Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 6/10/2016 -Show us your VIP side~ What have you added?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
LindaVB wrote: »
Spoiler for the girls!

image_zps8fls5ppr.jpeg
Shop My Closet for the girls:

image_zpszvbpyh0q.jpeg

And the spoiler for the guys:

image_zpsqhnrlp7s.jpeg

Credits to DashJennerGamer!

I love VIPs. We have shopping sprees, and a shopping spree is always a fun thing. The Event starts in 7 Hours for NY, and I don't want to miss a minute.

Thanks Linda for posting the teasers...... I can't wait to see how everyone styles things this weekend.

Happy Event everyone. Lets fill up this fashion thread with all kinds of bargains. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I had hoped for the hair and shoes, won the top and skirt which are quite cute too. I don't think I'll chase anymore items, I'm just going to grind for Kstars. Oh how I'll miss SCL...

EDD0A81A-8940-445F-8AAC-20F653B302CF_zpsldsm2awz.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I won the hair, top and skirt! I love the shoes but I won't dare chase them. I've spent enough k-stars this week LOL.

CklIUTbUYAAVsAi.jpg:large

Since I reached 500 very quickly, I won the VIP outfit after all. I know it's basic but I couldn't resist, I just had to have the NARS facial features!

CklKH--VEAEIOTy.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I bought the Kim's Pick, decorated SCSD and chased the hair...with result!!

image_zpsleyxiuxy.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Inspiration for the giftbox items:

image_zpsyeio4v8v.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    This was the first ever event that I spent K stars to open the box and I've got the hair ! I can't believe it:D:D

4c536fa5-9487-4fe9-8bee-e473a389daf0_zpsfntl01ij.jpg
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    This is Chelsea. :)

K5Vmnyf.jpg
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Madison looks gorgeous as usual. Love how you made that hair your signature style :rolleyes:

Linda, that skirt suits perfectly to that top :o

This is Cherrey on a little vacation :)

oJo1guo.jpg
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    I'm still deciding if I like it lol but even if it is blonde I want it so Xime got it.

KKH_Screenshot_1465556590192.jpg

Here the hair of the giftboxes (yyaaaaay) and the shoes. I open the free box and got an everyday giftbox hairstyle so we decided to collect and open another box and got the event hair. I think is a little much for the doll's frame but hey...I got it and last week's too so I'm not complaining.

KKH_Screenshot_1465557463599-1.jpg

I don't know how to style this shoes...I think they make her legs a little shorter and it kinda gets to me but here is my attempt. You all are looking gorge...I'm developing a serious girl crush on Khloe, that's one hot girl!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    My doll bought new NARs eyes and got lucky with the gift box hair this week! :) going to save my stars and probably won't continue spending for the rest of the outfit. I do like the gift box shoes but won't chase them this time.

KKH_Screenshot_1465557403032.jpg

Also bought kims pick so my doll is going blonde on her vacation and showing off her new plastic surgery

KKH_Screenshot_1465557770609.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Firstly, everyone looks so cute in their VIP pieces! Congrats to everyone who got the hair! :cool:

This is Vida in the top that she won from the first box, won back the 40 Kstars on the second just to spend it again on another box to get the earn able shoes. We're done for the weekend, just gonna grind back some stars and take it easy!

KKH_Screenshot_1465568544105_zpsxju82ytl.jpg
  • Options
    EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    Wow everyone looks great! Those new NARS features are so glamorous!

Well this event finally gave me a good enough reason to buy this gold dress! It also landed me the 15k star gift box where I was able to get the hair, the new top and an extra 40k stars! I'm not gonna open anymore, I can live without the shoes and skirt for now. Anyway good luck to everyone else, hope everyone gets what they want out of this event!!

Of course, my girl Elle
    image_zpscsv7fq1d.jpeg
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Oooh, just got the Lif partnership top. Works so well with the new skirt!

FD7FpKc.jpg
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Calling it quits for this weekend's VIP, and going to start saving for the next one! This weekend's earnable items were really disappointing to me, but I have been waiting to buy those NARS eyes since they came out, so I figured I might as well (any ~free extra~ item is better than none, right?). Hoping that the next VIP event will make up for this one!!

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Here's everything I bought:

1) The 100 kstar NARS eyes. I LOVE these, I think they look great on my doll!

2) This 30 kstar hairstyle. I don't like many of the closet hairstyles, but I do really like this one!

3) 2x40 kstar kstar boxes. These (along with my free one) were super dissapointing! 2 items (dress & purse) that I could have bought in the closet, and 1 dress that is in the free daily boxes. I seriously really liked ALL the VIP gift box items and would have been happy with any, but luck was not on my side this weekend! Hoping my luck will improve after these last couple weeks!

Also: I had planned on buying So Chic in San Diego... but thanks to everyone who helped me decide that it would not be worth it!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I'm with my little cutie Yorkshire
    image_zps8vpbycua.jpeg
    Arf arf arf
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki's got a new look!!!!!! Got her eyes done and dyed her hair lol. Even got a brand new gifted dress :):) She's feeling pretty hot ;)

image.jpg1_zpsuh9euqed.jpg
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1465593369485_zps8y5ajzml.jpg

ended up spending on two more boxes trying to get the hair but got the skirt instead... i swear this game doesn't want Vida having gift box hair lol. don't have a lot personally that goes well with the skirt so I'm eager to see how other people are styling it!
  • Options
    Game doesn't want Kiki to have the gift box hair either, that's why she bought her own blonde do :p now she feels slightly better lol
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    KKH_Screenshot_1465593369485_zps8y5ajzml.jpg

ended up spending on two more boxes trying to get the hair but got the skirt instead... i swear this game doesn't want Vida having gift box hair lol. don't have a lot personally that goes well with the skirt so I'm eager to see how other people are styling it!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carolyn Ferocious got a makeover. She doesn't believe in plastic surgery lol. The diva is blessed to be born with natural beauty.

Anyways she went on a shopping spree now and she only has a few kstars left. Here's her shopping spree collection:
    2nuixko.jpg

Edit: Here's Carol Davida makeover. She won the so glam lips but she will never use it lol

She wishes that she could gift or trade it to one of her real player contacts.

She prefers the dark lip color much more better.☺
    2dgQtrZ.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    13F05871-0745-4549-A439-33BA3B7DF94F_zpsm4busixa.jpg

With the beautiful Lyanna in Paris. I love those NARS dark lips they look so nice on everyone else but on my girl they look like duckface :( oh well.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Edit: Here's Carol Davida makeover. She won the so glam lips but she will never use it lol

She wishes that she could gift or trade it to one of her real player contacts.

She prefers the dark lip color much more better.☺
    2dgQtrZ.jpg

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE ITTTT!!!! She looks so good :rolleyes:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Me and Peter

iMiALh8.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    Sadly Kiki didn't get any of the gift box items this week and only worked for the shoes, but she's still excited about her new stripey outfit (which she secretly thinks looks better on her than Kim :p ). She's also happy for Lants winning the jacket! Here they are in Paris :)

image.jpg1_zpsyvposmv6.jpg
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Me and Peter

iMiALh8.jpg
    You're so gorgeous Nai :o
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Everyone's dolls look amazing! I've decided to repost Neko's pictures again in this thread along with the items she got from Kim's closet. I want to thank everyone for giving their opinion on how she looks with Kim's hair and after so thought I figured that she doesn't look half bad with it.

7dwl9KUl.jpg

Neko also decided to try to mix and match all the VIP items she's won along with trying some different hair colors.

zFXyhZOl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Neko looks amazing NQueen! so lucky you got all those awesome items :):)
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Everyone's dolls look amazing! I've decided to repost Neko's pictures again in this thread along with the items she got from Kim's closet. I want to thank everyone for giving their opinion on how she looks with Kim's hair and after so thought I figured that she doesn't look half bad with it.

7dwl9KUl.jpg

Neko also decided to try to mix and match all the VIP items she's won along with trying some different hair colors.

zFXyhZOl.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Cherrey!!!:D
    Cherrey wrote: »
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE ITTTT!!!! She looks so good :rolleyes:

Here's my dolls fashion mirrored selfies styled with this week's items. Enjoy!!!
    PicsArt_06-11-01.45.07_zpsh5rzvtpb.gif~original
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Neko looks amazing NQueen! so lucky you got all those awesome items :):)

Thanks SugarK!
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    While chasing the hair (I've had horrible luck with gift boxes especially when I LOVE the hair) and I got the skirt and shoes. They're cute and I'm happy. I also caved and bought the 80 k star NARS eyes (couldn't resist)

LIdAyDF.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thanks Cherrey!!!:D

Here's my dolls fashion mirrored selfies styled with this week's items. Enjoy!!!
    PicsArt_06-11-01.45.07_zpsh5rzvtpb.gif~original

Carol--Your talent is through the roof and is infinite.
  • Options
    Thanks isabeau. :)
    isabeau wrote: »
    Carol--Your talent is through the roof and is infinite.

I tend to be a perfectionist whenever I get to do photo editing now.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG