Options

Weekend Event ~ 9/23/2016 Fun is for Sure, but theme is TBA!

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Of course I got the most unattractive hair I've ever seen from my box, haha. Oh well. :3
    Hope you're all doing well with the event!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Finally got the purse. It's cuter than I thought it would be. I think with the outfit it's too matchy but separate it's fine.

I really want the dress but I'm not holding my breath. I only got to like 450 the last dating event. Of course I had a TON of one hour dates and this time I'm getting a bunch of 8 hour so maybe *crosses fingers*
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Of course I got the most unattractive hair I've ever seen from my box, haha. Oh well. :3
    Hope you're all doing well with the event!

I feel like that how it works sometimes. If I hate an item that's what I always seem to end up with lol.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_odziwzFt3s1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

Stopping here. I won the box shoes and a jacket but all I wanted this weekend was to earn k-stars so I could nab my versace shirt but ALAS it was not meant to be. I'm only 26 stars away and even with the double stars on the video offers I'd ended up 6 short of my needs so I just have to hope my daily boxes give me them and/or I can find a free offer that works for me XP

Funnily enough this shirt originally came out on a weekend before my payday and it's the same case this time too so I guess it's all just a little bit of history repeating XD

I'll get over it once it's out of my closet again but for now I'll have a small-ish pity party tonight.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just heard that videos and other tasks are paying double ALL WEEKEND LONG. This is happening both in KK:H and in K&K so Glu wants to let us know we can pick up double Stars (Gems) all weekend long in the Videos to watch and other offers. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_odziwzFt3s1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

Stopping here. I won the box shoes and a jacket but all I wanted this weekend was to earn k-stars so I could nab my versace shirt but ALAS it was not meant to be. I'm only 26 stars away and even with the double stars on the video offers I'd ended up 6 short of my needs so I just have to hope my daily boxes give me them and/or I can find a free offer that works for me XP

Funnily enough this shirt originally came out on a weekend before my payday and it's the same case this time too so I guess it's all just a little bit of history repeating XD

I'll get over it once it's out of my closet again but for now I'll have a small-ish pity party tonight.

Andrzej, is there an achievement that you're close to finishing that pays out big? And don't forget to hang out with the three K sisters, who all give out K-stars. I'm crossing my fingers for you....
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Andrzej, is there an achievement that you're close to finishing that pays out big? And don't forget to hang out with the three K sisters, who all give out K-stars. I'm crossing my fingers for you....

I agree, don't forget about the achievements!
    Or if you have plenty of cash you could try gambling.
    Although now that I think about it, you could also just date random NPCs up to the second achievement and then delete them. Getting there doesn't take very long (especially at Oak), you get at least one K-star (not sure if you get one for the first achievement? But I know you definitely get one for the second...) and it doesn't affect any other relationship your doll might have. This way you can collect the missing K-stars and finish the event.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »

let's see - 86% at party pro 8, 87% on hottie streak 8, 82% on flawless acting 8 all of which give 10k star payouts. Hrm....
    Lii wrote: »
    I agree, don't forget about the achievements!
    Or if you have plenty of cash you could try gambling.
    Although now that I think about it, you could also just date random NPCs up to the second achievement and then delete them. Getting there doesn't take very long (especially at Oak), you get at least one K-star (not sure if you get one for the first achievement? But I know you definitely get one for the second...) and it doesn't affect any other relationship your doll might have. This way you can collect the missing K-stars and finish the event.

I've always been a one guy guy, especially now that he's married with a kid, but maybe......
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Just wanted to pop in real quick and tell you guys that the factory reset worked its magic and I was able to download the app again. The transfer was succesful, but it set me back to like mid-July (I think) so I lost a lot og progress and TB/event items... But...

I'm back!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Welcome back daffodil! I'm glad things worked out for you in the end, mostly.
    Sappho wrote: »
    Guys I think I may be in trouble. I am in the middle of a date, flat broke, and my only two options cost money. XD
    I thought it would be funny to tell you how I got out of this pickle. I ended up leaving in the middle of my date to go shoot an episode of my reality show, which made me enough monies that I could get back to the date and finish it successfully. XD

Oh and it will be a while before my beau and I actually get married - I have to buy a wedding dress and they all cost 9996 monies and I'm still broke and of course the best one costs 120 k-stars! *cry*
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Hello, hello...here I am after forever and a day. Remember Xime and Garrett...yeah, me too.

Once upon a time I had two games. One on the tablet and one on the phone, for whatever reason both devices decided it was time to die and they did. 2 months latter I have a new tablet (yaaayy) so I went to install the game....yeah...all the game gave me was the screen of START again and again. I don't know if it means Garrett and Xime are lost forever but I think it is like that :( since I don't have any of those games now I don't think I can transfer.

I decided to start again but I don't think I'll be as enthusiastic about it as I once was. Xime (maybe I'll change it in the future lol) is the character's name and she might appear to those of you that knew Garrett because is on that G+ account. So...yeah lol.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend event!.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Nooooooo, I was hoping there might be a way to resurrect both of them. :( Perhaps you can ask customer care for some sort of compensation.

And you'll have to connect your games to FB now since Google plus isn't supported anymore.

Oh, and welcome back! We missed you :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Nooooooo, I was hoping there might be a way to resurrect both of them. :( Perhaps you can ask customer care for some sort of compensation.

And you'll have to connect your games to FB now since Google plus isn't supported anymore.

Oh, and welcome back! We missed you :o

Oh I was wondering where everybody was!!! I'll add you on facebook. Thank you for the support. I'll go to Glu and ask fot what I paid for, that's the main reason of me even thinking about installing the game ever again lol.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I thought it would be funny to tell you how I got out of this pickle. I ended up leaving in the middle of my date to go shoot an episode of my reality show, which made me enough monies that I could get back to the date and finish it successfully. XD

Oh and it will be a while before my beau and I actually get married - I have to buy a wedding dress and they all cost 9996 monies and I'm still broke and of course the best one costs 120 k-stars! *cry*

Glad you made it!
    Don't forget to tap your pets every 4 hrs. They give you about $20-$70 for each tap. Those can add up and can be your emergency fund. For dating without paying any Kash, don't go to any location in California except for Santa Barbara.
    I would also avoid dating in Miami/ Vegas/ Soho NY/ Paris, if you don't have much Kash.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    2a5j9r9.jpg
    Yay I did it! and only blew through 16,000 kash. :mad:
    Anyway, I actually really love the dress!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    2a5j9r9.jpg
    Yay I did it! and only blew through 16,000 kash. :mad:
    Anyway, I actually really love the dress!

I like how you styled the dress! It looks much better than in the event image! Makes me more excited to earn it. I'm almost to the shoes myself.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Thanks! yeah I wasn't too excited about it at first because it reminded me a lot of the white krossover event dress, but now i love it! I'm not super in to the shoes or purse though and got unlucky and didn't win any gift box items this week. I like that there are flats now, but I just don't see myself choosing them very often when there are so many cute heels. :D
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Uhm, so I got an actual real life call right when Maria called about the event storyline and so I only clicked through it but didn't read anything. Can anyone tell me what it is about? I already did the first gig and chose the party person but I have no clue what that means :D
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Uhm, so I got an actual real life call right when Maria called about the event storyline and so I only clicked through it but didn't read anything. Can anyone tell me what it is about? I already did the first gig and chose the party person but I have no clue what that means :D

At the second event gig, you will need to find a match for the one you picked at the first gig.
    I'm glad this weekend's event gigs go with the dating event theme. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    UezHI5s.png?1

This event was easy to complete, I got luck cause Bort paid a lot of dates at the Oak this time and he asked for 4h dates constantly (those are the best to grind points IMO). Also I had bonus points of the sunglasses that I got in my first free boxes and I chased a bit and got the amazing gray cardigan (I'm not recognizing myself lately for being chasing items and mainly for being super lucky with the chase!).

I completed the weekend gigs and felt really good cause the storyline was appropriated to the event's theme and I got two k-stars + all those bonus points.

Think the earnable shoes can be used for something, but the pants are just meh to me. Hope next week we get back 3 items to grind instead of two + two boxes.

Stardust really good to see you back! Hope everything goes well with your new game, now there's a lot of opportunities to you get past items, sure soon you'll have a nice wardrobe again! Tell me if you add me at Facebook, I didn't went there for a while, so I'll make sure to check and add you back!

Andrzej hope you get that shirt! If not don't worry cause it isn't a rare item I got that one few months ago. Wish I could give it to you since I'm not a fan of it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    UezHI5s.png?1

This event was easy to complete, I got luck cause Bort paid a lot of dates at the Oak this time and he asked for 4h dates constantly (those are the best to grind points IMO). Also I had bonus points of the sunglasses that I got in my first free boxes and I chased a bit and got the amazing gray cardigan (I'm not recognizing myself lately for being chasing items and mainly for being super lucky with the chase!).

I completed the weekend gigs and felt really good cause the storyline was appropriated to the event's theme and I got two k-stars + all those bonus points.

Think the earnable shoes can be used for something, but the pants are just meh to me. Hope next week we get back 3 items to grind instead of two + two boxes.

Stardust really good to see you back! Hope everything goes well with your new game, now there's a lot of opportunities to you get past items, sure soon you'll have a nice wardrobe again! Tell me if you add me at Facebook, I didn't went there for a while, so I'll make sure to check and add you back!

Andrzej hope you get that shirt! If not don't worry cause it isn't a rare item I got that one few months ago. Wish I could give it to you since I'm not a fan of it!

Well sweet...I'll be sure to add you on facebook but I don't know your facebook name :(
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Hello, hello...here I am after forever and a day. Remember Xime and Garrett...yeah, me too.

Once upon a time I had two games. One on the tablet and one on the phone, for whatever reason both devices decided it was time to die and they did. 2 months latter I have a new tablet (yaaayy) so I went to install the game....yeah...all the game gave me was the screen of START again and again. I don't know if it means Garrett and Xime are lost forever but I think it is like that :( since I don't have any of those games now I don't think I can transfer.

I decided to start again but I don't think I'll be as enthusiastic about it as I once was. Xime (maybe I'll change it in the future lol) is the character's name and she might appear to those of you that knew Garrett because is on that G+ account. So...yeah lol.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend event!.

im sorry you lost them. But huge welcome back. im going to go check and see how Garrett/Xime looks. ;). We missed you!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Glad you made it!
    Don't forget to tap your pets every 4 hrs. They give you about $20-$70 for each tap. Those can add up and can be your emergency fund. For dating without paying any Kash, don't go to any location in California except for Santa Barbara.
    I would also avoid dating in Miami/ Vegas/ Soho NY/ Paris, if you don't have much Kash.
    Thanks! Sadly I don't have any pets so that will not help me. But I appreciate any suggestions of cheap places to date as I am continually broke. :D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    im sorry you lost them. But huge welcome back. im going to go check and see how Garrett/Xime looks. ;). We missed you!

Thanks Koko! I try my best to make her different but I simply cannot use the facial features to do art...I don't know why however I put them I always think "nahh...looks ugly" and come back to my old well known combination. The only think I actually change is the eye color lol.

Thanks for the welcome. I missed you guys too.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
  • Options
    I am continually broke. :D
    I mean seriously
    image_5.jpeg

XD
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Welcome back Stardust!. Looking forward to seeing your new doll :)
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Thanks Koko! I try my best to make her different but I simply cannot use the facial features to do art...I don't know why however I put them I always think "nahh...looks ugly" and come back to my old well known combination. The only think I actually change is the eye color lol.

Thanks for the welcome. I missed you guys too.
  • Options
    I mean seriously
    image_5.jpeg

XD
    Oh, I remember those days haha
    One time I was stuck in Florence during a date because I didn't have the money to fly back to LA!
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Stardust, welcome back lovely! ❤️ Can't wait to see the new Xime :) xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Just want to remind everyone, they doubled the star payout for watched videos and other offers all weekend. Go check, Grab those Stars!. Now I'll go see what happened when.....drum roll.....I slept till 7 a.m. Not 4 a.m. 7. I'm doing a happy dance.

Hey....3 months till Christmas. I just did a little Halloween decorating (yes, but if it's in the stores, it's fine in my house. lol) Kim's birthday next month, and then, be still my heart, all the fun of the holiday season here. Black. Friday. Sale. I hope they have one this year...include a bunch of TBs. I guess I'm trying to say Happy Happy Sunday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I'm just curious, did anyone think to choose the introverted pair to match up? it didn't occur to me that maybe I could have choosen them to pair up (because even though they would rather be at home at least they match up! )