Options

Weekend Event ~ 9/23/2016 Fun is for Sure, but theme is TBA!

Suppose I said .................Wasn't last week great? We had parties all weekend long,
Inviting friends and winning clothes.....
Aside from the grind...what's not to like?
So, let's do it again!

Party_Weekend923.gif

OR what if I posted..............

Aren't we tired of grinding? We've gone from Weekend to Midweek and Back again
Tapping our fingers to the nub?
Well relax and rejoice
Is the Fashion House in Rome calling your name, but you wanted to wait for a VIP?
Wait no more,
Enjoy this VIP weekend!
Buy things to Earn Things on this possible VIP weekend.

VIPSep.gif

Or wait. Another Possibility?
Could it be the scent of Love being in the air?

Love9232.gif

Ok, I'm running out of Graphics, Long Story short we'll just have to wait and see.
But one things for sure,
Tomorrow by this time, we'll be eyeba!!s deep in another
Weekend Event in Kim Kardashian:Hollywood.

This is a very involved way to tell you........your guess is as good as mine. So let's pontificate about what wonders this weekend event To Be Announced.....will have in store for us. :)

Shall we bring out the Glitter Ponies?
I think it's too early to start our GluGuruKalinda Chant for Spoilers.
That's fun to say. Try it with the emphasis on Glu and Lin

Try it with me now and see how musical it sounds? Like a musical phrase or magic incantation or sumpthin.
GLUgurukaLINda GLUgurukaLinda ok, lets save that for later.

Let's enjoy the event.....whatever it is.
Pre-Spoiler kocktails are being served at the
Question Mark Bar

questionmark.jpg

If you're ever curious or bored, go to google or youtube and type in a phrase.

Presenting "Question Mark" in Google gave us our pre-spoiler drinks,
and youtube gives us the first theme song of the weekened.
Question Mark and the Mysterians.
(I kid you not and check out the barbies!)
Check out the outfit of the lead singer. Spoiler alert - that's one of our prizes!!!
Nah, I'm just kidding

Thread's Open
FR_Eoy.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    For once I don't have anything planned this weekend so I'm ready to grind *cracks knuckles*

But maybe a gig weekend so I don't have to grind too hard.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm hoping for a VIP event. I want another Shop My Closet LOL
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If it is a VIP, first thing I'm buying is the Studio for AppleP.

Anyone else still waiting in the wings?

Darn it. dates are wrong on 2 banners. :( Better open up Animation Shop too. lol

ETA: Ok, dates done. now off to make lunch. Feel free to start a chant anytime you want.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I hope it's VIP, I've been waiting to buy the jet and a couple of pets, plus I'm busy all weekend and I don't want to have to grind...
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I want VIP or 5 star, any event I can grind for k-stars for and grab my Versace shirt as I'm likely to come up short for it otherwise even with spending $5 on stars.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    One of Koko's predictions was correct - love IS in the air this weekend!

I love the preppy items for guys in the gift boxes. I would swipe right.

What do you think of all of the items?

Female_Reward_Promo_1.jpg

Female_Giftbox_Promo_2.jpg

Male_Reward_Promo_1.jpg

Male_Giftbox_Promo_1.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    I hope it's VIP, I've been waiting to buy the jet and a couple of pets, plus I'm busy all weekend and I don't want to have to grind...

You are going to love having the jet. Not only can you fly anywhere for free it opens up a whole new dimension to being able to get all the energy you ever need. Remember remember how illuminating ads change the whole game for you? The jet is another game changer of course you have a car right? Otherwise in some respects you still paying for transportation. If you want to do your whole VIP practically at once by the Jets and the helicopter. The helicopter is such a personal statement it says "yeah I put my chopper down at the corner right in front of the place I'm going.so what? Haven't you ever seen a personal Helicopter before?" Oh dear, I'm starting to sound like Willow.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg, I love everything Kalinda . Thank you for this. but seriously, I made so many different scenarios One had to hit. ;) excuse me while I drool somemore.

Back from the drool. I have to be honest I'm not crazy about the flats. This is fantasy I don't can put up with the shoes Lord knows we do when we go out. Love the slip dress. Seriously need the hair and the jumpsuit is great too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Are we going to get this event on facebook, since we didn't got the update?

Two boxes for the boys? I like the necklace and the hair, the shoes are not my favorite ones...
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thx Kalinda!

I love all the girl's stuff, but black outfit in gift box is omgggg need to have everything! Choker is <3

I can totally see Vatsy screaming, he has to grind 600 points for brown pants :p Weird to have 2 boxes though.
    PM to add
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    I was desperately trying to wish away all of your guys' VIP comments (we just had one!). I'm glad I have succeeded! :D
    The purse is really cute; I think I'll like the dress more up close.

(Those earnable shoes are tragic, though, I can't lie.)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Thank you thank you thank you, Kalinda! I love that we're getting more flats for our wardrobes! I really like the GB items and particularly excited about the earnable bag since I don't own anything like it yet.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    The shoes would look nicer without the straps I think. Or maybe just one strap. Right now they remind me of baby shoes lol.

The gift box hair is kind of cool. I hope I get it in my free box :) I think I'd like the jumpsuit more if I could see it without the necklace. The dangly bit in the middle is throwing me off. I do like the necklace separately though.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Uhh, time for Husband Nr.3!! Well, first I'll have to divorce Nr. 2 but one more date and he'll be maxed out so I guess this weekend will be the perfect time for Lala to find a new guy.
    Love the items, except for the shoes. They remind me of shoes my (not very fashionable) teachers would wear back in school. I don't know why, but they just make me think of teachers?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda! Everything looks great. It's nice that the guys get two gift boxes, since there are a few things they get left out of (like Shop Kim's Closet).
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Uhh, time for Husband Nr.3!! Well, first I'll have to divorce Nr. 2 but one more date and he'll be maxed out so I guess this weekend will be the perfect time for Lala to find a new guy.
    Love the items, except for the shoes. They remind me of shoes my (not very fashionable) teachers would wear back in school. I don't know why, but they just make me think of teachers?

You can still do the event with #2 even if he's maxed out. I've been maxed out forever. Unless you're just looking for an excuse for a different man and then nevermind :p
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The GB items are so fab! Love it!
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I will hopefully be getting my new phone tomorrow, and apparently Androiod transfers are 50/50 succesful/unsuccesful...

So... I don't even know if I'll still be playing KKH by the weekend.

Wish me luck, guys *nervous laughter*

(On a sidenote, I'm not crazy about the earnables, but I do love dating weekends)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    tumblr_o3qh9fIyrM1qiohboo1_250.gif
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    2 boxes for the boys ? Interesting! Fingers crossed I can grab some k-stars from them.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you so much, Kalinda! I really love the earnable dress and purse. And wow the gifbox items, they are awesome!! I would just really love it if the hair would be in the earnable boxes for once...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I love those earnable items. That's such a cute dress!~ :o
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Why aren't those guy glasses for woman too? I love glasses like that <3333333
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    I will hopefully be getting my new phone tomorrow, and apparently Androiod transfers are 50/50 succesful/unsuccesful...

So... I don't even know if I'll still be playing KKH by the weekend.

Wish me luck, guys *nervous laughter*

(On a sidenote, I'm not crazy about the earnables, but I do love dating weekends)

We just had another but different success story for Android yesterday. Like a "when all else failed...." But the big thing, will you have to old phone with the game available until AFTER you successfully transfer? That's a biggy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    We just had another but different success story for Android yesterday. Like a "when all else failed...." But the big thing, will you have to old phone with the game available until AFTER you successfully transfer? That's a biggy.

I'm so nervous about this. My old phone uses a micro SIM card and my new phone will use a nano SIM card. Once I activate the new SIM card, I can't use the old one, hence I can't use my old phone. So if I can't transfer in the first try, it's just too bad, and KKH will be a distant memory only.

I got nervous just writing that.

I'm not saying I put off buying a new phone because of KKH... It's just... reasons...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    whoo hoo thank you for the spoiler already, kalinda!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    I'm so nervous about this. My old phone uses a micro SIM card and my new phone will use a nano SIM card. Once I activate the new SIM card, I can't use the old one, hence I can't use my old phone. So if I can't transfer in the first try, it's just too bad, and KKH will be a distant memory only.

I'm not saying I put off buying a new phone because of KKH... It's just... reasons...

Most phones you can still use wifi without a SIM card. You may want to google it and see if yours will
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I love all the clothing! I hope I don't have to spent too much money on the dates because I don't have them very much
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

Does the save to Google still work? That is what I did. It was no problem at all. I didn't even concern myself with the SIM card. If you save the game to Google rather than your SIM, you may have better luck. I will send you happy positive vibes!
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Does the save to Google still work? That is what I did. It was no problem at all. I didn't even concern myself with the SIM card. If you save the game to Google rather than your SIM, you may have better luck. I will send you happy positive vibes!

I really, really hope my progress is saved in Google Play. But I have an SD card in my current phone where the game has been (partly, as I understand it) saved to. And my new phone (Galaxy S6) doesn't have a slot for an SD card, so... who knows. I bought a tablet a few months ago and logged in with my Google account (same as my phone) and when I downloaded KKH the progress was the same as on my phone.

I'm crossing everything and hoping for some good karma :D
    hackers can burn in hell