Options

ANDROID Game Crashing Since Update v5.3.0

Comments

• Options
    Julia SchroederJulia Schroeder Registered Users 30 Posts
    You're right Koko....we have to wait...and I'm sorry for complaining...I was only sad...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Julia, please don't feel bad about expressing yourself. When you can't play it is very frustrating. Hang in there, and know that Glu appreciates your patience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Glu better give us a big Compensation for all the Trouble.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    HikariHikari Registered Users 5 Posts
    Well I feel like I'll never be abble to play the game anymore on my old samsung tablet...

Is it possible to get my money back ? Because I spen't soooooo much money on this game and I can't play.

If it's not possible, is it possible for glu to update my game on my cellphone with my level on my tablet + all the clothes, money and stars ?

Thank you
  • Options
    I'm really sorry this is taking so long but you just have to hang on a little longer they are working on it and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Feel free to submit a ticket to customer care if you want but understand that they can't transfer your game from one platform to another it's just not feasible. :-(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HikariHikari Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you Koko. Glu is lucky to have you as a moderator !

I'm so disapointed...
  • Options
    Hi!!are there any news?
  • Options
    I'll see if I can get an update on this, but tbh I don't think we'll hear much till it's fixed. THat's how it was with the Android freeze, no news for the longest time...then boom. We were fixed, and frankly now that whole time seems forgortten. I only tell you this, to assure you there is light at the end of the tunnel. And once it's fixed, all the bad will just fade away. But nonetheless, I'll see if I can get any kind of a status update for you guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    There is no 'new' news, but Glu is working on this. I've noticed they're a lot like the fans who play their games. Tenacious. Please don't think because there are no update, that they're not doing everything possible to bring this to a speedy resolution. Have faith. I'm like the nurse outside the delivery room who peeks in and the nurse inside says "Still pushing....." The doctor doesn't leave till the baby pops out.I'm really sorry this is happening, and Glu appreciates your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    You're not the only one dealing with it.

I've been having constant crashing for 2 weeks straight on my Android device. I was forced to switch to my brother's iPhone and I'm doing okay for now. Hopefully, they'll get rid of Android crashes, so I can go back to my original badboy, who I miss dearly.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    Hi Angered fan, we have a thread about the Android issue, and Glu is working on it. I'm sorry this is happening. I'm moving your post to the Android thread so you don't get lost in the shuffle. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi!!have you still the issue or can someone play?
  • Options
    Hi. I sent you a pm. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My Game is still crashing. I hope glu can ever fix this. lol
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    It is being worked on. What I pmd Julia about, was someone who was crashing, was suddenly able to play allegedly after moving to FB, now, I didn't know if that meant just making the switch from Google+ to FB for your contacts, but I didn't want to get people's hopes up.

Apparently, as I believed earlier, where you're getting your contacts from is not what is causing the crash. So, while my private little foray into checking out a lead didn't pan out, but I assure you the Team is working on this, and want to have it fixed as soon as possible. I'm so sorry Miriam. You and everyone has been so patient. I know Glu appreciates your patience while they work this out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi...I have a bad news...when the game started crashing (two months ago) I wrote here in the glu forum and I also email ed glu...and I've just received this mail:

"Hi Giulia,
    Apologies for the delay. I had sent your case to our developers and it seems that your device is fairly old and the requirements are barely enough for the game. This could be one of the major causes for such issues as 1 GB RAM is very less for any such games to run optimally. Is it possible to try the game on a more upgraded/newer device?"

So I am very sad and angry..because there is NO will to solve this problem..
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I never considered this. Is this the case with everyone?
    I'm not trying to be inconsiderate but I speak from experience when I ask is there anyway that a newer device is in your future? I was playing on my old iPad first generation that lasted for about three months and then when the London update came out my game wouldn't take the iOS update necessary to take the game update. . Now I wasn't crashing I just couldn't download the update so I played through for about a month on the old version, until it was my anniversary and I got a newer device. And because of my experience that's the only reason why am asking if this is even a possibility for you. This is not the news we were looking for Julia. I would do everything possible to make sure you're backed up to google.

Now, if it's space can you strip down the device to the basics to support the game for now? Kill all music, pictures, unnecessary apps. if the space were there, it would work...no?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have enough space on my Acer Tablet, so this is not the Problem. I have 19 GB free on that Tablet.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    I knew they never gonna fix this, I'm really angry now.
    I started a new Game on an other Device but since Sunday the Game there freezes constantly, why I have no luck with this Game.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    I won't change my device because it is a present and it works really well with other apps!!!and it isn't so old as they say....anyway I don't understand glu...I have played since september 2015 even if they say that I have only a 1GB RAM...and it works really well...so glu won't fix the problem...now the problem is our problem...change the device or no game anymore............๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • Options
    They never said 'change the device' I only asked on a personal level, because I did that early on when the device wouldn't take the next iOS update. So in that case it had nothing to do with Glu, but with Apple. BUt the bottom line was that was my option. I prefaced the whole thing by saying I wasn't trying to sound insensitive, and offered it up only as the way I solved a similar problem. What about my more reasonable suggestion about pairing down what other things you had. Again, only a suggestion. It's about all I have to offer, so I'm sorry you're going through this, but I'm just making it worse.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am sorry koko,i didn't want to sound rude with you...you have been so sweet and have done all you could with us...I am angry with glu...anyway I have cleaned all I can...there are only the system's GB and a few hundreds af MB of apps...so there is so much Space..
  • Options
    My Game is working again, I can't believe it.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    Hey girlsssss!!!it works!!!!!!OMG OMG OMG!!!this Morning I've seen the update and I've just updated and it works!!!I can't believe it!!!I'm crying right now.......I hope everyone will be fine with this update....thank you Koko for all your patience and support and for caring....you have always been right!!!!thank you Miriam for being there with my same problem from the beginning and thank you all!!!I am so Happy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Options
    Oh bless the heavens. I came to this thread with trepidation, I didn't want to read more heartbreaking news, but boy am I glad I did. Julia, Miriam, everyone yay freakin yay. I didn't want to 'disagree' with customer care, but I was hoping against hope that this was just misspeaking on their end.

You have no idea how this turned around my whole day. I was not happy, but now, I'm smiling, no, I wasn't affected, but it was so hard just closing my eyes to the fact that friends were locked out. So......huge congratulations. Let's see those smiles. And, an hour to kill before the event. Go style your dolls dolls. :) I'm going to be voting for YOUR looks today. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Now I'm more happy, congrats Julia.
    And thank you Koko for everythng.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    I'm just the handholder of friends. I'm so happy for this, you have no idea. Congratulations. That response from Customer Care seemed to go against everything I'd been told as far as the team working on your problem. Phew. I'm just sorry there was all that time between thinking the game was over for your guys and now.

Where's confetti tossing alex when we need him? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jcsminejcsmine Registered Users 3 Posts
    Do you remember how it stopped working for most androids after that one update? Is it working for you guys already? Because for me, it's not :( I'm starting to lose hope tbh
  • Options
    Hi, I'm sorry this is still happening. Let me find that thread and see if any solutions were found. I'm pretty sure the last update brought the game back for the others. hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. Found the thread and merged your new one with this one. Read here, you'll see the update last week resolved this issue for what we thought were ALL the androids.

If you've updated to the latest version of the game, and are still having this Android crash, please post here, and we'll try to get some answers for you. I'm sorry you weren't fixed, and now wonder if there are others who like yourself, didn't get the fix, and didn't think to post here again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.