Options

v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry you're still missing the update. :( It really is a huge update, and FB always has another set of parameter that must be met because it's FB) All I can say is when you do get the update it will be well worth the wait. I'm sure they're hard at work putting it all together to get to you as soon as possible. Again sorry you have this wait.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey, living in a purple world, you learn to make do with the available purple. Well, I loved the purple skirt, but it came in tight at the waist and then puffied out so trememdously that few tops worked with it. You must remember how it looked with the skirt side showing outside the top you chose?

It's fixed. They slimmed down the width of the skirt, and it works with just about everything. Thank you glu, I'm going to wear the fudge out of that skirt now. Thank you . :)

KKH_Screenshot_1480767652952.jpg

(She's in Paris, she gets to walk around with the silly thing on her head. But TY glu, for revamping the purple skirt. ....runs off to see if any other hard to style clothes are altered...............
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cady22 wrote: ยป
    This is what I saw when I was doing the Vail V.I.P. party, oops Kim is missing something! I play on Kindle Fire and don't post very often but I had to share this after I finally figured out how to post pictures. fvffye.jpg

Um...speechless! Notice how Misty and the NPC kindly have their eyes closed so poor Kim will have time to run out feeling just that tiniest bit less embarrassed. If that's even possible! I can seriously envision your jaw dropping and can only thank you so much for sharing this. Omgggg!!!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahaha correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel that Kim wouldn't be embarrassed of showing up on a pantless look! Actually I think she would feel very empowered doing that lol

Maria called me again today offering Vail house, I forgot to buy it the first time she did earlier this week, but the woman is irredutible she wanted to give me just 1 k-star back both times... I purchased it, cause I like to collecting photobooth's backdrops, however Glu is jumping the shark with these expensive one room houses from the latest updates.

Yesterday she offered me one of the new eyes shapes, but I couldn't take them apart :rolleyes:, not that I was willing to buy it anyway.
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I want to share this little cute glitch when the update was first release (now they fit this!)
    When I try to put on my doll the bottom right hairstyle this happens
    Screenshot_20161130-173935_zps1l2pwcfe_edit_1480774676766_zps80yhstxy.jpeg
    Screenshot_20161130-173913_zpsbhivxmtf_edit_1480774661501_zps1prp5ugh.jpeg

And this two are my favourite!
    Screenshot_20161130-174007_zpsqtxbiaqs_edit_1480774698530_zpsxsdmg2xe.jpeg
    Screenshot_20161130-174025_zpsuyy803fq_edit_1480774820545_zpsmekhgln1.jpeg
    This glitch was so cute, not all is normal. The original hairstyles changed depending on the bottom right one. This was only for the hairstyles with flowers or hats, it was only in the wardrobe when you exited that the hair returned normal.
    I wanted to share this with you guys I'm was very pleased with that because it was like I had personalize hairstyles! Maybe Glu will consider to do this! ;)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    XerneaXernea Registered Users 2 Posts
    This new Cassio will take some getting used to.

XLFyhzv.png?1

The guys changed SO much in the update!

Omg, I kinda love Cassio's new look. His nose looks so much better! Don't particularly like his eyes tho.

Btw I'm new, just had to make an account after this big update๐Ÿ’•
    โ™ก โ€ Life is but a dream โ€ โ™ก
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I can't help but get a sour taste in my mouth from the 1K-star for houses.... Glu read on the forum that people were waiting to buy houses until they got the luxe goal and bam they took it away...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    The houses are so exxy lately, feels like it's the only thing I spend kash on. The Maipo goal popped twice for me and I was still 20k short. Getting a little back for a big outlay would be nice.
    iOS
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Hey, living in a purple world, you learn to make do with the available purple. Well, I loved the purple skirt, but it came in tight at the waist and then puffied out so trememdously that few tops worked with it. You must remember how it looked with the skirt side showing outside the top you chose?

It's fixed. They slimmed down the width of the skirt, and it works with just about everything. Thank you glu, I'm going to wear the fudge out of that skirt now. Thank you . :)

KKH_Screenshot_1480767652952.jpg

(She's in Paris, she gets to walk around with the silly thing on her head. But TY glu, for revamping the purple skirt. ....runs off to see if any other hard to style clothes are altered...............

I'm sooo sad about the skirt actually. It was my favorite skirt in the game. I LOVED how it poofed out. And now it's just like every other skirt lol. I know it was a bit difficult to style the way it was but I feel like it's lost all it's flare now.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I'm sooo sad about the skirt actually. It was my favorite skirt in the game. I LOVED how it poofed out. And now it's just like every other skirt lol. I know it was a bit difficult to style the way it was but I feel like it's lost all it's flare now.

Same, it was so unique before! now it goes with a lot of more stuff but I don't like it as much lol
    I'm guessing that glu just wanted to prevent more glitches. "You gain some, you lose some" :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Aww, I'm sorry you guys feel that way. For me it was like a signature color piece being only for campy outfits, but I'm sorry its lost it's appeal for you. If I'd known, I never would have glowed about it. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Same. Sigh, wish they'd change it back to how it was. When Koko initially posted this picture, I didn't even know which skirt it was, then slowly realized, yeah we only have 1 purple skirt so it must be the flare skirt they touched.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I have a glitch in the photobooth. Instead of getting a picture in Reyjkavik, I get San Diego which I don't even have otherwise (it's never been an option for me to buy).
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I know it's been like that before but with the new update it seems to annoy me more. No exageration, I've done 4 parties and a reality show and the bar is just stuck at what looks like the end but I'm not leveling up and not knowing when it will happen is really frustrating. Surely there is a better way than that. I know this has been suggested so many times.

912668A1-4EF7-4726-865F-23042C51F26D_zpsfykml8mx.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    ^ It would be nice if it showed how many points you are away from leveling up when you tap on that bar. Especially when you get to the higher levels your bar looks maxed forever before it finally triggers.

Has anyone noticed this glitch with hairstyles that cover the upper arm?

tJDgdC3.png
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Yes, I mentioned it a while ago although I can't remember where I posted it lol. To me, this is more annoying than the "arm seam" that we used to have, but I'm assuming Glu will be fixing quite a few little glitches like this. There are so many over the shoulder hairstyles that are affected by this glitch :rolleyes:
    ^ It would be nice if it showed how many points you are away from leveling up when you tap on that bar. Especially when you get to the higher levels your bar looks maxed forever before it finally triggers.

Has anyone noticed this glitch with hairstyles that cover the upper arm?

tJDgdC3.png
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_oho5ubFrfx1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

It's kind've hard to see the sorting buttons in the phone area. Can we please get some sort of shading on those or for them to be made darker?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Glu, please fix the NARS nude lips color :( they look awful now....

jb5sle.jpg

And, no, I don't like the purple skirt the way it is now.. :(
    I have mixed feelings about the update.. they look more cartoonish now.. I guess I'll get used to it
    Vats has my heart. Forever.ย ๐Ÿ’•

iOS
    07/2014ย 
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Lia wrote: ยป
    I know it's been like that before but with the new update it seems to annoy me more. No exageration, I've done 4 parties and a reality show and the bar is just stuck at what looks like the end but I'm not leveling up and not knowing when it will happen is really frustrating. Surely there is a better way than that. I know this has been suggested so many times.

912668A1-4EF7-4726-865F-23042C51F26D_zpsfykml8mx.jpg

So much this! It took me over 24hours from when the bar was completely full until I leveled up. I was starting to think my game was bugged.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    I love the new update, the only thing bothering me is the color in energy bar. When you are out of energy it's very dark blue and you can't really see black numbers bellow. Or it's just me ;)
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I love the new update, the only thing bothering me is the color in energy bar. When you are out of energy it's very dark blue and you can't really see black numbers bellow. Or it's just me ;)

Yes, indeed. It is very dark. I believe that they should try to change the color...it's a struggle especially for people with eye problems.
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Options
    LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    Yes, indeed. It is very dark. I believe that they should try to change the color...it's a struggle especially for people with eye problems.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The level bar is also very dark .I liked the previous color more...
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I want to share this little cute glitch when the update was first release (now they fit this!)
    When I try to put on my doll the bottom right hairstyle this happens
    Screenshot_20161130-173935_zps1l2pwcfe_edit_1480774676766_zps80yhstxy.jpeg
    Screenshot_20161130-173913_zpsbhivxmtf_edit_1480774661501_zps1prp5ugh.jpeg

And this two are my favourite!
    Screenshot_20161130-174007_zpsqtxbiaqs_edit_1480774698530_zpsxsdmg2xe.jpeg
    Screenshot_20161130-174025_zpsuyy803fq_edit_1480774820545_zpsmekhgln1.jpeg
    This glitch was so cute, not all is normal. The original hairstyles changed depending on the bottom right one. This was only for the hairstyles with flowers or hats, it was only in the wardrobe when you exited that the hair returned normal.
    I wanted to share this with you guys I'm was very pleased with that because it was like I had personalize hairstyles! Maybe Glu will consider to do this! ;)

This glitch is funny haha :D Yea, I noticed that as well with some accessories whenever you tap a specific accessory, it only shows the accessory you've worn previously.
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sappho wrote: ยป
    It may just be my English failing me but I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this?

They understood. And they stopped. I'm sorry, Sappho, I didn't see your question until just now. I hope you have a good and happy week.:)
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    After almost a week with this new update, I think I've finally found all the new things. I love the way my doll looks now. I don't even use the NARS features I purchased anymore. I noticed tonight that there is so much detail in some of the dresses, that I wasn't able to see before. I have a large screen and the most current OS, and still couldn't see the detail until now. There are things I'm not crazy about, but those things may get tweaked in the coming weeks. A great start to the fun event weekends ahead!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Lii wrote: ยป
    So much this! It took me over 24hours from when the bar was completely full until I leveled up. I was starting to think my game was bugged.

To avoid leveling up with full energy, I started doing reality shows in Calabasas.
    It took more than 11(!) 3hour gigs (with a full bar).
    Android
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    After almost a week with this new update, I think I've finally found all the new things. I love the way my doll looks now. I don't even use the NARS features I purchased anymore. I noticed tonight that there is so much detail in some of the dresses, that I wasn't able to see before. I have a large screen and the most current OS, and still couldn't see the detail until now. There are things I'm not crazy about, but those things may get tweaked in the coming weeks. A great start to the fun event weekends ahead!
    Amen! Everything you said right there in a nutshell. I don't like that all my less than six months old NARS sets are obsolete at this point. Aesthetically, they are all wrong from the current upgrade. They need to redo the NARS stuff because it's such a crying shame that it just doesn't look right on the doll's face. Maybe airbrush it and make it more subtle.
    The new eyes in the wardrobe all look appropriate for the updated dolls. And the makeup is great. I'm really feeling it. That's probably the only thing stopping me from being mad right now because my doll looks so frickin hot. It's as if I had plastic surgery IRL, but on an animated doll with a way better body than me lol.
    GC: Zoรซ Strange
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    When i have a near full bar i spend all my energy and then i go to one of those places where the same NPCs (generally two) appear all the time. I guess their name (same NPCs all the time so i memorized the names a long time ago) and it gives me xp points, i'm level 59, it gives you the same amount of points as your level so guessing an NPC name gives me 59 points as of now. Then i go out of the place and delete the NPCs, i go back in again and surprise! They are back again for me to guess their name! It takes a few times of doing the process, around 5 times for me but maybe that's because i'm sort of an expert in this "art" lol My favorite place to do this is at the restaurant at Santa Barbara

My english probably failed me on this long post but maybe you guys are able to somehow understand this mess lol And i hope this helps you!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    When i have a near full bar i spend all my energy and then i go to one of those places where the same NPCs (generally two) appear all the time. I guess their name (same NPCs all the time so i memorized the names a long time ago) and it gives me xp points, i'm level 59, it gives you the same amount of points as your level so guessing an NPC name gives me 59 points as of now. Then i go out of the place and delete the NPCs, i go back in again and surprise! They are back again for me to guess their name! It takes a few times of doing the process, around 5 times for me but maybe that's because i'm sort of an expert in this "art" lol My favorite place to do this is at the restaurant at Santa Barbara

My english probably failed me on this long post but maybe you guys are able to somehow understand this mess lol And i hope this helps you!

You made it perfectly clear Camila!
    What a great idea! Why didn't I ever think of that?
    Android
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Couple of bugs that need to be looked in San Diego:
    jMNzSCB.png?1

The doll is wrongly sized here.
    781Qai3.png?1

No Vats isn't trying to hide from Cherrey, he is overlapping with the furniture.

Talking about things overlapping, again the car button needs a fix in Downtown.

Now someting that is bugging me, is it my impression or there is a drop in the image quality of the dolls when they're zoomed out?

Vats looks slightly blurred when he is with his full body on display.

Same goes to the photobooth images, I never had huge sized screenshots nor high quality images from him, but he's traits used to look ok, now although the size is still the same the drawed lines are blurred.

Hope this feedback helps to the dev team improve the quality of the game.
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!