Options

Halloween Weekend Event 10/28/16 - Let's go Trick or Treating!

Comments

• Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Thanks Sappho! I'm at 544 points and was about to do another party. I'm glad I checked here first! I'll still have to do one more I think but I'm so tired of parties at this point any reprieve is welcome :o

I couldn't agree more, this totally makes up for my disaster with the weekend storyline, and all the grinding since! I'm so glad Glu threw in this surprise, it really feels like the old days!

Oh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Hope you have a spooky and fun day whatever you have planned.
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So I completed the mystery, but only got it partly right. Which I knew it was two people, but the option only gave me one choice. I'm not disappointed, because altogether I got around 64 points out of it and it was fun solving a mystery.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Thanks Sappho! I'm at 544 points and was about to do another party. I'm glad I checked here first! I'll still have to do one more I think but I'm so tired of parties at this point any reprieve is welcome :o
    I'm getting a bit tired of parties myself, especially how much they take to complete. So I was glad to have the extra event gig to get me some extra candies. I think I have about half a party to go at this point.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So I completed the mystery, but only got it partly right. Which I knew it was two people, but the option only gave me one choice. I'm not disappointed, because altogether I got around 64 points out of it and it was fun solving a mystery.
    Really? I got three choices, including one for the two people. Maybe you missed a dialogue option somewhere that unlocks it? I ended up talking to everyone multiple times, some of the questions change a little after learning more information.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I KNOW I keep mentioning The Adventure of the German Student, by Nathanial Hawthorne, but wow. Camila those two pics just reinforces it.

he Adventure of the German Student' is a ghost story set during the French Revolution. A young German student in France, who is depressed and lonely has a recurrent dream about a beautiful female face. He begins to obsess over the features day and night. Then one evening as he is walking home through the Place de Grève, where the guillotine stands, he sees the figure of a woman sitting and grieving on the steps of the scaffold. It is the woman from his dream. From this point things take a very strange turn.... " and the lovely pink cheeked first picture, without the 'ribbon around her neck" followed by the coloring and eyes of a ghostlike creature.....the ribbon around her neck holding her recently chopped off head firmly around her pale pale shoulders....I'm telling you. It's a great story for Halloween. Muhahahahaha......
    Happy Halloween Guys and Dolls. Let's have a great day, if you've finished the event awesome.....tell us something worthy of Halloween. If you're still grinding.....tap a little faster and show us your stuff..

Animation_HH1.gif

Ooooh! A ghost story! Yay, thank you, Koko, for doing just the perfect thing here for Halloween; this was such a fun surprise!!!💜💀💜🎃👻
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's weird, because after the first game, the other two games I definitely looked for the option for the two of them. For the wrong answer - Red fish...I got 5 candies from Kim when I left, after getting 25 candies, and the bonus for extra items of another 25 , so a total of 55 extra, but when I picked one of the conspirators I got 10, and the third game picked the other conspirator I got 10 extra. But I swear the two didn't pop up as an option. Unless my eyes are playing trick or treat on me. Darn it. So many tappable things in that game. But it was fun. and so unexpected.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Isabeau, I'm so confused. How can one piece of literature, be written by 3 different people. It was Nathanial Hawthornes version I am familiar with, but then Washing irving wrote it, and Alfred Dumas wrote it as well. I guess I'm calling my library and sounding stupid. Dumas version was called the tale of the velvet ribbon, but all three name the same character, and tell the same story. I'll find out how and tell you.

But.........back to Halloween
    Cauldron6.gif

Happy Halloween!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    That's weird, because after the first game, the other two games I definitely looked for the option for the two of them. For the wrong answer - Red fish...I got 5 candies from Kim when I left, after getting 25 candies, and the bonus for extra items of another 25 , so a total of 55 extra, but when I picked one of the conspirators I got 10, and the third game picked the other conspirator I got 10 extra. But I swear the two didn't pop up as an option. Unless my eyes are playing trick or treat on me. Darn it. So many tappable things in that game. But it was fun. and so unexpected.

The two only pop up as an option if you "unlock" it. I had to go around clicking before I did... Keep in mind that you have to talk to one character, then another, and then go back to the first one with a couple different story lines before they are all unlocked. Hope the makes sense. :)

This mini murder mystery event was such a nice surprise! It was perfect for Halloween. The writing was excellent (and funny), I hope to see more "mini" events like this in the future.

And now the funny part... Don't you just love it when this happens?:

2my4sj6.png

I'm not upset, because I'm not tired of parties yet (still haven't reached that third comeback)! But jeez... one point?! Lol.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Sappho wrote: »
    Really? I got three choices, including one for the two people. Maybe you missed a dialogue option somewhere that unlocks it? I ended up talking to everyone multiple times, some of the questions change a little after learning more information.

Well I did get three choices, but I only got the option to pick one of them. I did go back and talk to the suspects twice and noticed the dialogue did change, but I guess I didn't talk to them enough. That's alright though, because I did two parties after that and finally finished the event. :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    That was such a fun little quest! I loved it, what a fun surprise and also a great bonus for everyone that is still grinding.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options

I never actually saw the option for the red herring choice. I just got the one person, the other person, and the two person option (and the "cancel, I'm not ready to answer after all" option of course). I did step out to take the call from the "coroner" (which was quite funny by the way XD) and I talked to everyone more than once, and after shuffling around for a bit, asking the same questions was getting different results. I probably talked to everyone more than was necessary even. I tend to be overly thorough in games like these. XD

Edit:
    \o/ Happy Halloween!
    IMG_0335.jpeg
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Halloween!!!!

szQqOaN.gif

The detective storyline was so much fun, I spent like 15 min reading all stuff and trying to solve the mistery, my suspects were right however I also didn't got an option to accuse two characters:confused:

Anyway that was cool, thanks Glu!

Necklace on
    Fotor_147788877488578.jpg

Necklace off
    Fotor_147788893280335.jpg

#GOT :D
    It's already the 31st of October in my country so Happy Halloween everybody! 🎃❤

Genius!

Koko I love that Beetlejuice scene!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I definitely talked to all the characters more than once with the different conversation points so I didn't miss anything and also went outside to talk to the coroner but didn't get the option for two people. That's why I had such a hard time trying to decide who to accuse because I knew it was both.

Maybe there was one piece of dialogue I missed that unlocked the option

Oh well, almost done! I'm 40 points short so I'll need to do an 8 hour party to knock it out.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Isabeau, I'm so confused. How can one piece of literature, be written by 3 different people. It was Nathanial Hawthornes version I am familiar with, but then Washing irving wrote it, and Alfred Dumas wrote it as well. I guess I'm calling my library and sounding stupid. Dumas version was called the tale of the velvet ribbon, but all three name the same character, and tell the same story. I'll find out how and tell you.

But.........back to Halloween
    Cauldron6.gif

Happy Halloween!!!

That is definitely so weird. Do you think it was based on a real story and so each author gave a little bit of a different interpretation? Yes, I'm definitely curious as to the real story here.

Oh look! A nice hot bath in a cauldron--just perfect for the chilly Halloween day! (Isabeau decides to take advantage of the lovely, festive, drawn bath, wondering why Koko has started slicing carrots, potatoes, celery, and parsnips into it. Mmm, smells divine. Koko adds parsley, dill, eye of newt and toe of frog; chicken bouillon, and dumplings. Yum! Adds Bugs Bunny, who ladles a taste and pronounces "hey, this is good, doc!", and they start a chorus of "Singing in the Bathtub." Koko hums along. What're you cooking Koko? Oh, just some isabeau and bunny rabbit stew....Hahahahahaha. Which is indeed alarming!)
  • Options
    MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Happy Halloween from everyone at Glu!

twitter_halloween_promo.jpg

Thank you Kalinda!!
    You remind me of the babe...
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I chose Rouge Poisson but it was the wrong answer. It was really Dolly Delacourt and the husband. But I got a lot of event points after. Not like I actually needed it because I grinded till I was a minute from death and insanity just to get the hair. If I had known that there was a third gig where the payout would definitely give me the hair, then I'd still grind my A off no matter what. I'm on my third comeback and these 8 hr parties really skyrocket you up faster than any gig Simon could get me.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Oh this is beautiful! Thanks!

Now look at that caramel light brown mane! I would love to have that color between the color chart options within the game. Also the blue color of the devil baby's eyes <3

So any news about a mid-week event tomorrow? I need to be ready if we're getting a SYS again.

TBH I'm not ready to see all the Halloween tappables going away! They did an amazing job this year, so proud of Glu this time.;)

Today I'm having a luck day at KKH, I got the last bamboo shirt from the daily gift boxes and my collection now is complete, also I decided to level up a bit my reality show views and got a product placement. This is the second time I got those, first time I got through a storyline gig, but this is the first time that I actually filmed an 8h show, see luck!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Thanks Kalinda! I wish the male fangs could be made available somehow, I love them!

I was able to finish this morning thanks to the detective storyline myself, which was cute and made me feel better after flubbing the weekend event.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I chose Rouge Poisson but it was the wrong answer. It was really Dolly Delacourt and the husband. But I got a lot of event points after. Not like I actually needed it because I grinded till I was a minute from death and insanity just to get the hair. If I had known that there was a third gig where the payout would definitely give me the hair, then I'd still grind my A off no matter what. I'm on my third comeback and these 8 hr parties really skyrocket you up faster than any gig Simon could get me.

I really wish they'd add a 4th comeback. I don't get any fans whatsoever, so parties feel like such a huge waste of time!!!
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    That is definitely so weird. Do you think it was based on a real story and so each author gave a little bit of a different interpretation? Yes, I'm definitely curious as to the real story here.

Oh look! A nice hot bath in a cauldron--just perfect for the chilly Halloween day! (Isabeau decides to take advantage of the lovely, festive, drawn bath, wondering why Koko has started slicing carrots, potatoes, celery, and parsnips into it. Mmm, smells divine. Koko adds parsley, dill, eye of newt and toe of frog; chicken bouillon, and dumplings. Yum! Adds Bugs Bunny, who ladles a taste and pronounces "hey, this is good, doc!", and they start a chorus of "Singing in the Bathtub." Koko hums along. What're you cooking Koko? Oh, just some isabeau and bunny rabbit stew....Hahahahahaha. Which is indeed alarming!)

That timing couldn't have been better a little Halloween tale of bunny rabbit and Isabeau stew, scroll down to that lovely graphic, tho when unexpected seemed to pop up and say BOO!

Thank you GluGoddessK. Hope your Halloween is as great as this event had been for us. I await the door bell to start and keep bouncing up like a Halloween Jackolantern. who wants candy?

HHalloween_Candy_M.jpg

Anybody see anything in this picture?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    That timing couldn't have been better a little Halloween tale of bunny rabbit and Isabeau stew, scroll down to that lovely graphic, tho when unexpected seemed to pop up and say BOO!

Thank you GluGoddessK. Hope your Halloween is as great as this event had been for us. I await the door bell to start and keep bouncing up like a Halloween Jackolantern. who wants candy?

HHalloween_Candy_M.jpg

Anybody see anything in this picture?

You forgot my almond joys, Koko. :(
  • Options
    [video=youtube_share;WBN19FnT13Y]https://youtu.be/WBN19FnT13Y[/video]
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    So any news about a mid-week event tomorrow? I need to be ready if we're getting a SYS again.

A 5-Star Throwback midweek event starts on Wednesday!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options

So, does that mean the total point requirement will be lower? :confused:
  • Options
    Wow. Thank you so much. :) This is awesome. So we have tomorrow to recover, and the event starts Wednesay. (Is is just me or does it seem like the KK:H Holiday Season of 2016 has begun? Kim's Birthday always seems to beckon warm fuzzy feelings, anticipation, reminiscing of Holiday Seasons Past..... Oh my.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Can't wait! Thanks for the good news!! :)
    Happy Halloween to the Glu team!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Megannita wrote: »
    So, does that mean the total point requirement will be lower? :confused:

Yeah... I'm also wondering about that... Because we don't have much time to complete the event until Friday 10am (GMT+8) or whatever I'm confused haha :confused:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Well hey Syndra x at least you will get a midweek event. No love for the Kindle Fire users...again, no birthday, no gym update and no Halloween update. This is really getting old...

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG
  • Options
    Savannah O wrote: »
    Well hey Syndra x at least you will get a midweek event. No love for the Kindle Fire users...again, no birthday, no gym update and no Halloween update. This is really getting old...

~S

If I had an extra android phone lying around, I would send it to you right now. :(
  • Options
    Savannah OSavannah O Registered Users 21 Posts
    Aww thanks Megannita, I didn't miss the events, I play on more than one platform, I just wish my Kindle toon wasn't always a bridesmaid. Not sure what the special challenge is for Kindle's that the developers don't run into with Android/ IOS.

~S
    ~Savannah

Star ID: X6LD4VXG