Options

Halloween Weekend Event 10/28/16 - Let's go Trick or Treating!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Lants, you look great, but your friend's moral compass is showing. I think they need to hike it up. Wow. this is a new thing to me. I guess it takes cheating to a new level. Something like this will probably amp up the cheat detection, and bring on another July 2015 Blitz. When none of the hacked games could get any events. You never saw so many players drop back to basics and start playing legit games. Maybe it's time for another. Hey wait....is this an NPC?

But with 20 minutes till Halloween Event.....not going to start the day thinking about cheaters. Is everyone up and ready?

Megannita? Your hydration went well?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've seen this stuff happen on Instagram. Remember when we got spoilers from there, not from Glu, people who were able to get the early spoilers were able to start their events early.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yeah, I just haven't seen it recently. But nothing can spoil the Halloween event for me. 4 minutes to go.

I've seen it on instagram, I don't think I remember it ever being in play early. But, the dorothy hair looks good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Are you going for the gift box outfit?

If I get one of it in my box, I'm down for chasing lol.

Oh yeah turn up your volume when Kim calls you for the event storyline!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Extra day? Awesome! I can now go trick or treating, stress-free!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So I just lost all self-control and spent 600 K-stars collecting all the giftbox items... But I'm really happy to have the entire outfit!!!

IMG_0833_zpssr8zxmag.jpg

Now off to party!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    So glad lion costume is earnable, it looks way better on Jax than the vintage costume right?

bXZyEqz.png
    4RNQm5W.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Here are my boxes. Thankfully, I didn't spend too many K stars trying to get the items.

274EtUvh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Holli berriHolli berri Registered Users 26 Posts
    Good morning , I'm really happy😀 I got the hair ,the dress and the shoes Good luck everyone , now time to get breakfast*****
  • Options
    How is everyone? I love the extra day. Makes everything else I have to do more manageable.
    AppleP got the hair, the dress, the shoes. I'll go back in later for the bag. But the hair is good with a lot of other casual looks.

Linda, you look lovely.

Oh, since the 2nd box is 200.....anyone know what the other two numbers are? 400 and 700? So glad there is an extra day, but no, it can't be 700 for the whole thing. I forgot last time we had a 3 day.. Hmmm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NQueen, some good boxes but I winced when I saw so much in Cash. I know me, and if I don't buy GBs each day, I just don't feel like it's a weekend. So...AppleP needs the basket, Kat needs the basket and dress, and Z ....she's so small I forgot what she has. But that's my phone so I can take her and play while I wait at the doctors. I am just itching for the Marie Antoinette. I'm not crazy about the shoes, but....the hair and the dress...I am so down for that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Here's my box

2z3nns8.jpg

I'm cool with it cos I'm not really into the costumes! Weekend break :)
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    How is everyone? I love the extra day. Makes everything else I have to do more manageable.
    AppleP got the hair, the dress, the shoes. I'll go back in later for the bag. But the hair is good with a lot of other casual looks.

Linda, you look lovely.

Oh, since the 2nd box is 200.....anyone know what the other two numbers are? 400 and 700? So glad there is an extra day, but no, it can't be 700 for the whole thing. I forgot last time we had a 3 day.. Hmmm.

Usually when it's a 3 day weekend they only bump it up by 25 event points, so it ends at 625.

I'm so excited for the extra day! I don't know what I was thinking, with Halloween being Monday and everything. I always struggle getting the last item on party weekends so I'm hoping this will help a ton. I did have a mini heart attack when I went to collect my free box and noticed it was 50 points... until I noticed the event timer :rolleyes:
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The only item I REALLY wanted was the sparkly Dorothy shoes. They are so cute :rolleyes:

I had to open 4 boxes to get them. One of the boxes was the free one and one was filled with 40 Kstars so I basically bought 2 boxes. I can live with that :D

5kD5RGf.png
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Koko, yes I cringed at the amount of cash in the boxes as well, but I'm grateful that I got at least one of the items in every palette and didn't spend a ton of K stars chasing items. Also that cash may come in handy in future when Maria calls me to buy a house.

Soundspretty, I have trouble with party events too and it's mostly due to having to fill 5 stars instead of 4 like I'm use to, and the fact that it costs me almost a full bar of energy to do one party. At least the party weekend event will give me a chance to increase my fan count and boost my to at least B++ list.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Hello dolls! I'm so happy with this halloween costums for the boys and girls. We diserve them for being such good little ones hehe. I miss my old items :( Xime is slowwwwwly getting back and having options for her halloween outfits but is hard lol. Sometimes I just ask myself, why am I doing this again? But seeing items like the ones for this event remind me exactly why I've started playing 3 times...3!!!

Jax is going to look fab Nai! Xime has been in love with him in all of her reencarnations. It's like Clare and Jaime from outlander with them lol. At the moment she's getting her feet under her again but soon I'll be calling Jax to ask him out . I'm obssessed with your doll :P.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    So I just lost all self-control and spent 600 K-stars collecting all the giftbox items... But I'm really happy to have the entire outfit!!!

IMG_0833_zpssr8zxmag.jpg

Now off to party!!!

Yay!! You look so cute!! Congrats :)
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Here are my boxes. Thankfully, I didn't spend too many K stars trying to get the items.

274EtUvh.jpg

Wow! That is a lot of cash, but you got lucky getting every item without spending a fortune!! Congrats :)

I love the Dorothy costume sooo much!! I got my first VHS copy of The Wizard of Oz when I was 2 years old, and it was basically all I watched for years! My family would be like, "please, No Wizard for just one day" haha! It's still obviously one of my favorites!! I opened a bunch of boxes and only got the shoes, energy and event points(which does help), but I'm not done yet! I'm just going to space it out a little like Koko has suggested before! Good luck to everyone and I hope you all have an amazing/spooky weekend!!! :)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    WJVmT0P.png?1

Got the bottom of the box outfit exactly like last year:rolleyes:

There isn't much use for it, but at least now I'll finish the event faster thanks to the extra points.

So I was taking a look on the earnable jacket and realized that there is a letter 'T' on it, we guys have another green jacket in the wadrobe that follows that style and also has a 'T' on it, I wonder why they chose a 'T' for both jackets? Shouldn't it be a 'K'? Maybe the person who designs the clothing in the game has a 'T' as initial letter on his/her name...:confused:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Lants, you look great, but your friend's moral compass is showing. I think they need to hike it up. Wow. this is a new thing to me. I guess it takes cheating to a new level. Something like this will probably amp up the cheat detection, and bring on another July 2015 Blitz. When none of the hacked games could get any events. You never saw so many players drop back to basics and start playing legit games. Maybe it's time for another. Hey wait....is this an NPC?

But with 20 minutes till Halloween Event.....not going to start the day thinking about cheaters. Is everyone up and ready?

LOL, yes ma'am!! then I went back to bed for a while. :)
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    I got 30 event points in my free box bleh. I'm glad I didn't open another box because 4/8 of them were event points, and only 2 GB items in that palette. The other 2 boxes were cash. I'm trying to decide if I want to chase with Black Friday in a few weeks. There's been so many great pieces released this year that I've waited patiently to buy :rolleyes:
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Now off to party!!!

LindaVB: I'm glad you got all the items! And I actually really appreciate you sharing how many kstars you spent - I never seem to get an entire outfit despite opening what feels like a ton of boxes! It's nice to get a sense of how many it can take.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    The only item I REALLY wanted was the sparkly Dorothy shoes. They are so cute :rolleyes:

I had to open 4 boxes to get them. One of the boxes was the free one and one was filled with 40 Kstars so I basically bought 2 boxes. I can live with that :D

Cherrey: Congrats!
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Hello dolls! I'm so happy with this halloween costums for the boys and girls. We diserve them for being such good little ones hehe. I miss my old items :( Xime is slowwwwwly getting back and having options for her halloween outfits but is hard lol. Sometimes I just ask myself, why am I doing this again? But seeing items like the ones for this event remind me exactly why I've started playing 3 times...3!!!

Jax is going to look fab Nai! Xime has been in love with him in all of her reencarnations. It's like Clare and Jaime from outlander with them lol. At the moment she's getting her feet under her again but soon I'll be calling Jax to ask him out . I'm obssessed with your doll :P.

Stardust1: I'm in a similar place. I had to restart my game. It's been about 6 months for me, though, and I've actually built me new game up to the point where it now has way more than my old one! This is because when I started playing, there were no weekend events, and when they did start, I didn't always participate in them! I was more of a casual player then, whereas now I am obsessed! Can't wait until I collect all of the items I had in my old game through throwbacks, though!

I got off to a bad start with the event this morning - I accidentally selected an 8-hour party instead of a 3-hour one. I haven't gotten to my free box yet, but I am hoping for the hair! If I don't get that, I would be happy with the dress, or maybe the shoes... Lol, tbh I am always happy getting an exclusive event item in my free box! I didn't last week, I believe I got energy. Lets hope that doesn't happen this weekend! Not chasing with boxes, though. Going to save up my k-stars for the next VIP which I think will be coming up soon.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I should have stopped at my free box - the hair - but I really wanted the shoes or the dog (mostly the shoes). Next was the 40 K-stars, then the energy. Oh well.. I'm not sure if I can leave it at this or chase the other items over the weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2ccvwwl.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I 'won' the 4,000 dollar box 8 times. 8 TIMES.

It was in my palette 4 out of 8 and then 5 out of 8 spots.

I spent 500+ stars for the stupid shoes and some rando black pants.

REALLY GLU? Do you just sit around and think of ways to rig the game into bilking us out of more stars like vampires?

Well I'm crying. Though maybe that's your goal. Enjoy my tears.

I'm never buying another box again. Thanks. The game used to be sporting. It no longer is.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm so glad there is an extra day, I couldn't start playing before now but this way there is no need to stress.
    I got 40 KStars in my free box which is alright with me, I'm saving up.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Is anyone else missing the friend action button at the first event gig?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Free box was very disappointing! It wasn't even that bad of a palette:

2efuq2a.png
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »

I noticed that too. At first I thought maybe I tapped it already and wasn't paying attention but I'm almost sure it wasn't even there...
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts

I didn't notice that. I'm loving the actual story, though. It makes me happy to see a storyline that's so romantic and cute that just happens to be about a gay person.

In real life, I just learned someone I used to like and respect is extremely ****phobic (something he'd hidden from me for a year) so I lost all respect for him. This storyline made me think about that.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts

Yessss me too...
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts

Well, I don't know who they are in real life. Whoever it is actually friended me from these forums but i don't remember their username here. I knew i wasn't crazy when i saw what she was wearing.
    Daily iOS KKH player