Options

So glamm event part 2 - we want it!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    OMG, I couldn't help myself I had to do a side by side comparison of the two. I am in shock by how much these NARS lips resembles a horse's mouth. lmao

2hn26oj.jpg

I would love to know who on Glu's design team made these lips and to charge a 100 k-stars is just robbery.

Ahahahha, thank you for doing this. Just made morning.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    *whispers* I like the nude NARS lips.......... *slinks away*
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts

You're not alone. I like too xD
    ≧▽≦
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Sahbd wrote: »
    You're not alone. I like too xD

Hi Sahbd. :) Your avatar is cute. Is that from another game?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Hi Sahbd. :) Your avatar is cute. Is that from another game?

Pretty sure it's from BSAD--Britney Spears American Dream.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's from BSAD--Britney Spears American Dream.

Oh I see. Thanks, Isabeau. :o Do you play BSAD?

side comment: Glu please add mooore facial features in this game. And make another So Glamm event for new players like me who didn't have a chance to do this particular event. Thank you! ��
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

:) There is something for everyone on KKH!
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    They could use Khloe's eyes and lips for an event after seeing these pictures 1, 2, 3.

Yet they most likely won't. After earning this cr-p on Sunday and this on-going stupid trend of having to pay in order to participate in midweek events. It would be nice if, before the new year, new eyes and lips are released during a weekend event preferably some that resemble Sophia Loren, Lauren Bacall, Rita Hayworth, and Lana Turner.

This
    and this could be released as a #ShopMyCloset or some other special purchase; the first
    could be the dress, beige heels, and nude lips or eyes with eyelashes, the second could be the whole outfit packaged like the gypsy costume and come with the hair, nude lips or eyes with eyelashes. Obviously, make the facials different than Kim. Better yet, new sets of NARS lip gloss and matte lips, blush, and eyes with the eyeshadow available for purchase.
  • Options
    A-listerA-lister Registered Users 72 Posts
    OMG, I couldn't help myself I had to do a side by side comparison of the two. I am in shock by how much these NARS lips resembles a horse's mouth. lmao

2hn26oj.jpg

I would love to know who on Glu's design team made these lips and to charge a 100 k-stars is just robbery.

Rofl. I'm dying :D
    P.S.: I like your signature :D. I didn't know I actually am +++(just kidding) :D
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I don't remember this event at all although I did earn the lips because I've had them for awhile. I must be the only person who doesn't like them. I hate the shiny gloss

I would just like some different textures for the regular lips, rather than having to put a completely different lip on a doll. I like how my doll's current lips fit her face... I don't like changing it :/ but I would like being able to gloss them, or put on a different lipstick. I don't need more shapes...

It would be cool if there were events that would allow you to pick between 3 look combinations and then you can work towards that. It would allow for variety in people's choices and wardrobes, while also allowing people to pick what they like... just an idea
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Val_ wrote: »
    I would just like some different textures for the regular lips, rather than having to put a completely different lip on a doll. I like how my doll's current lips fit her face... I don't like changing it :/ but I would like being able to gloss them, or put on a different lipstick. I don't need more shapes...

It would be cool if there were events that would allow you to pick between 3 look combinations and then you can work towards that. It would allow for variety in people's choices and wardrobes, while also allowing people to pick what they like... just an idea

That's a good point. The Glam lips look kind of pursed in certain colors and all I can think about are duck lips. The default lips are a little wider and just look better in my opinion. I don't think I'd mind a glossy look with them, it's just the shape of the other.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I have all the eyes, including the glam lips and eyes and personally, it is not a big deal. Out of all the eyes I think the best one is the NARS smokey eyes, and my fave lip is the dark NARS one. The GS eyes and lips by comparison, are way too cartoonish on my doll. When they first came out, they were the best looking ones for my doll.

i just want more NARS, that's it.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    I liked the eyes before the NARS line came out. I think the dewy eyes look similar but I like that the brows do not match the hair.
  • Options
    Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    I don't remember this event at all although I did earn the lips because I've had them for awhile. I must be the only person who doesn't like them. I hate the shiny gloss
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I have all the eyes, including the glam lips and eyes and personally, it is not a big deal. Out of all the eyes I think the best one is the NARS smokey eyes, and my fave lip is the dark NARS one. The GS eyes and lips by comparison, are way too cartoonish on my doll. When they first came out, they were the best looking ones for my doll.

i just want more NARS, that's it.

It may not be a big deal for you, but it is for others who think the NARS items are just way too ugly. I am glad to hear someone is pleased with them anyways.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the first set of Nars a Eyes, and the dark kips mentioned by Zoe. And my 2nd fave are the SG Eyes and lips. I just wish the color was variable for the eye shadow, and lip colors.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    It may not be a big deal for you, but it is for others who think the NARS items are just way too ugly. I am glad to hear someone is pleased with them anyways.
    Very few people have said the NARS eyes were ugly, to my knowledge. But I understand your frustration because the GS set hasn't been coveted by you yet. I feel the same way about the Christmas hair. Once I got it, I realized it looked too 1980's on my doll.

Different people like different things hence they will form their own opinions. What looks stunning to your tastes might be way too vomit inducing for my tastes.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Everyone has different tastes and styles. I think the real issue is we need more options to choose from. The glam features are coveted because they're hard to get and we haven't had another event where features are earnable. If you liked the NARS items, great. You have the option to purchase. If you don't like them, then don't. But it would be nice to have more options to choose from and if they are earnable vs. K stars that's even better.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Exactly, if we could change the tint of the Nars things. As it is I have the one Eyes in 2 games, and the dark lips for one. I use them together for very sophisticated Vogue look. but, give me more options, and I'd buy and use the Nars looks a lot more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary