Options

ANDROID Game Crashing Since Update v5.3.0

Comments

• Options
    Julia SchroederJulia Schroeder Registered Users 30 Posts
    I hope glu solves the problem because so many of us have this issue and we can't play since two week. I am very sad. I think that we are going to lose also this weekend event...and I hope we don't have to wait for the next month update... Anyway thank you Koko for caring and for the news.
  • Options
    AnkhesenamunAnkhesenamun Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm also with the same problem (on my ASUS Zenfone 6, Android version 4.4.2) since this update. I'm from Brazil, in case it matters, and a lot of others players here are with the same problem too. This is really frustrating. :(
  • Options
    OhohglyOhohgly Registered Users 9 Posts
    I guess android 4.4.2 is not compatible for the new update. They're working on it. Let's just wait for it. There's nothing we could do. Be patient xD

I'm also with the same problem (on my ASUS Zenfone 6, Android version 4.4.2) since this update. I'm from Brazil, in case it matters, and a lot of others players here are with the same problem too. This is really frustrating. :(
  • Options
    Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Now that so many describe the Problem, Glu will hopefully give more Trouble to fix the Issue. Sorry that I are so annoyingly, but I spend too much real Money on this Game...
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Aww, you are not annoying. When a game is disabled or working in a glitchy manner it's so frustrating. You have to be able to let it out, so don't feel funny coming here, or the vent thread in General discussion, (or any other place). I'm so sorry this is happening, but please be assured that the Team is giving this the utmost attention. Anything preventing players from players get a high priority. I really hope it's resolved for your shortly. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I hope it won't be "this is not compatible with any of your devices" :( like the other apps same with this.
  • Options
    I know what you mean. I can't Download the Britney Spears and Kendall Kylie Game on my Tablet, which I find really mean.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    Yes me either can't even download that. :( what do you think? I guess its turning in that way. Sigh*

Miriam89 wrote: »
    I know what you mean. I can't Download the Britney Spears and Kendall Kylie Game on my Tablet, which I find really mean.
  • Options
    I don't know, but I hope not.. I really hope glu can fix this.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm still hoping for that.
    Miriam89 wrote: »
    I don't know, but I hope not.. I really hope glu can fix this.
  • Options
    When a portion of the KKH Game playing community can't play, Glu takes it very seriously. My last contact did say it was still be worked on, and they'd have it fixed as soon as possible.

And after my iOS struggle last week, it was all I could think of. I kept checking my emails, for Apple's next suggestion. Sad when it wasn't there. But believe me when you are all fixed you'll be so relieved, and all the angst will just fade away. Trust me.

I'm so sorry you guys are going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It's been now 2 Weeks since my Game is crashing. And I'm sad that I will be missing this Weeks awesome Midweek-Event.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    I'm so sorry this continues, and it's small consolation, but know they're working on it, and you haven't been forgotten about.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Good to know that they been working on it. Still very frustrating to me. Especially when you see other Player's complaining about an Event, what you like.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    You guys are so patient, and I have to believe when we have a set back in one aspect of our lives, another gets a boost. Ok, so your game is crashing...maybe a pair of boots you've been drooling on will go on a super slashed sale, and they have your size. It's dumb I know, but it's kind of like floating. one side dips, the other raises up. In the meantime, did you see there is a Glu God/Guru for our happy family? She posted in Getting to know you, she'll probably reassure you more than I can. ( I sent the link though I know she didn't need it. Ssssh, don't tell) As I've said before, Glu takes it very seriously when players can't play. They really want us to have fun and enjoy the game and you can't do that if you can't play.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'll be back next month. Since I havent started yet. I have to uninstall it now.
  • Options
    I'm sorry your first experience is a glitch, but know they are working on it.

When a whole segment of the gaming community can't play, Glu works diligently to correct this. Thank you so much for your patience, I'm hoping it's fixed quickly, and I'm sorry you're all going through this. When there is word about this, we'll update the thread. Hang in there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry your first experience is a glitch, but know they are working on it.

When a whole segment of the gaming community can't play, Glu works diligently to correct this. Thank you so much for your patience, I'm hoping it's fixed quickly, and I'm sorry you're all going through this. When there is word about this, we'll update the thread. Hang in there.

Thanks Koko, I really do appreciate your Help.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    No help, just moral support and been there done that experience. ;) I want our game to walk over the competition like Kim walks on 120cm Loubies. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    3 Weeks now since my Game is crashing and of course this Week is the Throwback Sale. I'm really mad right now, because I have so many Stars on my Tablet Game (purchased of course) and I have wanted a TBS since forever. I know glu working on it and I really hope when the next Update come I been able to play my Game again, if not then I be very sad.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    Now it's been 4 weeks. I don't even remember how to play. And after one month my husband will ask for divorce. It's time for an update and I hope it will be very soon.
  • Options
    Now it's been 4 weeks. I don't even remember how to play. And after one month my husband will ask for divorce. It's time for an update and I hope it will be very soon.

I think there is an Update this Week, crossing Fingers that with the new Update the Game is working again for us.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    A Salem Junejo, you're in the wrong forum. I don't know what game you're playing, but KimKardashian doesn't kill enemies, and has no medpacks. Please find the forum for your game and post there. I'm deleting your post.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that your games keep crashing because I know it must be frustrating. Our development team is aware of the issue and we believe it depends on the devices you use. We're working on a solution and we'll keep you posted.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    New Update but Game is still crashing, I'm so disappointed and ****ed right now.😡 Not funny anymore.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    AnkhesenamunAnkhesenamun Registered Users 3 Posts
    Started to think that the solution will never come. Sad to know that I'll probably have to uninstall the game and even more sad for having waisted my money on it.
  • Options
    Started to think that the solution will never come. Sad to know that I'll probably have to uninstall the game and even more sad for having waisted my money on it.

Maybe youre right and that makes me really sad.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    I've updated the app and it doesn't work again. I am very very very sad...
  • Options
    So people with Acer/Asus devices can't play with kim Kardashian Hollywood game.
  • Options
    Glu is currently working on this issue Julia. I'm sorry you guys are temporarily unable to play, but believe me Glu will fix this as soon as possible. Hang in there. I'm very sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.