Options

Halloween Weekend Event 10/28/16 - Let's go Trick or Treating!

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm in the middle of the first gig so I'm sad to see you guys not pick the right options but thankful since I'm in the middle of the first gig and want my guys to end up together. Are you all done or is there still a possibility for resolution in the 3rd gig??
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Sorry Katie!

I picked the 'action' movie, but I think the right option is the last one that ends with a kiss, since the midlle one the girl becomes a zombie.

I know I'm a monster Angeline, an Halloween one!
    My two games, Jon chose the happy ending one (RomCom). Angeline chose the sad weepy one. Oh well, I will see how it goes!!

Ah I hate RomComs but LOVE action movies.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I read the storylines for the 3 stories and had no idea which one to choose. I ended up choosing weepy but after I second guessed myself and maybe I should have chosen romcom? That was the one where the two characters liked each other but had to be separated or something like that. But then the weepy story had to do with lover's sacrifice... idk.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I picked the romcom because the story seems similar to the two guy's own story. I hope I chose well
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm also way behind on the storyline, I'm currently waiting for the second gig.
    I haven't even gotten to the shoes yet, ugh.
    Please, everybody share your outcomes, I want them to get together in the end. Or maybe that's not even a possibility? After all it's Halloween, not valentines...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm ridiculously behind on this event too. The parties are just so hard to complete, it takes more than my whole full energy bar to complete one 3 hour party, even at the Calabasas house. It's just discouraging honestly. I don't even know if I'm gonna get the dress at this point. I don't want to spend my whole day grinding for energy, that's not why I play this game.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    Yes Katie, Vats.... i choose RomCom, but I only get 10 extra event points too... I don't know what is the right choice, I'm sad too... :(
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    I'm reading everywhere Black Friday but what happens that day? lol
    A VIP weekend event with 50% off everything in the wardrobe! Last year I saved for months and I completed my first VIP event! I hope glu can bless us with the same this year :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    I choose RomCom too! I don't like them myself but I thought It was the right option (?) I want them to end up together so much :3
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    RomCom is the right choice. I got 25 EP for the gig itself and then an extra 40 EP when Greg called after I left.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    A VIP weekend event with 50% off everything in the wardrobe! Last year I saved for months and I completed my first VIP event! I hope glu can bless us with the same this year :D

Wait... 50% off EVERYTHING in the closet? I was saving up for the last three houses I don't own yet, but wow... Now I'm saving up for black friday lol
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was told it would be the biggest, or best yet. That's all I've got ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

More more more more more more more

oO3Uptn.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    Then I can't wait 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yes Katie, Vats.... i choose RomCom, but I only get 10 extra event points too... I don't know what is the right choice, I'm sad too... :(

RomCom is the correct choice. The guys decide to become writing partners again, and also to start dating.
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    Megannita wrote: »
    RomCom is the correct choice. The guys decide to become writing partners again, and also to start dating.

Oh thanks... Maybe i accidentally click the wrong answer... Silly me :p
  • Options
    Oh thanks... Maybe i accidentally click the wrong answer... Silly me :p

I'm so sorry about that. As you probably know, the "rom" stands for romantic, so it seemed like the best choice.
  • Options
    I can confirm that the romcom is the right choice! Maybe when you have to meet the other guy in the second mission don't choose to talk about Greg. After all the missions the give me 50 points for the event
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about that. As you probably know, the "rom" stands for romantic, so it seemed like the best choice.

thanks for explaining it to me... Yeah, I always curious about another result, because I love the storyline but sometimes I choose the wrong choice because I didn't understand it well enough :p still learning though ;)
  • Options
    thanks for explaining it to me... Yeah, I always curious about another result, because I love the storyline but sometimes I choose the wrong choice because I didn't understand it well enough :p still learning though ;)

I hope you still enjoy the event! The extra day makes a world of difference.
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    Wait... 50% off EVERYTHING in the closet? I was saving up for the last three houses I don't own yet, but wow... Now I'm saving up for black friday lol

Everything that cost Kstars! You should save up those daffodil, those houses can wait! Or maybe you can buy them with cash. Last year I wasn't an official member of the forum but I checked regularly for information so I saw people posting pics of all of the clothes they bought, It was really fun! I'm glad to be joining in this year :)
    So Mysterious :D Can't wait!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    I am very excited for Black Friday! Can anyone recall if they usually do a kstar sale during this time?

Also, I have another question: Last kstar sale, I bought the package that is usually $13.99 for 105 kstars (can't remember the price it was on sale). This was the largest package that was on sale, so I planned on buying two of them. However, when I went back to buy the second package, they took the sale away from me? Is it normal to be only able to buy one?

Anyways, I'm making my way through the event veryyyyyy slowly. I am at about 327 points. Party events take sooooo long; it takes almost an entire full energy bar just for one 3-hour party! I'm crossing my fingers that I will be on my third comeback by the time the weekend is over, though!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes there is a K-star sale too Katie.

My dream is that they bring along with the sale a throwback sale too. I would splurge on all those long hair styles I missed. Also that the 50% off extends to other k-stars items that aren't in the wardrobe, like baby clothing and pets.

Since we have an extra day I also am grinding slowly. I could already finished it if wasn't my poor result at the weekend gigs and for used a round to do SCL gigs.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I am very excited for Black Friday! Can anyone recall if they usually do a kstar sale during this time?

Also, I have another question: Last kstar sale, I bought the package that is usually $13.99 for 105 kstars (can't remember the price it was on sale). This was the largest package that was on sale, so I planned on buying two of them. However, when I went back to buy the second package, they took the sale away from me? Is it normal to be only able to buy one?

Anyways, I'm making my way through the event veryyyyyy slowly. I am at about 327 points. Party events take sooooo long; it takes almost an entire full energy bar just for one 3-hour party! I'm crossing my fingers that I will be on my third comeback by the time the weekend is over, though!

Hey Katie,
    I can also confirm that once I purchased a k-star pack on sale, that sale price disappeared. :p
    So yeah, you can only do it once (in my personal experience).
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    a6gSvBf.jpg

Good gracious this one took a while!

Also, I also think RomCom is the right choice. I picked the weepy one and Kim told me that it was great to see the two collaborating, but she wished the story had a happy ending. I chose RomCom on my second game so I'll let you know if I get extra bonus points with that choice.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes there is a K-star sale too Katie.

My dream is that they bring along with the sale a throwback sale too. I would splurge on all those long hair styles I missed. Also that the 50% off extends to other k-stars items that aren't in the wardrobe, like baby clothing and pets.

Since we have an extra day I also am grinding slowly. I could already finished it if wasn't my poor result at the weekend gigs and for used a round to do SCL gigs.
    Hey Katie,
    I can also confirm that once I purchased a k-star pack on sale, that sale price disappeared. :p
    So yeah, you can only do it once (in my personal experience).

Thank you both for your answers!

Vats: Good! I will be setting aside a bit of money this month for the kstar sale (assuming that they do do it again). And if they don't, well I will buy myself something nice instead, lol. I am in the same spot as you, I'll be using a round of energy to do my SCL gigs (I need those kstars)!

Megannita: I don't like this, because sometimes I will buy some and then decide to buy more (or in the case of last time, the bigger packs were not even on sale). I'm not quite sure why they do this, as players would spent more if they were given the option? Very strange, but good to know for next time.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    My two games, Jon chose the happy ending one (RomCom). Angeline chose the sad weepy one. Oh well, I will know the results in several hours!!

Here are my results:
    RomCom story got 40 event points in the end. Weepy story only received 20 event points in the end.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Done!

SalREh3.jpg

God, I hate party weekends. They literally suck the energy out of you. But I actually had to throw fewer parties than I thought - "only" 18 parties and the three weekend events. Unfortunately I choose "weepy" and only received like 10 extra points for the last event, but I still managed to finish a 3-day event by Sunday morning (local time) so I'm happy :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    oK1dlem.png?1

So happy with my new costume! The tail doesn't move unfortunately, but it's sooooo cute anyway!

Can't wait to rock it tomorrow, now I need to decide if I'll go with a blonde mane or a golden mane:p

Congrats to all those who finished too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I hope you still enjoy the event! The extra day makes a world of difference.

Yessss I enjoy it so so much :D