Options

Halloween Weekend Event 10/28/16 - Let's go Trick or Treating!

Comments

• Options
    Holli berriHolli berri Registered Users 26 Posts
    Looks like half lion/ half wolf πŸŽƒ***
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's a lion wearing a teen wolf inspired outfit. My first thought was teen wolf because of the letter jacket, not really noticing the tail and such. But that's definitely a lion's tail sooo.... a two in one costume?
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I googled teen wolf but... don't see any relation to the costume. I feel like a country bumpkin now!
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Newer players cannot get the Halloween Photo Booth background.

Crying ... please add it to the game for newer players ... please (begging...)
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Always weird to see spam posts in Russian here.

I think the guys costume is simply amazing - and it's definitely a lion, it matches Dorothy costume too! I'd love to win that one, but I'm trying to save up KStars for VIP Event which, I believe, is coming soon. I can't wait to buy Brigitte Bardot hair...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    LOL the original Teen Wolf movie with Michael J. Fox is what I was referring to. I instantly recognized the letter jacket when I saw it. That costume does look like a lion, after looking closer. But the jacket and outfit over the lion costume has to have some origin with the Teen Wolf movie because the letter jacket is almost identical.

And now off to watch Teen Wolf because it was one of my favorites as a teenager, back in the crazy 80s lol
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: Β»
    LOL the original Teen Wolf movie with Michael J. Fox is what I was referring to. I instantly recognized the letter jacket when I saw it. That costume does look like a lion, after looking closer. But the jacket and outfit over the lion costume has to have some origin with the Teen Wolf movie because the letter jacket is almost identical.

And now off to watch Teen Wolf because it was one of my favorites as a teenager, back in the crazy 80s lol

Michael J. Fox was totally cute. :o
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for posting the spoilers Kalinda! I love Thursdays because of this.

I'm very excited for Halloween. Happy to see some great costume additions to the game, that are very different from each other. I will definitely be grinding for the earnable costume. I won't be chasing the Dorothy costume, though. While I absolutely love it, I have never been able to get a complete outfits no matter how many boxes I open, and you really need all of the pieces for this one to work as a costume.

I'm kind of upset that I don't have any full costumes in the game that I really like. I do have the gypsy one, but don't like that you can't change the hair. I have the dresses for the queen of hearts costume and little red riding hood costume, but none of the hairs/accessories, so it doesn't really work as a costume. I think rather than having regular throwback boxes during our last midweek event, it would have been great to have Halloween themed ones.

So instead of costumes, Khaleesi is rocking some of the Halloween themes items from the latest update:

vmy88w.jpg
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you for posting the spoilers Kalinda! I love Thursdays because of this.

I'm very excited for Halloween. Happy to see some great costume additions to the game, that are very different from each other. I will definitely be grinding for the earnable costume. I won't be chasing the Dorothy costume, though. While I absolutely love it, I have never been able to get a complete outfits no matter how many boxes I open, and you really need all of the pieces for this one to work as a costume.

I'm kind of upset that I don't have any full costumes in the game that I really like. I do have the gypsy one, but don't like that you can't change the hair. I have the dresses for the queen of hearts costume and little red riding hood costume, but none of the hairs/accessories, so it doesn't really work as a costume. I think rather than having regular throwback boxes during our last midweek event, it would have been great to have Halloween themed ones.

So instead of costumes, Khaleesi is rocking some of the Halloween themes items from the latest update:

vmy88w.jpg

Khaleesi is looking so fierce!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: Β»

Yes!

three-new-halloween-costumes-teen-wolf-costume1.jpg
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Michael J. Fox was totally cute. :o

He was my first crush! My nanny helped me write a love letter to him after I saw Back To The Future for the first time. <3
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    He was my first crush! My nanny helped me write a love letter to him after I saw Back To The Future for the first time. <3

Awwwwww!!! :o
  • Options
    Hey guys wanted to thank you for the help on the card, went to best buy and got one , redeemed it ,not much but hoping I get the ruby slippers ,no place like home πŸ‘ πŸ’Ž All loveπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ*****
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Get ready to dress up and party!

ao1gd1.jpg

20l03no.jpg

if I get the dress & pigtails I could kinda go as Wendy!

Wendy's.png

For right now, Lil Red Riding Hood and my wolf

zt81t1.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    That's cute girl ,oh man I hope I get toto that would awesome πŸ•*****
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hey guys wanted to thank you for the help on the card, went to best buy and got one , redeemed it ,not much but hoping I get the ruby slippers ,no place like home &#55357;&#56416;&#55357;&#56462; All love&#55357;&#56470;&#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824;*****

Good luck!

I'm so antsy to start this event.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Finally had some time to catch up on the thread!

I forgot to mention in my last post that I loooove the halloween tapables! You can really see that a lot of effort was put into these, I esspecially love the disappearing cat!
    I'm kinda hoping for a VIP, only because I want to buy a lot of Halloween stuff, but I think after Sunday, I'll probably not be in the market for them so vehemently. I need the cat purse. when you carry it, and wear the black jumpsuit, it looks like your doll has a tail.

I was also kind of hoping for a VIP for the same reason! I wanted an excuse to buy some of the Halloween items...

Thanks for sharing the info Kalinda! This is very disappointing, though!
    haftime wrote: Β»
    Khaleesi is looking so fierce!

Thank you!
    Hey guys wanted to thank you for the help on the card, went to best buy and got one , redeemed it ,not much but hoping I get the ruby slippers ,no place like home &#55357;&#56416;&#55357;&#56462; All love&#55357;&#56470;&#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824;*****

Good luck! My fingers will be crossed for you! What I usually do is wait until I open my free box, and then open two more in the same pallette... this seems to be when I get the best odds. Whatever you feel is best though :)
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Aww ☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts

I thought for sure they were going to have a Halloween item throwback sale, especially with the SYS event and Kim's birthday surprises. It's got to be a widespread thing that players weren't able to get the complete costumes, and we know the fangs are a top coveted item.
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    i'm pretty excited for the halloween event!! but lemme tell you, if i get a single gift box item, i would have no choice but to chase the rest to complete the look ;) LOL i just have to!
  • Options
    I will be up at 4am coffees and smokes girls ,we can do this BELEIVE*****
  • Options
    I will be up at 4am coffees and smokes girls ,we can do this BELEIVE*****

Errr, maybe not the "smokes," but yes. This will be a fun event.
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but the friend I just invited to help me with my current gig already has the Dorothy hair and dog but the event does not start until tomorrow morning, right? O_O
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Pardon me if I'm mistaken, but the friend I just invited to help me with my current gig already has the Dorothy hair and dog but the event does not start until tomorrow morning, right? O_O

Are you 100% sure it's the new hair and not another similar style? Maybe they live in a place where the event has already started.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Wow that's strange :eek:
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options

Personally, I would report him/her to Glu.
  • Options
    OD5nZQ.jpg

These are the new event items, yes?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    OD5nZQ.jpg

These are the new event items, yes?

Yes!!! I'm pretty sure there's only one way they could have those already...

The items are sooo cute though! Haha :) I hope I can get them!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lants you look sooooo good :D That's one of my fav guy hair.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lants you look sooooo good :D That's one of my fav guy hair.

Ahh! Thanks!! It's one of mine, too. This was my outfit for the Show Your Style event and i just haven't changed yet, hehe.
    Daily iOS KKH player