Options

Weekend Event ~ 9/23/2016 Fun is for Sure, but theme is TBA!

Comments

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    You can still do the event with #2 even if he's maxed out. I've been maxed out forever. Unless you're just looking for an excuse for a different man and then nevermind :p

Yeah, I like to start new, that way I can collect all the bonuses again. And my doll likes to see a new face now and then, those NPCs aren't the prettiest :D
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    You are going to love having the jet. Not only can you fly anywhere for free it opens up a whole new dimension to being able to get all the energy you ever need. Remember remember how illuminating ads change the whole game for you? The jet is another game changer of course you have a car right? Otherwise in some respects you still paying for transportation. If you want to do your whole VIP practically at once by the Jets and the helicopter. The helicopter is such a personal statement it says "yeah I put my chopper down at the corner right in front of the place I'm going.so what? Haven't you ever seen a personal Helicopter before?" Oh dear, I'm starting to sound like Willow.

Ha ha ha! I actually remember you telling me this exact same thing about a year ago :D I haven't forgotten!
    I have the cars :) what does the helicopter do? (does it show up anymore? Cos the cars are invisible now..)
    I need to get a few pets first though, I think that's a more "pressing" matter as I have empty houses :(
    I am excited to not have to pay for flights anymore :D

(I just saw it's not a VIP weekend :( but I don't really like any of the items so its cool, I won't have to grind teehee :) )
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Yeah, I like to start new, that way I can collect all the bonuses again. And my doll likes to see a new face now and then, those NPCs aren't the prettiest :D

Fair enough. I got lucky with mine. He's one of two good looking ones I have in my game... I actually wanted the other at first but he kept being petty on dates lol. The one I have always has nice things to say.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The box items for the guys are super cool! :)

I like the idea of having 2 boxes to open for free, but it actually means you're being lazy! I mean c'mon ... Only a single pair of shoes to purchase in the wardrobe, and now this!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I can totally see Vatsy screaming, he has to grind 600 points for brown pants :p Weird to have 2 boxes though.

Actually they're dark mustard, well not feeling them anyway:eek:

So this is the first date event where we don't have amazing stuff, until now they always brought great clothing.

I like the cardigan, well I'll have two chances to get it this time... I don't want to be a b!tch, but...

Ok I'll stop here, before we start to get 3 boxes:p

#guysalsoneedlove
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Most phones you can still use wifi without a SIM card. You may want to google it and see if yours will

Oh, the SIM card from the phone carrier? ok I have experience. I got a Note5 in Feb, but kept my Galaxy4 which they said could be wifi only, just like a non carrier tablet. 2 weeks ago I had some issue, and pulled up the current version of my game, while I wiped my Note5 and reinstalled. See if it works on the old phone and if it does, with your current stats and everything, keep the game open othe old device while you try the new install. If the transfer to new phone doesn't work at first, just play the game a little on the old device then go back and try again. It can be done without the old phone, but if you have the game up on the old phone, then you get as many tries with the new phone that you have patience for.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Val_ wrote: »
    Ha ha ha! I actually remember you telling me this exact same thing about a year ago :D I haven't forgotten!
    I have the cars :) what does the helicopter do? (does it show up anymore? Cos the cars are invisible now..)
    I need to get a few pets first though, I think that's a more "pressing" matter as I have empty houses :(
    I am excited to not have to pay for flights anymore

(I just saw it's not a VIP weekend but I don't really like any of the items so its cool, I won't have to grind teehee )

The helicopter is big flashy vehicle. But if you've ever been on the freeway in LA, having a car is like having a snail. (it's just flash but if you buy the pink it looks like a purple helicopter. And your vehicles are only invisible if you're walking a pet. My phone has a small screen and I couldn't see spending the stars for the helicopter for her. So....she always walks a pet. But very often I leave the animals home and take the helicopter. Your vehicles are as visible or invisible as you'd like them. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    so.....who's up and waiting this morning?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I am, kind of. So this is my first dating event, what is the recommended tactic?:confused:
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm up, but it's 10:57 AM on my side of the world :-)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I'm up, but it's 10:57 AM on my side of the world :-)
    Same here! :-D
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    I am, kind of. So this is my first dating event, what is the recommended tactic?:confused:

Yep :):) it's time!!!!
    If you have Kash saved up then dates at the OAK in New York Soho require the least amount of energy bolts, there is one action available you pay 600 Kash and it gives you a load of harts. :)
    Opening the game now!!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    OMG! I'm just loving this event! I just got five 8 hour dates in a row of which my husband paid for three!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Inpatiantly I had to open the boxes first...
    Already spent too much so I don't think I will be chasing the hair :(

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Oh no, Kara, so sorry you did not get the hair! I really wanted the hair and necklace so I opened a few boxes too...

image_zpskenimgsl.jpeg

image_zpsxmmttjxy.jpeg

image_zpsabt1b8te.jpeg

image_zps4p7tzwkk.jpeg

I'm stopping now, hopefully the necklace will be mine in a TBE some day...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Yep :):) it's time!!!!
    If you have Kash saved up then dates at the OAK in New York Soho require the least amount of energy bolts, there is one action available you pay 600 Kash and it gives you a load of harts. :)
    Opening the game now!!
    I know about that one! Thanks! Sadly I'm a bit broke right now lol so I don't think it's gonna be an oft used option for me.
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    omgomgomg

The 2 things I set my mind to chase, and got them both!

GtbbP2T.gif

Ewm31yo.jpg

Maybe I'll get the jumpsuit or flats in my free box :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Congrats Naimonster! I just earned my free box but haven't opened it yet. Hope everyone gets what they want this weekend! I bought Kim's outfit and am rocking it right now lol
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Yay, Nai, congrats on the winnings!!!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    omgomgomg

The 2 things I set my mind to chase, and got them both!

GtbbP2T.gif

Ewm31yo.jpg

Maybe I'll get the jumpsuit or flats in my free box :rolleyes:
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I too was impatient. all 3 games got the hair. I'm just walking around doing hair flips. :) Up and playing for 1:15 minutes, and I'm psyched. Ooooh, one game got the choker, one got the shoes and the grind is on full time.

Hey, any birthday's this week? I'm going to go make coffee and corn bread. ComputerHead took the day off so that will make him happy. I better get my dating in early. I usually get so much grinding in on Fridays. Challenging day today. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I too was impatient. all 3 games got the hair. I'm just walking around doing hair flips. :) Up and playing for 1:15 minutes, and I'm psyched. Ooooh, one game got the choker, one got the shoes and the grind is on full time.

Hey, any birthday's this week? I'm going to go make coffee and corn bread. ComputerHead took the day off so that will make him happy. I better get my dating in early. I usually get so much grinding in on Fridays. Challenging day today. :)

Omg I had corn bread for the first time last month and that stuff is goooooood!! I want to try making some :D

In other news I got the 4k in the box -_- oh well, at least it'll pay for a few dates.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got 50 energy in my free box :( Thinking positive, I got a free 8 hour date from it so really I earned myself 20 event points? :p
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Did anyone also got a Kim's Shop My Closet offer? Thank you so much for this opportunity, Glu!!! I can't believe it. A chance to buy the SMC from the past is all I wanted! I just wish the price are lower... Well...
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My boxes, no sight of the shirt ... Glad I didn't spend any stars!

nsfpz8Y.png

oMPpDIJ.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Did anyone also got a Kim's Shop My Closet offer? Thank you so much for this opportunity, Glu!!! I can't believe it. A chance to buy the SMC from the past is all I wanted! I just wish the price are lower... Well...

Can you maybe give us a screenprint? I only got the weekend event.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    Yep I got it! I did not buy it when it came out and am really contemplating buying it now!

image_zpsx0hwehul.jpeg
    ticisss wrote: »
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ooh I bought all the Kim's pick I think, and the only one I didn't buy was Khloe's ombre hair which I do regret.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Morning dolls:) I know I should know this by now, but if you've reached #1 with your partner and gotten the top couples bonus can you get the bonus again with a different partner?
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Yep I got it! I did not buy it when it came out and am really contemplating buying it now!

image_zpsx0hwehul.jpeg

Thanks Linda! I was scared for a moment that I didn't get it, but i bought it when it was firts available.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm totally buying it lol. Now I wish they put that one with the dark blue dress and the hair that we can see on your doll, Linda!