Options

Benefits from VIPs attending gigs?

Comments

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You'll have to wait for 5 days before you can hangout with Kendall and Kylie again. That's weird I mean are they really that busy in real life? More than Kim as well. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    You'll have to wait for 5 days before you can hangout with Kendall and Kylie again. That's weird I mean are they really that busy in real life? More than Kim as well. :p

What! So it's not a glitch. Like I said, real VIP. I'll try again but I don't understand why it should be this way.
    PM to add
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I used to use VIPs a lot because I assumed that eventually if I got to a high enough relationship id have a better chance of getting the rewards. But nope.. I'm best friend with all 3 of the Kardashians and have only gotten a reward once (10 kstars from Kim)
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Once upon a time (7th of October) my close friend Kim gave me 15 KStars during a fashion show. This was the best day of my life. Kidding... This was the only time I've gotten anything from her or other VIPs. Hope someday it'll happen again.

15i2h69.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    Nbut doesn't it cost K Stars to use the VIP players?

And sorry for the (dumb) question, but should I only use the VIP's when I have a LONG gig and not a short one. I used Kim for a short gig and the gig ended and she was gone, she didn't hang out the rest of the day with me.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No cost to use VIPs. You 'spend' energy on the hangout. But it's a fraction of the energy it takes for a gig. I did a one hour with Kim for something in the low teens. Maybe 13 energy or so. I was surprised it was so little. I used Kim on a long 8 hour gig (if we ever get 12 hr ones again, I'd defin use her for that). A 3 hour gig. you basically use her talent once, or stretch the gig out for the full 3 hours, you could probably get her special buttona a 2nd time. With the 8 hour gig, I did use her Power 3 times, so the recharge for her was about 2 hours or a little more.

Kim then isn't available for another 48 hours I thought. I used her Monday, and I can use her again today (I think). This time I will keep track of everything. I want to find and quote that post that made me start trying VIPs. It was motivating. ;)

ETA: Oh, if you want to call the VIP again before their wait time is up, then you can pay stars to hang out sooner. But that is the only time it costs to use a VIP.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    See.. It's telling me I need 5 K Stars and Kim says ready to start.

image.jpg
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »

image.jpg

You must hangout with her before doing a project. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »

You need to do a hangout on any one of your homes to invite any VIP. They're only available to co-star with you for one day. After you call one of the VIP for the gig when you did a hangout, then it's free of charge. The game will ask you if you want to pay kstars if you didn't hang out with a VIP. I hope that helps.😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    darinSUE wrote: »
    You must hangout with her before doing a project. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're not wrong. You're absolutely correct.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    darinSUEdarinSUE Registered Users 108 Posts
    You're not wrong. You're absolutely correct.

Yay! I'm not so newbie after all! ;D
    G C : d a r i n S U E
    ≈ Foreign native language, please correct me everytime you can!
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Ooh. I've always wondered about the 5 star "cost". Thanks for letting me know this.! :)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm bestie with the 3 Kardashian sisters. At this level the hang outs last 4 hours and we need 18 points to fill each 'star'.

We have to wait 30h for Kourtney and Khloe be available again and 60h to Kim.

Kim gives 20 k-stars and the others 8.

I use those 3 a lot since I don't have a lot of quests to do now, and try to earn some extra k-stars isn't that bad.

I wish the other VIPs give k-stars too, so I would use them.

Bobbie I suggest you to read the amazing tutorial inside the game, that is at the settings menu in the help button, they answer pretty much everything about the game there, it can help you a lot since you look having a lot of trouble to undertand the game mechanics!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    A great explanation about all things VIP can be found here.

And I'm sorry Bobby, I didn't realize you meant it wanted to charge you for using Kim. The way to bypass that, invite them for a hangout. Then you have 24 hours to invite them to help. Different VIPs work for different kinds of gigs. Some are just appearances, some just fashion show, some photoshoot etc. But Kim does everything,

After you do your hangout, you use your VIP action within 24 hours. Then there is the wait till they're available to hang out again. Or, you pay stars to hangout when ever your want.

The site I linked explains everything much better than I have. But I'm really surprised. They took the Biggest VIP detractor, (me) and converted me. I love the VIP thing now. I thought a hangout would cost as much energy as a regular gig. So, when it was so little energy expended, and I got to use Kim's power more than once, it was just a great experience. And, the prospect of getting stars, another Plus. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    A great explanation about all things VIP can be found here.

And I'm sorry Bobby, I didn't realize you meant it wanted to charge you for using Kim. The way to bypass that, invite them for a hangout. Then you have 24 hours to invite them to help. Different VIPs work for different kinds of gigs. Some are just appearances, some just fashion show, some photoshoot etc. But Kim does everything,

After you do your hangout, you use your VIP action within 24 hours. Then there is the wait till they're available to hang out again. Or, you pay stars to hangout when ever your want.

The site I linked explains everything much better than I have. But I'm really surprised. They took the Biggest VIP detractor, (me) and converted me. I love the VIP thing now. I thought a hangout would cost as much energy as a regular gig. So, when it was so little energy expended, and I got to use Kim's power more than once, it was just a great experience. And, the prospect of getting stars, another Plus. :)

Thank you for your explanation. I understand now.

Vats, I'm sorry if my questions are frustrating because they are in the FAQ. I don't always understand so sometimes it's easier to post a screen shot to have someone explain. Many times the FAQ says to contact support. And that doesn't always get an answer (either timely or exact). Thank you for everything KoKo!! xoxo
  • Options
    Today I got 1 k-star for a 5-crown rating on the hangout. That was pretty cool!

• Options
    So far I've won 15 stars from Kim, 5 from Kourt and today... 5 k-stars from Khlo! :D

gSUWwFN.png

• Options
    kateliciouslykateliciously Registered Users 422 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    So far I've won 15 stars from Kim, 5 from Kourt and today... 5 k-stars from Khlo! :D

gSUWwFN.png
    Yay! That's awesome :)
  • Options
    Congrats Charli!!!

These days with all that long spaces of waiting between the storyline gigs, the VIP feature is saving the day, cause at least I have some hope of getting something, but the Kardashian sister don't want to give me those k-stars lol

I always wait for their button recharge, and it happens after about an hour and a half, but nothing...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Kim gave me 15 Kstars today, yay!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hey everyone, I wanted to pick the KKH Forum brain. Who here uses VIPs as co-stars regularly? I want to try using them more often and building my relationships with them, but they are just such an inconvenience. When I only have short bursts to play KKH, I don't want to spend a whole energy bar on a VIP hang-out, and then wait for a recharge and do my actual gig. That's why I always postpone using them.

Does anyone here have tips or tricks? How do you incorporate them into your game? How do you deal with the fact that they essentially double the time it takes to get a gig finished?

Thanks dolls!
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    Great question. I love to see this pop up every so often, and there is another thread or 2 with a lot of info about using VIPs. While other members people post their views here, I'll look around so we can get this together with the most recent of the existing threads. Hoodstar9, if you're around, you are so quick with the links, we'd love a friendly assist. :) Otherwise, I'll try shortly. ;)

I only like to do VIPs that can do anything.... I love Kim and Kris. Hang with them....they'll do anything. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm trying to do the same thing and since I'm at the end of my story lines I've been using them for the 3 hour gigs Simon throws my way. I hang out with them either before I go to bed or in the morning, basically a time when my energy bar is full and it's an easy thing to do. Since the VIP will be there for like 24 hours, I come back later when I have more time and do the event.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Oh, I only use them for 8 hour gigs. I use Kim's VIP power 3 times, and after the 3rd time, I've heard you're more likely to get a 'bonus'. I don't believe the 3 hours help, but I could be wrong.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Right now the only VIP I hang with is Kim. I'm trying to get my relationship up with her the max before moving on to other VIPs. What I do is the same as KaylaJ. I hang out with Kim before I go to bed so when I wake up I have a full bar of energy and Kim is ready to do a gig with me. As for the gigs I do with Kim, I choose to do 8 hours like Koko stated. That way I have a better chance at receiving K stars. Although I haven't won any so far. :(
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    I got them once, the very first time (I think) that I did an 8 hour with Kim. So, you never know, but I don't like to waste the magic on one action. I want to use her action as much as I can after the hangout. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I've only won once with Kourtney I think it was. I was so shocked , I had basically forgotten I could win anything with them.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I used to use VIPs more often, mainly the ones that you have a chance of getting 5 k-stars from certain events. However, I never ONCE have gotten a bonus from them, so I gave up.

At this point I might try again, even if just for the achievement. We'll see.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thank you so much everyone! I appreciate your input. I also need to find those other threads. The forum search bar can be hard to use sometimes, especially for something that has so many instances like "VIP" haha
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    I'm BFF with all K-sis and I used to hang out with them while I was out of storylines and was leveling up my achievements, I don't know when I stopped to do that maybe 2 or 3 months ago, but during a period of almost a year I just got the goodies 2 times one time from Khloe and the other from Kim and I always called them to 8h gigs so I could wait their special button come back 3 or 4 times.:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!