sugar! :D

You and Zoe are making the hair look very high class! I like!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    Thanks so much Unique, very kind of you to say :D
    unique123 wrote: »
    You and Zoe are making the hair look very high class! I like!
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    IMG_20160528_222146_zpszlrlwfpb.jpg

Vida showing off her weekend spoils, subtle glam in Beverly Hills to vintage inspired in Paris. The earnable hair totally reminds me of Peggy Olson from Mad Men lol
  • Options
    FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Twilight and her G+ friends hanging out at Starbucks. They're twinning shoes, hair, accessories, and clothes :D

2gt813p.jpg
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Everyone looks great. The black and white pieces look striking.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    IMG_20160528_222146_zpszlrlwfpb.jpg

Vida showing off her weekend spoils, subtle glam in Beverly Hills to vintage inspired in Paris. The earnable hair totally reminds me of Peggy Olson from Mad Men lol

I loved how you styled your doll.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Zoë and Holly switching it up.

zj8j2x.jpg

#Mix&MatchSaturday
  • Options
    But like a hotter version, though lol.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    With Amy and Zoe, I want to steal Zoe's purse... but no, I'm not gonna be a bad friend. I will sulk, turn behind and buy another purse.
    Gurl, you can jack my purse anytime. You, me, and Amy look gawjus here.
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    Your doll is on fleek! I love how you styled her. The colors are just right and styling on point.
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    PhotoGrid_1464400522380_zpsz6q8uh63.jpg

PhotoGrid_1464517805717_zps8z8tsb4m.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Thanks for the compliments Carol and Zoyechka!

I did one more look in red, white, and blue in celebration of Memorial Day weekend. Vida was invited to a barbecue cookout out in the Hamptons!

KKH_Screenshot_1464520862219_zpserzywpae.jpg
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

FTmNNKv.jpg

Love this, Nai! We look fab <3

I just finished :D my mum and stepdad are visiting for the bank holiday weekend and it's my youngest nephew's birthday tomorrow so it's been a busy weekend. We went to my sister's wedding venue yesterday to taste food samples so she can decide on the menu, it was so nice!

Everyone is looking so fab! Madison ran into Sassy in Paris after her shopping trip with Nai and Zoe :) I wasn't keen on the earnable hair at first, but now it's on my doll, I think it's really cute!

12A6F44D-8F04-4C7F-87F5-8595115DF190_zpsbnt2ro9h.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Kiki finally did catch up with Madison in Hollywood and she thinks Madison rocks the bangs much better than she does :p

image.jpg3_zpsycxc1xuf.jpg
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    So the hairstyle ended up being actually kinda cute. But I found it did matter the way the big picture was styled, and several times it was a no go. But in this outfit, i.e., I found it does suit my doll, so in the end I'm happy enough to have earned it.:)

image_zpsvswvo1ql.jpeg
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Love that pic of us, Sugar :) Oh, and thanks so much for the pretty bag, perfect colour for summer <3
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    You are very welcome Amy :D
    AmyT wrote: »
    Love that pic of us, Sugar :) Oh, and thanks so much for the pretty bag, perfect colour for summer <3
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Can I make a request?? If any of the guys have the purple pants and the NYE Jacket can you please snap them as an outfit please? I might not have the full look for myself but I'm still curious as to how well they'd go together.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    fuwawy.jpg

well, the blacks don't match as well, but still
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1464486347887_zpspqqyqaqq.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Grats dolls on all your new clothing! You all look gorg <3

The earnable top is everything. It's easily one of my favorite pieces! It goes with almost everything! The colors... I want this shirt in my own closet!

Thank you glu for not making me chase this!
  • Options
    Here's Carolyn Ferocious. She's waiting for her blind date. If he ain't hot enough for her taste, then the diva is gonna leave and she's ready to pounce right out through the door haha
    6y1hmp.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG