Options

KKH Technical FAQ

124Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Have you added any NPCs as contacts? You can always call them into gigs while you try to get the friends added. There are some helpful hints about playing with friends located here in the FAQs. You do have to be sure that the people you're trying to play with ALSO play on the Facebook platform. Finally, since I have no experience in the Facebook game, you might want to post in the Friends section that you are looking to connect with Facebook players, and could use help connecting. I'll keep an eye over there and see if we can't get you more help.

Also, since this is a Facebook game issue, one on one Customer Support is not readily available. Most corrections are done through across the board updates. So, let's try and look for some localized help. :) And, if you start your own thread in Gifting and Friends, I would be sure and include Facebook in the title. :) Hope this helps a little.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Have you added any NPCs as contacts? You can always call them into gigs while you try to get the friends added. There are some helpful hints about playing with friends located here in the FAQs. You do have to be sure that the people you're trying to play with ALSO play on the Facebook platform. Finally, since I have no experience in the Facebook game, you might want to post in the Friends section that you are looking to connect with Facebook players, and could use help connecting. I'll keep an eye over there and see if we can't get you more help.

Also, since this is a Facebook game issue, one on one Customer Support is not readily available. Most corrections are done through across the board updates. So, let's try and look for some localized help. :) And, if you start your own thread in Gifting and Friends, I would be sure and include Facebook in the title. :) Hope this helps a little.

Ya, the 7 people I added in the game are NPC's but none of them are ever available for any jobs.
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    What happens when you go into a gig, and click the Invite a friend to costar icon? Also, I'd like to try and connect you with real players too, but first, we have to find out why the contacts you added aren't available. When you meet an NPC, you either flirt, or network. I have to run out, but I'll start a gig and post a screenshot of what happens when I try to invite a friend.

Have you dated anyone? I promise when I get back, I'll try and help you trouble shoot this. Once we figure out what is happening, we can work through it I'm sure. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    What happens when you go into a gig, and click the Invite a friend to costar icon? Also, I'd like to try and connect you with real players too, but first, we have to find out why the contacts you added aren't available. When you meet an NPC, you either flirt, or network. I have to run out, but I'll start a gig and post a screenshot of what happens when I try to invite a friend.

Have you dated anyone? I promise when I get back, I'll try and help you trouble shoot this. Once we figure out what is happening, we can work through it I'm sure. ;)

It says there are no contacts available to help on this gig. However today when I just got on it, there was one available finally. Not sure why it took so long but I have one now. Still not sure where the other 7 or so contacts are though...
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
  • Options
    Try to add a number of new people, find them in the friends section. ;) I'm glad you got one, work with them till others come in. I know for Android it takes a while for them to appear.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MelintjieMelintjie Registered Users 5 Posts
    When will the new update be available for the Samsung Galaxy A3? I've uninstalled and updated Google Play games but it's still not compatible with my phone.
  • Options
    I'm sorry I just saw this. You're playing the game on your Samsung but can't take the latest update? If you're still having problems, please tell me more and I'll try and get some help for you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
    FGjE3d1.png

Hi, I play on FB and as you can see on the screenshot something's wrong with this haircut (i.e. the hat), pls fix this. I guess it's happened because of the update, yesterday everything was fine.
  • Options
    RhiannonRhiannon Registered Users 37 Posts
    A few more glitches:

I finished a date and reached the 2nd "dating" achievement, but Ray Powers said we haven't been seen together in a while so I lost a lot of followers.
    Also I use headphones and when I turn the sound on the music only goes to one headphone even though my headphones are not broken and everything's fine on the other websites.
  • Options
    Hi. The one I can explain is easy - Very often ray pops up with that, and yes you lose a few followers, but then I've seen roughly the same number of fans added soon after for some equally out of the blue announcement. Did you know that if you just try different clothes and hair in the wardrobe for a short time, when you come out, you get a tweet about your great style with 77K fans added? FOr changing clothes and taking a little longer to do it. lol. So, the 'you haven't been dating' announcement is just an arbitrary part of the game. But the hair is a definite glitch. You can send in a customer care ticket, but to be honest, I don't know how much support can do for Facebook games. If you need help sending a ticket in, instructions are here. I hope that helps, I'd love to gently persuade you to start a game on a tablet, iphone, smartphone, or ipod. Its a much more fullfilling game, there is more Support and you can meet a lot of new people to play with here on the forum. Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ylinamua@gmail.comylinamua@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, I'm experiencing issues with Mia (the manager(?) at so chic London) has been missing for a couple of weeks now since the last she was available for gigs. Also, I have not been given the daily boxed for at least a week now.
    Any ideas of what's happening? I'm an IOS user and I've updated to the latest version of the game.
  • Options
    Hi. Welcome to the forum. Sorry you're having these problems. You should contact customer care, and explain both issues to them. I know a few other people were missing the daily box, and it had to be sorted out by Customer Care. And, I've never heard about Mia missing for more than 3 days, so you should tell them that as well. Hope this gets fixed soon so you can fully enjoy the game. But the good part, neither of your problems stop you from playing. :) Good luck and let us know how it turns out. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Question idk I'm in the right place. I have an iTunes card and wanted to know how can I purchase stars with the card instead of it charging my debit card that I have saved on my phone. It asks me either for my fingerprint or password but I know if I do that, it'll immediately charge my debit card. Or will it give me the option?
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    Hi, You're speaking my language. Take your iTunes gift card and reveal the code. Go to your itunes account, and (at least on my iPad) on the bottom of the main screen you should see some account info. You should see a box that says "redeem" click that. You may or may not have the feature to do it via camera, but I just line the numbers up in the screen and a little box comes out and digitilizes the code. Otherwise, type it in. Boom....your good to go. Now with the itunes account holding your 'credit' then you just pick the star package you'd like, and it will deduct from your balance. You can also use your iTunes balance to but the Kim's Kloset special sales.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Hi, You're speaking my language. Take your iTunes gift card and reveal the code. Go to your itunes account, and (at least on my iPad) on the bottom of the main screen you should see some account info. You should see a box that says "redeem" click that. You may or may not have the feature to do it via camera, but I just line the numbers up in the screen and a little box comes out and digitilizes the code. Otherwise, type it in. Boom....your good to go. Now with the itunes account holding your 'credit' then you just pick the star package you'd like, and it will deduct from your balance. You can also use your iTunes balance to but the Kim's Kloset special sales.

:)

I redeemed my card, the balance shows up on my iTunes but you know when you go and purchase a pack it'll ask you to put in your iTunes password? Does it give you the option to either use your saved debit card or your iTunes balance? That's where I'm stuck. I know that in the past it has automatically deducted from my personal debit card and now that I have a balance on iTunes I wanna make the payment from there
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    From what I believe, the payment goes through your balance, and then after that Itunes draws from the card, right? I've only done gift cards so I couldn't speak from experience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I redeemed my card, the balance shows up on my iTunes but you know when you go and purchase a pack it'll ask you to put in your iTunes password? Does it give you the option to either use your saved debit card or your iTunes balance? That's where I'm stuck. I know that in the past it has automatically deducted from my personal debit card and now that I have a balance on iTunes I wanna make the payment from there

It should go through the gift card balance first. That's what it's supposed to do. Anything over the balance though would be taken from your debit card.
  • Options
    BlackDahliaBlackDahlia Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited June 2021
    -
  • Options
    I'm sorry this happened what platform are you playing on. I just got a mini update but my loading screen went right through and I'm on iOS I'm going to check android. I'll go up to my laptop in a minute and try to get you some help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Black Dahlia, I removed your post because you put your hollywood id out there. It's like the game's Social Security number or the keys to your front door. You don't want those out in plain sight.

Hang on while I try to see what help you're looking for. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok. hi. You asked about changing your doll's name, but didn't go through with it and you still lost the fans? Customer Care might be the best place for you to contact. I'm sure they can't go in and replace those fans, but see what they say. Please submit a ticket to Customer Care, you can give THEM your Hollywood ID number. In fact, you should include that number in your ticket. It will save you the additional step of Customer Care asking for your number, and then your replying with it. So, include the details about what happened, your ID # and any screenshots showing the drop without the name change. See what they say. Maybe there is something they can do to soften the blow. I'm sorry this happened. :)

Parties are a great way to add fans. a 3 hour in Calabasas gets around 1.1 million fans I think, maybe less depending on rank. But good luck and let us know how it turns out.

If we can help in any other way, just give me a holler. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BlackDahliaBlackDahlia Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited June 2021
    -
  • Options
    They'll reply as soon as they can. The queue for Custom Care is heavy at times, with a backlog. But they will get to your ticket. Good luck and please let us know how you make out. :)

In the meantime, welcome. It's nice to meet you, and I hope you look around the forum. We have a lot of discussion threads in General Discussion. An Introduce yourself thread and lots more. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Can't restore progress from Google games and Facebook friends not appear in the friend list.
    Android 4.4
    Alcatel 8030
  • Options
    Has it always been like this, or has it suddenly changed? Are you trying to switch devices, or does it load as a new game? Sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi, I'm sorry you're having this problem. If you see them in contacts, do they have a heart or a star next to their name with progress. If you are not finding your romantid (heart) contact in your list to date, most probably you left them in a date location waiting to start your date.

Otherwise, they are most likely to just be a professtional contact. If you are new to the game that is easy to confuse. Hope you found him in time. Sorry I missed it up here. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary