Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 9/30/16 Milan Fasion Week

Hi. It's Fashion Week in Milan....... let's put on one of our own, Here are the items for the weekend

Sept_30_Rerun_Exclusive_Pack_12.jpg

Sept_30_Female_Featured_Wardrobe.jpg

Sept_30_Male_Featured_Wardrobe.jpg

Sept_30_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Sept_30_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

And GiftBox for the ladies............
Naimonster wrote: »
KuguGUY.jpg

So, show us how you fashion your earnables, your giftbox....and don't forget to show us what you bought to rack up those VIP points.

Let's have fun and burn up the runway....but dolls, do NOT forget the sticky tape, and no one falls on the runway this weekend. Not on my watch.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I'll start. Loved the top that Kat is wearing, had to buy it for all the girls. And it's Z's Fashion House, she is in the process of her first collection Z'Lectric Nights.....a hot line of enticing evening wear designed to wind up on the carpet in the bedroom. ;)

IMG_20160930_062829_zpslvppjqj7.jpg~original
    Z bought the dress and shoes on the left. She only has 85more Stars to the top, but the weekend is young. ;)

Kat had no choice about the bracelet on the sleeve. She just put on the top and pants, and didn't even think to change her jewelry. She rushed right over to see the Studio and runway, and trying to think of how to make her's better.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    The Android sisters look gorgeous, Koko!!

I first bought and furnished the Chevier House and after that started opening boxes in which I got the flats, the hair and the dress (woohoo)!! After that I was 40 K-stars short of the skirt, so I bought the newly added hairstyle for 50 K-stars.

I'm really loving all my new items!!

IMG_9844_zpstms9wi5c.jpg

Now to start grinding!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    The Android sisters look gorgeous, Koko!!

I first bought and furnished the Chevier House and after that started opening boxes in which I got the flats, the hair and the dress (woohoo)!! After that I was 40 K-stars short of the skirt, so I bought the newly added hairstyle for 50 K-stars.

I'm really loving all my new items!!

IMG_9844_zpstms9wi5c.jpg

Now to start grinding!

Wow, I love those looks! Makes me want to get the skirt :o (not sure I can afford looking for the dress though)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The dress looks great!! And finally something to match those shoes! I like how you paired the sparkly shirt with a neutral top - looks really sleek.
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Been eyeing this flowery dress for a while now and I thought I'd finally get it while the event is going on.

image_13.jpeg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Just on route to the next show

j5b5ao.jpg

Might stop and have a quick coffee at 10 Corso Como
  • Options
    Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I really, really like GB items.
    Hopefully I'll get my hands on that hairstyle. :rolleyes:

Edit: Wrong topic, I thought this was a VIP Weekend Event thread. Sorry. :')
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    Been eyeing this flowery dress for a while now and I thought I'd finally get it while the event is going on.

image_13.jpeg

This dress suits your doll so nicely!
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Okay, finally! Sloane went on a shopping spree. He was out of control.

1oOwEA3.jpg

And also he magically grew a full beard from his stubble between photos three and four. Unless it's a beard weave.

And Skylar wasn't crazy about the VIP, but she chased the hair anyway, so:

fxScSdi.jpg

(Trying to style the scarf-necklace hybrid on the last outfit there.
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Bought the black lace top and skirt, opened boxes for the Gb items and earned the Vip dress. Successful weekend event! Everyone looks great!

PhotoGrid_1475292285085.jpg

Almost forgot I also bought the white lace crop top!

KKH_Screenshot_1475293585987.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I bought the SMC and this grey top I'd been eyeing. I also got the leggings because I guess I never bought them? I could have sworn that I did...

image.jpeg
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I opened some boxes and got the hair :rolleyes:

2A178qA.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I decided to go with the leopard dress

211lx5k.jpg

I didn't love anything in the giftboxes and was only going to choose one, but decided to let my mother do it while I went outside with the dog. I figured this way if I opened kash, I wouldn't be tempted to open another just to spite the game (this game makes me sound like a loon)

fmovpt.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I really like the GB dress but I had no luck getting it and I refuse to go over my game budget just to get it. I did get the hair and everything else, though... plus a few goodies for my doll.

#GluLove

mukjnc.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    These are Vats looks from this week:
    nY3pbRl.png

1- Got that hoodie on my throwback mid-week box.
    2- An all green look to go with the weekend event's pants.
    3- Geek Chic to style the mid-week's boots and shirt.
    4- I always wanted that jacket and am so glad for the sale! To go with it I chose the sunglasses that I got on the throwback box too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    20161002_152732.jpg

been busy the past couple of days to check out the forum, but thought I'd post my outfits! wasn't particularity moved by any of the items so I just spent the bare minimum of 15 kstars (on an extra daily GB, which finished a partnership for me) to get an event giftbox. got the scarf which I found a bit awkward to style. I also bought kim's outfit, liked it better when I could cover the bare shoulder seam.
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    This dress suits your doll so nicely!
    Thank you so much. :D I'm rather partial to colorful flowery prints irl so I'm really happy with it. :)
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline & Nai, rocking their new hair style and red dresses!

IMG_3123.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Wow everyone looks fantastic! I love seeing what people bought with their stars. Everly decided to pick up the white two-piece outfit from the sale. I got kash from both GBs I opened, so no event gifts for me, just the earnable flats.
    6AuakKH.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    And here's Everly in Milan with Tiffany (soon to be Tiffany Diamonds, if Ray's sources are correct!) with her new flats & Tiffany with her signature scarf.

zTk9LhK.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.