Options

Halloween Weekend Event 10/28/16 - Let's go Trick or Treating!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ah, I was actually hoping it was an NPC. lol. I know what you mean, it's hard to tell who everyone is, between switch to FB for Android. Enough about that..... oh, but I wasn't casting stones at you. I hope it didn't sound that way. I didn't mean 'friend' as in real friend, or even forum friend. It's hard to explain the expression, but I hope you didn't take offense. :)

Anyway are you enjoying the event? I'm glad we'll have the extra day. ONe game, my tablet, really needs it. Right now those of us who starte, have been more or less tapping away for 8 1/2 hours? No wonder I need a power nap.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Hello dolls! I'm so happy with this halloween costums for the boys and girls. We diserve them for being such good little ones hehe. I miss my old items :( Xime is slowwwwwly getting back and having options for her halloween outfits but is hard lol. Sometimes I just ask myself, why am I doing this again? But seeing items like the ones for this event remind me exactly why I've started playing 3 times...3!!!

Jax is going to look fab Nai! Xime has been in love with him in all of her reencarnations. It's like Clare and Jaime from outlander with them lol. At the moment she's getting her feet under her again but soon I'll be calling Jax to ask him out . I'm obssessed with your doll :P.

O
    M
    G

Wedding II

I can't wait!

Xime already looks fab btw!

I seriously salute your perseverance! 3 times! You deserve a medal and this song. If I ever lost any of my dolls, I'll disappear from this forum forever. And if you see me on the streets, I'll be a frizzy-grey-haired-wrinkly-double-eye-bagged-mental-woman.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Ah, I was actually hoping it was an NPC. lol. I know what you mean, it's hard to tell who everyone is, between switch to FB for Android. Enough about that..... oh, but I wasn't casting stones at you. I hope it didn't sound that way. I didn't mean 'friend' as in real friend, or even forum friend. It's hard to explain the expression, but I hope you didn't take offense. :)

Anyway are you enjoying the event? I'm glad we'll have the extra day. ONe game, my tablet, really needs it. Right now those of us who starte, have been more or less tapping away for 8 1/2 hours? No wonder I need a power nap.

No worries, Koko! I didn't take offense!! :) I was just saying that I didn't know who the person is. Moving on!

Yes, I am enjoying the event and I am SO thankful for the extra day because party events are the most difficult for me to complete so i will need every extra hour I can get, lol
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    I got lucky with my gift box again this week and won the "red ruby slippers"! I wish the Dorothy costume was earnable, it's so cute! I was hoping for the hair or the dress but the dress wasn't even in my boxes. I think the full outfits should be included in the giftboxes to give everyone a chance of winning at least one item.
    Anyway, I'm a few points away from the shoes! Hopefully I can get the whole costume with the extra day
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Costume 1 - Carlos De Vil interpretation:

tumblr_ofrsgh8Eg91qfvh9po1_500.jpg

And a bonus of Evie:

tumblr_ofrsgh8Eg91qfvh9po2_400.jpg

Who I would've love to interpret if the blue option in the hair was darker and I wasn't trying to save my stars elsewhere ;3 I really wish I could buy my husband a costume or even let him wear one of mine - We're married after all! - but I'll just have to work around his limitations and he can dress-up when we do our family costume instead.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thought I would post this hint for those starting the second gig. It seems lately to get the most event points you have to make the "right" choices so I decided to start screen capping anything that seems important.

F68JUqk.png?1
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Thought I would post this hint for those starting the second gig. It seems lately to get the most event points you have to make the "right" choices so I decided to start screen capping anything that seems important.

F68JUqk.png?1

Thank you for that! You look lovely, by the way. That costume eluded both of my dolls, so I love seeing it on you.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Gdmrn_MunroGdmrn_Munro Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm so excited about the Dorothy outfit, especially those pigtails. Hope I get lucky with my first box. Crossing my fingers.

After seeing the Halloween background, I'm really regretting that I never bought it. Oh well, here's my outfit, I only have this mask and the Queen of Hearts suit I won in a TB box. Thought the mask would be easier to style. Plus it brings back wonderful memories, this was the first thing I ever won when I started playing kkh.

qn0eb5.jpg
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    Thank you for that! You look lovely, by the way. That costume eluded both of my dolls, so I love seeing it on you.

Thanks! I actually had everything BUT the dress and won it in a TB box. I don't have any of the other costumes so Ariel it was :P
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    In case anyone is looking for patterns in the palettes, here is my android game's free giftbox.

fJRkNsl.png
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Is anyone else missing the friend action button at the first event gig?

Had this problem too!
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Is anyone else missing the friend action button at the first event gig?
    Me too. Very strange.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Costume 1 - Carlos De Vil interpretation:

tumblr_ofrsgh8Eg91qfvh9po1_500.jpg

I love it!!! So creative :)

Oops.. I butchered this post somehow :confused:
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm loving this event storyline! I only completed one mission but I can't wait for the next one! It's really a nice and cute mission
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    I was missing the action too for the first gig! I thought I was going crazy and just missed it somehow!

I love this Halloween event so much!! Last year the Halloween event was the very first event I ever finished! I had just saved up enough to buy the Calabasas mansion, and I remember grinding so hard and having less than an hour to finish.. I was so stressed out because I HAD to have the full mermaid costume :) party evants are harder to complete now, but back then I was at a much lower level and didn't have the jet or as many pets to help out, so it seemed even harder haha. I'm really loving everything about this year, and I'm so excited for the rest of the holidays!!
    XoXo
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My free box! YES!
    Screenshot_2016_10_28_18_32_48_2.png
    Thank god! just like some of you guys, I don't like an incomplete costume so I'm thankful for not picking one of the giftbox items, too tempting I mean it's cute but not worth it imo! My kstars (+40) are safe for now, I just want to save for Black Friday 🙏
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I'm loving this event storyline! I only completed one mission but I can't wait for the next one! It's really a nice and cute mission

Me too! I was not expecting something like that for halloween lol I hope I do things right so they can get a happy ending, and the bonus points of course! :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    I can't believe my luck. Got 40 K-star from my free box and decided to open another and got the hair I wanted. I'm ecstatic.

eg678j.png

And this is how I styled it. Dorothy with a somewhat biker chick twist. Lol, got to make the most of the little I have.

9bao87.jpg
  • Options
    I can't believe my luck. Got 40 K-star from my free box and decided to open another and got the hair I wanted. I'm ecstatic.

eg678j.png

And this is how I styled it. Dorothy with a somewhat biker chick twist. Lol, got to make the most of the little I have.

9bao87.jpg

Cute!! Congrats on getting the hair :)
    XoXo
  • Options

eg678j.png

9bao87.jpg
    I really like this style! And I love that hair I hope to get them with my free gift box!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I'm reading everywhere Black Friday but what happens that day? lol
  • Options
    Minji wrote: »
    I'm reading everywhere Black Friday but what happens that day? lol
    I'm not from USA but I know that in that day there are a lots of sales and so things are more cheap. If I remember correctly last year in the game all the clothing were at least 50% off
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Just curious, for weekend event quest, i only got event points, not K stars. Does someone get K stars? I thought I did well LOL thanks
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I don't know what I did wrong for the weekend gigs... I thought that setting up the two men would be the goal, but it didn't work and I got a horrible bonus at the end? This sucks! I thought it was such a cute idea and then this happens. :(
    Just curious, for weekend event quest, i only got event points, not K stars. Does someone get K stars? I thought I did well LOL thanks

Cherry_cokez: Sometimes I get a bonus kstar at the end of a series of weekend gigs, but not very often.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Cherry I mess up everything with the weekend storyline by choosing the wrong option:(

I got just 10 extra points, yes 10, at the end and I failed so bad on hooking up Greg and Augustine, you can see how awkward it was by their faces:
    DNtTDM5.png?1

I'm sad!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Cute!! Congrats on getting the hair :)
    Thank you Tarabella!
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I really like this style! And I love that hair I hope to get them with my free gift box!

Thank you, I hope you get the hair too.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Cherry I mess up everything with the weekend storyline by choosing the wrong option:(

I got just 10 extra points, yes 10, at the end and I failed so bad on hooking up Greg and Augustine, you can see how awkward it was by their faces:

I'm sad!

Vats: This happened to me to (see my post just above yours)! I am so upset...
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

DNtTDM5.png?1

I'm sad!

You made them sad?! Bad Vats ... very bad! Haha ...
    Which story did you choose? I'm not sure which story would have the best outcome?!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats: This happened to me to (see my post just above yours)! I am so upset...

Sorry Katie!

I picked the 'action' movie, but I think the right option is the last one that ends with a kiss, since the midlle one the girl becomes a zombie.

I know I'm a monster Angeline, an Halloween one!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Sorry Katie!

I picked the 'action' movie, but I think the right option is the last one that ends with a kiss, since the midlle one the girl becomes a zombie.

My two games, Jon chose the happy ending one (RomCom). Angeline chose the sad weepy one. Oh well, I will know the results in several hours!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers