Options

Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I still don't have the event gigs.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »

If you don't have the nursery yet, you won't get the event gig. That's what happened to my male doll's game. (Only level 20)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I actually have to work 10× harder now since on my new game the nursery room is locked.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    If you don't have the nursery yet, you won't get the event gig. That's what happened to my male doll's game. (Only level 20)

Oh that makes sense.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Fiiiiinally My game loaded and I have the event!

I allowed myself 3 boxes to open. The first had event points, second had the choker and the final one had HAIR!! I thought I took a screenshot, but I guess it didn't actually take. Boo. My free box ended up having energy.

Now I have a lot of missed time to make up for, but I am really happy. :D
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Well the glitches aren't over for me!

I just started my second event gig, at Panino in Beverly Hills.... ALL my action bubbles have disappeared. There's literally nothing to do in there except choose the chef. I can't do anything, I can't earn 5 stars, I can't earn event points. I've also ruined my events achievement thanks to this BS. Really not happy.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts

I just started my second event gig, at Panino in Beverly Hills.... ALL my action bubbles have disappeared. There's literally nothing to do in there except choose the chef. I can't do anything, I can't earn 5 stars, I can't earn event points. I've also ruined my events achievement thanks to this BS. Really not happy.

Same here! :(
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    http://630AD6D7-C93C-47DB-B007-4C5113762705.jpeg

No mermaid hair :( idk if I want to chase it or not. I love the colors, but the style doesn't look awesome on my doll. I guess I still have a couple days to decide! At least I have 2 event items, so those will help me finish on time :) the parties are definitely taking more energy than they used to!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Oh that makes sense.

That's totally unfair!!
    XoXo
  • Options

Oh nooooo!! This event sure has a lot of glitches :( maybe they were in a hurry to get it out on time and didn't have time to check everything properly. Super sucks :( I'm sorry!!
    XoXo
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    I wondered the same, my relationships aren't going anywhere either.

Such a disappointing weekend all around! I'm really hoping all of these problems get fixed soon, but Glu hasn't even responded to my first ticket which was sent 5.5 hours ago. Crossing my fingers that the weekend gigs get fixed for those who's nursery is locked, otherwise there won't even be enough time left in the weekend to finish them (unless you pay the kstars to forgo the waiting time, which wouldn't see fair in this situation). And to think, this event had so much hype, we were all so excited for it! I feel like I'm complaining so much this weekend, but just shows that we really shouldn't get our hopes up :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Sugar, I've been there exactly a year ago!

Awwww yes Vats I know about your endless quest for the Brad Pitt hair :( I will join you now and my quest will be ANY gift box hair lol. Actually, the only hair I've ever seen in my throwback pallets is the pirate hat/hair :o I guess I will have a loooong quest too :p
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    The amount of glitches our games have had over the past few weeks is insane. I'm starting to think Glu are spreading themselves too thin with the number of games they're creating for celebrities. It's like they don't have the resources - or the inclination - to make sure KKH is running smoothly anymore.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    This is me this weekend Torinicole. You're welcome to join me lol :p

fTh3jm.gif[/QUOTE]

I'll join you SugarK! I feel pretty dumb for wasting so many K-Stars on a hair I probably won't wear all the time even though it's so pretty lol. I just have only ever gotten one hair during the weekend event which was the ombre one like 2 weeks ago and I got one in my throwback box but it has a starfish in it. I had horrible luck in this week's throwback too! Got stuck with shoes (like always) but shoes I won't wear and a Halloween costume. Maybe this will be my worst week and my luck will turn around lol. I've decided to grind for the earnable dress though since I'm not far from it even if I don't wear it that much. Hope your luck improves too!
    iOS user, level 30
  • Options
    nightmannightman Registered Users 5 Posts
    I chased and managed to win the rainbow pastel hair. So friggin happy over this lil game rn.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Such a disappointing weekend all around! I'm really hoping all of these problems get fixed soon, but Glu hasn't even responded to my first ticket which was sent 5.5 hours ago. Crossing my fingers that the weekend gigs get fixed for those who's nursery is locked, otherwise there won't even be enough time left in the weekend to finish them (unless you pay the kstars to forgo the waiting time, which wouldn't see fair in this situation). And to think, this event had so much hype, we were all so excited for it! I feel like I'm complaining so much this weekend, but just shows that we really shouldn't get our hopes up :(

I didn't intend to open any event gift box for my male dall this week because I don't really care about male doll's items especially don't want that hair. Since this weekend event is harder for me -- iPad started the event later, no event gig and throwing parties takes double of the energy bolts than the reality show event, I tried to win just one event item to get all the earnable boxes. Bad idea! My male doll has no luck. Of course I got the hair I don't want, and the daily gift box shorts!

Free box got event points, open another one got a shirt that can be purchased in the closet. :(
    image.png

Open another palette, got the daily gift box item and the hair. :(
    image.png
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    The amount of glitches our games have had over the past few weeks is insane. I'm starting to think Glu are spreading themselves too thin with the number of games they're creating for celebrities. It's like they don't have the resources - or the inclination - to make sure KKH is running smoothly anymore.

I think you might be right. This game never had so many problems back to back like this! I quit Kendall & Kylie because it was too glitchy and I just stopped caring about trying to grind in a glitchy game. I feel like KKH is not as bad but, I wish they'd get it together and prioritize this game. It's the one that launched the celebrity app frenzy.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • Options
    Definitely not gonna finish this event. Might get the watch if I'm lucky. Between the event starting late and the fact that I don't have access to the event gigs, AND the fact that parties take all of my energy.. I just can't.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Definitely not gonna finish this event. Might get the watch if I'm lucky. Between the event starting late and the fact that I don't have access to the event gigs, AND the fact that parties take all of my energy.. I just can't.

It's such a shame because I was really looking forward to grind for that earnable hairstyle for my new doll.:( I just don't understand why Glu made the party events harder to complete.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o8xztdttpB1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8xztdttpB1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

This was the ONLY thing I wanted from the boxes and so I imagine this is GLU attempting to apologize for denying me my merman fantasy dreams? I GUESS GLU, I GUESS. Please just give me a merman costume for Halloween instead that I can EARN OR BUY. Not everything needs to follow the guys in Kim's actual life. I mean, where are the fun styles and androgynous looks?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    It's such a shame because I was really looking forward to grind for that earnable hairstyle for my new doll.:( I just don't understand why Glu made the party events harder to complete.

Ikr! It's like the reality show gig is the easy one now and, I have a feeling it's just for now. They will probably make it harder to complete down the road too. I hope I'm wrong but, I think they made the parties easy to encourage ppl to use that component of the game when it was the newest feature. Now, they want to encourage the reality show component. When they think of something else reality gigs will become harder. Again, I hope I'm wrong but, that's what it looks like to me.
    A+++ level 36
  • Options
    HAHA good! Now we will be too busy to care about the hair lol. And I know what you mean, I caught the chase fever the past few weeks cuz I was dying for the hairstyles but then after spending all my stars each week I'd have to give myself a little reality check :p. My throwback boxes weren't great either this week so I'm going back to grinding and taking freebie boxes and that's it. No more putting cash into the glitchy game for me :p. Now let's get another drink Torinicole :):):)
    torinicole wrote: »
    This is me this weekend Torinicole. You're welcome to join me lol

fTh3jm.gif

I'll join you SugarK! I feel pretty dumb for wasting so many K-Stars on a hair I probably won't wear all the time even though it's so pretty lol. I just have only ever gotten one hair during the weekend event which was the ombre one like 2 weeks ago and I got one in my throwback box but it has a starfish in it. I had horrible luck in this week's throwback too! Got stuck with shoes (like always) but shoes I won't wear and a Halloween costume. Maybe this will be my worst week and my luck will turn around lol. I've decided to grind for the earnable dress though since I'm not far from it even if I don't wear it that much. Hope your luck improves too!
  • Options
    CONGRATS Andrzej!!! :)
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_o8xztdttpB1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o8xztdttpB1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

This was the ONLY thing I wanted from the boxes and so I imagine this is GLU attempting to apologize for denying me my merman fantasy dreams? I GUESS GLU, I GUESS. Please just give me a merman costume for Halloween instead that I can EARN OR BUY. Not everything needs to follow the guys in Kim's actual life. I mean, where are the fun styles and androgynous looks?!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »

Yaassss! Androgynous styles for girls too please. I like more classic style clothing in general but, most of the girls event items are dresses. I could do my own thing with more separates.

I'm glad the gift box gods were kind to you!
    A+++ level 36
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    I think you might be right. This game never had so many problems back to back like this! I quit Kendall & Kylie because it was too glitchy and I just stopped caring about trying to grind in a glitchy game. I feel like KKH is not as bad but, I wish they'd get it together and prioritize this game. It's the one that launched the celebrity app frenzy.

This exactly! I also quit Kendall & Kylie for the same reason -- too glitchy, the weekend gift boxes are impossible to receive any items from, the cost of traveling is ridiculous, and the energy payout from tapping is insanely low. And now KKH seems to be slipping. They need to hire new staff (preferably someone who knows at least a couple grammar rules (not knocking anyone's English here, but for a game with this many millions of players, using the wrong 'their, they're, there' is pretty embarrassing for them)).

Hopefully this is just a one off glitched event. My feeling is that to avoid the weeks of spoilers that were leaked with the previous update, they tweaked something in the code, and in doing so, they glitched the event itself. I'd much rather have spoilers than a game that won't load.
  • Options
    Hey Max good to see you :) and YES to everything you said!!
    This exactly! I also quit Kendall & Kylie for the same reason -- too glitchy, the weekend gift boxes are impossible to receive any items from, the cost of traveling is ridiculous, and the energy payout from tapping is insanely low. And now KKH seems to be slipping. They need to hire new staff (preferably someone who knows at least a couple grammar rules (not knocking anyone's English here, but for a game with this many millions of players, using the wrong 'their, they're, there' is pretty embarrassing for them)).

Hopefully this is just a one off glitched event. My feeling is that to avoid the weeks of spoilers that were leaked with the previous update, they tweaked something in the code, and in doing so, they glitched the event itself. I'd much rather have spoilers than a game that won't load.
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Like others have said, the panino event has no task bubbles whatsoever.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Hey Max good to see you :) and YES to everything you said!!

<3<3<3 Good to see you too! Also a super belated thanks for the expensive gift you gave me! Girrrrrrllll.
  • Options
    Always welcome! Gotta keep my Tommy Girl happy LOL. And thanks for yours too :D
    <3<3<3 Good to see you too! Also a super belated thanks for the expensive gift you gave me! Girrrrrrllll.
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Just went to submit an in-game ticket regarding the Panino event, and I no longer have a link to submit a ticket. The "contact us" I usually click on is gone!
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++