Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 12/16/16 VIP Wow US with your purchases......

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Yesterday morning Kalinda dropped the Spoilers and boy were we ready.
Your predictions are flawless. To get ready for this weekend's VIP event, I went to a meet and greet slash seminar. As I was waiting in line to get a photo with the guest of honor, I met one of the coolest women I follow on Instagram. And to top it off, there was a fashion show!

It's your turn to take photos and talk to glamorous people. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it... (yes, that's a hint!)

Dec_16_Exclusive_Pack_20_IAP.jpg

Dec_16_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_16_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Dec_16_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_16_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

So what have you bought? What have you earned?

My little phone the game with the least stars, the smallest screen, she's got Kylie ***** and already spent her way to to the leather slash dress. Make Up, Furniture, Hair right off the bat.....here she is modeling her spend/earn dress. You just KNOW she'll have the 500 Point Hair before days end.

KKH_Screenshot_1481888752150.jpg

Now show us what YOU got.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Cherrey bought a black dress, that she's not wearing right now because she's kinda obsessed with pink :rolleyes:

wwJQgWN.jpg
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I bought a couple of poses and a pet and now I'm out of k-stars.

IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg

Also I think my doll is getting married again. :)
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I bought the light green eyes and a few poses. I'm not a fan of the dress or hair so I stopped at 50 for the red shoes and will save my k-stars for another weekend.

I won the top in my free box. It looks sort of like a bra? This is the best I could class it up with what I have. I'll probably never wear it again lol.

2lN0XPS.jpg

80gLOJ1.jpg
  • Options
    Kat is on the right, she bought that dress to coordinate with Vats,
    then there is Z, on the left, and I don't know what she was trying to coordinate with but here's their pic.

KKH_Screenshot_1481912419241.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I'm done spending kstars!
    I bought a top, jeans, the dark red hair color, the nose with freckles, 2 eye colors (blue and turquoise) a new lipstick and eyeshadow color

Fotor_148191826098092.jpg

Also here Is my doll with her new hair and ice skates! Looks like she's ready for an ice dancing competition

Fotor_148191851033227.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I won the top in my free box. It looks sort of like a bra? This is the best I could class it up with what I have. I'll probably never wear it again lol.

2lN0XPS.jpg

It took me some time as well, I like your red skirt idea.

2v3inh4.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I bought a top, jeans, the dark red hair color, the nose with freckles, 2 eye colors (blue and turquoise) a new lipstick and eyeshadow color

Also here Is my doll with her new hair and ice skates! Looks like she's ready for an ice dancing competition

Hah, I love that ice dancing pic! Too funny, she does look like an ice dancer. I think I'll also have to get the camp top, I really like it.
    I will post pictures later, I just went on a wild shoe buying spree but I still have about 250 Stars to spend for the hair....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I bought this hair and boots that came with the new update. I love this hair so much they are so beautiful!

KKH_Screenshot_1481983434669_zpsbawngjnc.jpg

I'm not done yet with the event I think I'll buy other things 😆
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I also won the top and was thinking the same thing! I like what you have done with it.

I haven't bought any clothes. I bought three pets (Abu Dhabi, St. Bart's, and Vail), Chevier, and I opened a daily box. I have 15 more to 300 and I'm going to use that to open another daily GB.
    I bought the light green eyes and a few poses. I'm not a fan of the dress or hair so I stopped at 50 for the red shoes and will save my k-stars for another weekend.

2lN0XPS.jpg

80gLOJ1.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I love to look to your dolls girls and see how this last update opened a new universe of customization!!!

That auburn hair is a must have! But it's so expensive, maybe next Black Friday lol

Camila ice dancing <3

Here Santa Vats jogging around and showing his new xmas ink. Glad he shaves his armpits!
    MdDkZz4.jpg

Explosion of cuteness, Vats in his Rudolph slippers (and mutant face) + Mell as Rudolph!
    PLqsXFh.jpg

Which do you prefer?
    jqvrWwC.png

The raven tressed and brown eyed Jesus from the comic book or the brunette and blue eyed Jesus from the TV show?

Shame on him for wearing brown!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Hah, I love that ice dancing pic! Too funny, she does look like an ice dancer. I think I'll also have to get the camp top, I really like it.
    I will post pictures later, I just went on a wild shoe buying spree but I still have about 250 Stars to spend for the hair....

Thank you Lii :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Which do you prefer?
    jqvrWwC.png

The raven tressed and brown eyed Jesus from the comic book or the brunette and blue eyed Jesus from the TV show?

Ahhhhhhhhh Vats I love both versions of him! But I just watch the show so I'm going with brunette Jesus lol also because Tom Payne's eyes just kill me everytime I see them <3:D
    And you have to forgive him, brown is a pretty common color in the ZA
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm voting for blue eyed Jesus, Vatsey! It looks fresh and new. I havn't seen many guys with that ashy blonde hair :)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Those freckles are soooo cute and I think next VIP where I like the 3rd box I'm gonna buy that hair color myself. I may not be able to rock it as well as you, but I'll try lol

Also, I love the figure skater look and beer!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I love to look to your dolls girls and see how this last update opened a new universe of customization!!!

That auburn hair is a must have! But it's so expensive, maybe next Black Friday lol

Camila ice dancing <3

Here Santa Vats jogging around and showing his new xmas ink. Glad he shaves his armpits!
    MdDkZz4.jpg

Explosion of cuteness, Vats in his Rudolph slippers (and mutant face) + Mell as Rudolph!
    PLqsXFh.jpg

Which do you prefer?
    jqvrWwC.png

Omgomgomg.... the dark haired one is drool worthy. I want him to impregnate my doll ASAP. #BaeAlert
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Here are the twins....Kat on the left was in the middle of a Christmas Parade in Calabassas, when she got word that Z was outta control in Abu Dhabi. In her hurry to reign in the Wild One, she didn't even change, just hopped off the float and left her hat with Santa. Vatsy would have come with her, but Santa can't disappoint the little ones.
    KKH_Screenshot_1481888752150.jpg

Kat's icy stare isn't even melting under the hot Abu Dhabi midday sun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Those freckles are soooo cute and I think next VIP where I like the 3rd box I'm gonna buy that hair color myself. I may not be able to rock it as well as you, but I'll try lol

Also, I love the figure skater look and beer!
    Thanks Kayla!
    And I'm sure you are gonna rock that color, you're the original redhead of the forum :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    TBH, I like the dark brunette on Vatsy, but I'd bring it up a tad lighter....just a smidge, maybe highlights. ANd, of course I love Blonde Vatsy.

Ice Dancing is a lovely idea. But for someone who can't skate on ice, I have the utmost awe and respect for anyone who can dance on the frost-free surface. I was much better at Roller Skating. But once my dolls win their skates.....you can give her lessons Camila.

xmastree.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for your insights girls. So until now we have a tie... I knew it was to be difficult lol

Camila you just defined why ZA sucks! Have to wear brown :eek:!

hahaha Zoye <3! Jesus is gay don't get on that trap please! And by Jesus I don't mean the guy who had 12 guys around him all the time ok?!

Santa Vats will give to Z a coal so black as her sexy dress as gift this year! I bet it will burn as hot as she looking on that dress!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OK Vats, I'll break your tie. Since I don't watch TWD I'm going strictly by personal preference ... I choose the brown hair, blue eyes Jesus :)

BTW I hate the full beard so can we get Jesus a razor? LOL
    Thanks for your insights girls. So until now we have a tie... I knew it was to be difficult lol

Camila you just defined why ZA sucks! Have to wear brown :eek:!

hahaha Zoye <3! Jesus is gay don't get on that trap please! And by Jesus I don't mean the guy who had 12 guys around him all the time ok?!

Santa Vats will give to Z a coal so black as her sexy dress as gift this year! I bet it will burn as hot as she looking on that dress!
  • Options
    Ice Dancing is a lovely idea. But for someone who can't skate on ice, I have the utmost awe and respect for anyone who can dance on the frost-free surface. I was much better at Roller Skating. But once my dolls win their skates.....you can give her lessons Camila.

xmastree.gif

Oh koko at least you've tried it, I've never really been on an ice skating place :( we don't have a lot of them in Chile, I know there's a place in Santiago (Capital) but just because i saw it on tv lol i live in a small city.

But don't worry, my doll knows all about it :D she'll teach you dolls
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    BTW I hate the full beard so can we get Jesus a razor? LOL
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hahahah ok I'm exaggerating but really, Jesus is not really Jesus without his beard, at least this one! :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hahahah ok I'm exaggerating but really, Jesus is not really Jesus without his beard, at least this one! :D

LOL ok, can I at least trim it up a bit? :P
  • Options
    Sorry Sugar, can't remove the beard, cause it's part of the character!

I guess you're not into this lumbersexual trend from the 10s, right?!

Think a trimmed beard is sexy on some guys, but I grow up during the 00s with all the metrosexual trend out there, so I'm all about the shave!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So I've been crazy busy this weekend but I finally have time to sit down and post my pictures.
    cFQ5jFr.jpg
    Lala heading off to a holiday party. I bought the boots, the pose and the lip colour, also featuring my new holiday hair and purse and the dress I won in the last TB box that I opened and haven't had the chance to wear yet.
    jGlrDZP.jpg
    Got the new hair, shirt and boots and some new nails.

51VPnpS.jpg
    This is a rather interesting outfit, but I wanted to fit everything in one picture.... the pants were a luxe goal and I got the jacket and the choker necklace.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Everyone looks great!!

I spent on the stubble and grabbed....kash BUT I did shell out on another box and got my slippers -

tumblr_oieg9imWfb1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

And with those purchases made enough for the mittens -

tumblr_oieg9imWfb1qfvh9po1_500.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hello everyone. Everybody's dolls look great! Sorry I haven't been very active on the forum this weekend. I have been working and have work tomorrow at 9 so I'm going to post Neko's looks with some of the items she purchased. I have been looking at the other threads and noticed that some dolls are now rocking the same hair color Neko is. I believe SugarK mentioned that she fell in love with it and it looks amazing on Kiki.

sDpYpLel.jpg
    The only thing that I purchase is the cute Judith Leiber Couture purse. I like to think of it as an actual camera and that Neko is doing some sightseeing in Japan.

XVJAvQ1l.jpg
    The only thing that was bought was the shirt and it costed cash. I think someone mentioned in another thread that the hairstyle look like something a cheerleader would wear and that's the look I was going for.

Mql0TWQl.jpg
    Lastly, everything Neko was wearing was bought with K stars and I'm loving the hair. It looks like she is ready to hit up a club.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I love everyone's new goodies!! I bought all the new poses, freckles (now my doll and I match!), the new hairstyle that came with the update and the giraffe in Abu Dabhi.
    Oh and I bought the SMC, could not resist the coat!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here is everything I bought this weekend:

I started off with these 4 poses, the lips, and the choker:

IMG_1150.jpg

And then I also bought the baby pose, which I still hadn't bought! I also grabbed the sleeper that Elizabeth is wearing:

IMG_1151.jpg

And then I bought the jeans and corset top that I have been waiting for since the update! Seriously, I think these jeans are one of the nicest clothing options they've released in the game. I also bought the gold dress because I had a really good luxe goal for it.

IMG_1155.jpg

And finally, I bought the pets in the London house and the Milan house.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't played for awhile but what inspired me to upgrade my dolls looks was because I was glad that I finally saw a doe-eyed makeup look☺. My dolls didn't came to play...they came to slay hunny.

dPZHNf.jpg
    rz2FX2.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections