Options

Halloween Weekend Event 10/28/16 - Let's go Trick or Treating!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Header2.gif
Purple_Black.gif

Tomorrow at this time, we'll be 3 hours in to the

3rd Annual KK:H Halloween Extravaganza
Where your best friend might be a Were, or a Ghoul
A pirate, a Beer Wench, Red Riding Hood.
Who's behind that Mask and the Zombie Eyes?

eyeszombie.gif
It's ALL OF US.

I can't wait for the spoilers. I need to know what magnificent Halloween Costumes await us this year.
And the event.....will it be party? (when was the last one?) or VIP? (Ooooh baby needs a new set of scales)
Maybe it's Professional (now I KNOW that was last week) Or dating...or what? Time for a new Reality Show Weekend?

Oh. My. Gawd. This is like us, standing on the doorstep, having rung the bell...you hear it ring through the house, and a light goes on....but what sugary treat will we get when we say those wonderful words.

Trick or Treat!
waitstaff.jpg

So maybe if we're real good,
Kalinda, the Good Witch of the Glu will materialize on the forum,
and tell us what we want to hear.
Animation_HH1.gif

Oh, and be sure and watch this spot.......

as we wait for the Halloween Spoilers!

Threads Open!
fetch.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• Options
    SexyNicSexyNic Registered Users 9 Posts
    Happy Nical-o-ween everyone. I've been reading this forum for months but decided to start posting, finally. :)
    sexynic.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yass! I'm so excited for this weekend event! Can't wait to see what they prepared to us this year!

Last year I suggested in a random thread that we could have a hair styled based on Legolas from The Lord of the Rings, and poof! They did a whole Legolas' Halloween outfit:)

Unfortunately I got just the bottom of the outfit. Hope I'll be more luck this year.

I just hope it isn't a VIP event, that would make all the magic disappear:rolleyes:!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I agree with Vats, a VIP event would be disappointing. Costumes are fun but they can only be worn very rarely so to me they wouldn't be worth spending K-stars.
    A dating Halloween event would be kind of weird haha I doubt they'll do that. Since last weekend was professional I'm placing my bet on Party weekend. Or maybe they'll bring back the reality shows? That would be great!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Hi Koko! Hi everyone!
    Koko, you wake up early girl! :) I must say that thursdays have become my 2nd favorite day of the week because of the spoilers! This is my first Halloween playing KKH and everyday I come here to the forum and get excited by reading how much amazing stuff have been added to the game since it started. I agree with Vats, I hope it's not a VIP event... I would loved it to be a professional one, but I'm happy with any event. :D Did I get it right? There will be costumes available besides the items from the event?
    I can't wait to see the spoilers from our Glu Gods! :D
    Tima to start refreshing this thread every 10 minutes. ;)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes Halloween is almost here!! Cant wait for the spoilers!!
    Here are Koko and I already dresses up:

IMG_0810.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I really hope we get a Halloween background! I'm still trying to figure out why I never got the mermaid one. But I am sooo excited to see what Glu has in store for us. I'm starting a new job tomorrow where I won't be able to even bring my phone in the building so I'm going to have to cook up some new strategies to make sure I can still finish events.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    heh, got up too early. Started to make this a fashion thread for Halloween, opened the event thread instead. Ooopsie.

Now, a number of Halloween-ish items have already been added with the update. The bat dress, The skeleton sweatpants, Bat stockings, Animated purses and more. That's already in the wardrobes, and according to Glu, will be available indefinately. Then, there will be the Event clothes, in the past, on Halloween, they've always been costumes. Those will be available through the event, and then they're gone, except for a possible throwback.

That's all I know. if it's in the wardrobe already, avail for purchase, it's not disappearing after the weekend. When the event earners and GB clothes pop up, they'll only be here to earn/win during the event. Last year somethings we could just buy, did become unavailable after the event, but according to Glu, not this year.

I'm kinda hoping for a VIP, only because I want to buy a lot of Halloween stuff, but I think after Sunday, I'll probably not be in the market for them so vehemently. I need the cat purse. when you carry it, and wear the black jumpsuit, it looks like your doll has a tail.

Let's sprinkle this thread with magic....and by that I mean LOTS of Halloween decorations.. Let's toss us some spooky party music. Let's make this thing a party, ya know?
    HallowSkrap.gif

Did I scare you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    It's my first Halloween playing too! And I have to agree, Thursdays and Mondays have become so exciting because of the spoilers Kalinda shares with us.

I hope it's not a VIP event, I don't have the stars to spend. I don't think I've ever been able to save enough stars to have a chance at "finishing" a VIP event, haha.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    Okay. I'm a MJ fan but I don't love this music, I only hear it this time of year:
    Koko, this is for you. :P
  • Options
    Thanks Koko. I didn't know how to put the link this way. ;)
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Can't wait to see what costumes we will be getting this year!

And here's what my doll is wearing right now. I believe she was going for a dead courtisane from 19th century Paris kinda look.
    3142cmb.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I love the things we're getting :rolleyes:
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    H09swNc.jpg

We're ready to party all weekend long!

giphy.gif
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yass! I'm so excited for this weekend event! Can't wait to see what they prepared to us this year!

Last year I suggested in a random thread that we could have a hair styled based on Legolas from The Lord of the Rings, and poof! They did a whole Legolas' Halloween outfit:)

Unfortunately I got just the bottom of the outfit. Hope I'll be more luck this year.

I just hope it isn't a VIP event, that would make all the magic disappear:rolleyes:!

I agree, I'm not up for a VIP at all just now. A 5-star would be best, I think. My star cache is very low and I won't be buying a nice size pack--or any pack whatsoever--until Monday. You're right--the magic would just take a total nose dive. It's supposed to be holiday fun, not holiday angst.

Oh no! I hate having only part of a costume--and you have just Legolas's bottom half (how can we swoon over Legolas when he's become more the Headless Horseman than a most beautiful elf!?). Sadly, I have only Little Red Riding Hood's legs with her red shoes, which I had gotten in one of the first weekday throwback events. (That girl has some biggggg feet!) (When the costumes were offered to buy maybe a month or so ago, the prices were ridiculous and I didn't need Little Red in the least, so no reason to buy it.) This year I bought the entire black cat costume (is it a bat? I think Koko said it's a bat...?), plus the black and white cat scarf; the pointy-eared black half mask; both animated shoulder bags--it's a weakness, yes, I admit it!! I had already bought the choker before the SYS Halloween Party; and I got the skeleton leggings--just a bunch of fun things, some of which can also be used year round if you like. But again, about the bottom half of a costume: if we had the top half then we could at least work with it, but the bottoms alone are pretty useless.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Get ready to dress up and party!

ao1gd1.jpg

20l03no.jpg

jab8ld.jpg

19ryol.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the spoilers, Kalinda!! :D
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    OMG.. I love it all. Don't know if I will chase the whole Dorothy costume, but I hope I can at least get the shoes and Toto without spending too many of my stars.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    I love it Halloween Parties! Oh yeah. and I love these clothes!!! Gonna grind. Gotta do it. And that choker we bought for the SYS will complete the Marie Antoinette look. It will serve to hold her head on afterwards....a la Hawthorne's German Student
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yay! I'm so excited. I'm a KS girl so I definitely love the GB items.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda! I LOVE IT ALL. I am so excited about the earnables!! They are better than I hoped they would be!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    giphy.gif
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I died and went to heaven, these outfits are EVERYTHING!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Yesss thank you Kalinda for the spoilers! I love everything and I'm happy that is a party event too!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Yay! I'm so excited. I'm a KS girl so I definitely love the GB items.

I wish you all the good luck needed to win every piece!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Great job from the art department. I rarely chase but I'm tempted by Dorothy's pigtails and even her romper. So cute.

I can't believe they've given us earnable hair more than once in a month. I mean the Halloween Cinnabon hair is weird but it was earnable!
  • Options
    also, I am seriously considering starting a male game on my ipad so I can earn that Teen Wolf costume! It is amazing!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Get ready to dress up and party!

jab8ld.jpg

19ryol.jpg

Aww, loving the teen wolf costume! The Hamilton esque one is cute but I'm not sure I would be as tempted to chase it were they reversed.

Thanks for the spoilers, can't wait!

Any one else dressing in old costumes this weekend in anticipation? Perhaps we should post here what we're wearing each day as we grind ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I'm sure we'll have to help a Kardashian throw a Halloween party so I'll be in costume all weekend. The only real one I have is the mermaid. I don't have any of the pirate, queen of hearts, or genie outfits :( I'd really like to get the queen of hearts crown one day.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!
    I love the Dorothy outfit, so cute!
    The earnable one is also done really well but I'm not very excited for it, I don't know why.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Like Koko said the earnable would look great with the choker from this midweek's event. I also think it would look great with a mask. It would look like you're going to a masquerade ball :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Awesome-ness ♡

I can't wait for Jax's new costume!

Halloween costume all week!

Anyone going for RL Halloween parties?
    PM to add