Options

No videos

RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
For the second time I got this offer for Rapid Recharge, but again there are no videos. On the screenshot it looks like I get offers, but I don't.
I have contacted support about that, but they didn't give me an answer.
They said only a few players get this offer.
Why I only get 1 or 2 videos a week I still don't know. No word about that.
The other day I could have opened another giftbox for watching a video, but again it wasn't possible. No videos for me.. I would have loved to try the Rapid Recharge!!
Screenshot_2016-07-26-21-11-22_zpskxs90wqm.jpg
Android

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It might be due to your locale, or any other demographics. I'm sorry this is happening, but if Customer Care can't help, aside from being a sounding board there is no other help I can offer.

If it's any consolation, I got a rapid recharge offer the instant my Android took the update. But my iPad was having issues, so I think the time ran out, I'm not seeing the flashing icon anymore. :( So, we're in the same boat for this time. I'm really sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It might be due to your locale, or any other demographics. I'm sorry this is happening, but if Customer Care can't help, aside from being a sounding board there is no other help I can offer.

If it's any consolation, I got a rapid recharge offer the instant my Android took the update. But my iPad was having issues, so I think the time ran out, I'm not seeing the flashing icon anymore. :( So, we're in the same boat for this time. I'm really sorry this happened.

Thank you Koko!
    It seemed to me that Customer Care kinda escaped my question, so I asked them again. Maybe its a "greek" problem..
    It's frustrating: the offer is there right in front of me and I can't take it .
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    darn it. looking at your picture, it looks like I must have clicked it away. :( I was in the middle of a crises. I just tapped no I guess. ugh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary