Options

Twas the Monday B4 Christmas - Room for a Midweek?

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm hoping I'll have enough cash to complete this event. I just bought a house so I'm down to 40k. So far hubby hasn't offered to pay for anything. He's sure enjoying that $650 wine though!!!

Won 25 k-stars in my first box so off to a great start *knock on wood*
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Third box is 300 so 600 points seems likely :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    How's everyone doing so far? I just reached my second box - purple ruffle shirt. Rest of the palette wasn't all that great. I had 4 boxes of $2500 although I've blown through $10k already on dates so the extra cash would've been welcome THIS time.

On the plus side I finally got to #10 of the top couples list so I earned 2 k-stars :)
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    How's everyone doing so far? I just reached my second box - purple ruffle shirt. Rest of the palette wasn't all that great. I had 4 boxes of $2500 although I've blown through $10k already on dates so the extra cash would've been welcome THIS time.

On the plus side I finally got to #10 of the top couples list so I earned 2 k-stars :)

I opened the first one, got kstars, so I opened one more and got the long roll/braid hairstyle. And I think I am done now. I also opened three holiday boxes today and received the pretty shoes in one, so I have gotten my gift box fix for this midweek. Good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm almost at the third box! I'm hoping to finish the event tomorrow because this time we have less hours than the other weeks.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm working my way to the second box, but I got really lucky with my first:

EUZHxzc.png?1

a throwback item! I have quite a few earrings like this, but I'm not complaining! Here's Everly modeling her new earrings:

rxNrLLX.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    I'm doing alright, I actually won a black box item in one of my boxes so I'm really happy so far.

Haftime I had the exact same earrings in my first black box! I just wasn't as lucky as you and got energy... I'll post pictures later when I've opened all my boxes. I'm not even trying in my second game, I started it so I could redo the storylines and with all the events I never actually do any storyline gigs... I'll try for the first black box but that's it.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My new husband is a guy who I previously had a work relationship with and always crushed on. Let's just say that even when I was married to my first husband, a little part of me felt that I'd married too hastily and I should've married this guy instead.

So I erased his memory and started him as a romantic partner. It started off great, but I don't know if it was just me looking through rose colored glasses or if his memory erasure destroyed his life.

As I progressed into the relationship, I realized that unlike husband number one who always had high praise for me, this guy has a deep depressive streak. He says things like 'Most things in this world suck, but that outfit isn't one of them.' and general other things about being in a dark place.

It's honestly starting to bring me down. Like bro, I have enough issues of my own, I need simeone who can at least stuff down their angst when I'm shelling out thousands of dollars at Oak.

But I don't love the idea of having two failed marriages under my belt and there are no NPC guys that are attractive.

I'm also getting pretty frustrated that I date him every night and still get the message asking 'Has anyone seen ___ and ____ lately?' and deducts fans, leaving me at #22.

I'm so sorry for laughing at that. I figured they all said basically the same thing. Bort says nice things like "I really love the way you dress" and such. Considering how often he doesn't pay, he best compliment me no matter what I'm wearing.

I got Kstars in my first box and energy in my 2nd. I'd probably be done with the 3rd box but I am getting soooo many 1 hr dates. Those are nice any other time, but they take so much energy unless you get the 4 energy task

edit: 3rd box=kash. At least with a dating event that'll come in handy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow just look at my palette... I honestly think this is my worst palette ever...

IMG_3260.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Oh my, Linda that is the worst palette! I'm so sorry, now I'm scared to open mine.
  • Options
    We're about halfway through the event! I opened my gold box this morning and actually got a gold box item! First time I've gotten something besides energy or cash in a looooong time.

Linda I think if I opened your palette I would have thrown my phone.

I'm also #2 on the top couples list :):) I'm still optimistic I'll get to #1 by the end of this event! Then I can check that achievement off my bucket list and never worry about it again. Because once you get the prize you don't get it again, right?
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Lii wrote: Β»
    Oh my, Linda that is the worst palette! I'm so sorry, now I'm scared to open mine.

This is by far the worst palette I have ever had. And I don't even own all the gold box items?!!?
    We're about halfway through the event! I opened my gold box this morning and actually got a gold box item! First time I've gotten something besides energy or cash in a looooong time.

Linda I think if I opened your palette I would have thrown my phone.

I'm also #2 on the top couples list :):) I'm still optimistic I'll get to #1 by the end of this event! Then I can check that achievement off my bucket list and never worry about it again. Because once you get the prize you don't get it again, right?

You know I was pretty close at throwing it haha!
    Yes if you have reached no. 1 once with a spous you will not get the achievement payout again.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That was an awful palette. Those palettes are the ones I want to cry over. When the holidays are over, I'm going to gather a screenshot of each gb (black and gold) that I still don't have. then I will send a ticket to customer care showing how many different boxes are open, and how they never appear in any of my palettes that look like Lindas. The only item showing up in those palettes for me, are those same black box earrings. Even if I don't pick the one right box....at least put something different in the box once in a while. Maybe those dammm earrings are blocking the other items. Like If I actually pick those earrings, then the next palette I see will have some other items. Those earring are like a gall stone you're trying to pass.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Ugh... got a glamm magazine partnership tile in my gold box. Seriously? These should only be in the daily gift boxes, not boxes that we get to open once a week IF we get enough points in midweek events. Or if Glu really feels the need to put partnership tiles in more exclusive boxes at least make them the more elusive partnerships! Im still trying to get that black rabbit hairstyle, but the last time I even saw one of those in a pallet was months and months ago.

Also, as far as dating goes, I think it's worthwhile to date and marry someone that's A-list if not in the top 10. I married a facebook friend's doll who's #1 and the daily payout is huuuuuuuge when I tap them. Much bigger than any reward I've gotten from marrying an NPC.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got my second box this morning. My first box had energy and my second had 25 stars. I'm going to work toward the third box, but I can't do the TB box. Oh well. I have some time to kill at the airport tomorrow, so I should be able to get the third box. 600 is way too much for a mid-week event.
  • Options
    Ugh... got a glamm magazine partnership tile in my gold box. Seriously? These should only be in the daily gift boxes, not boxes that we get to open once a week IF we get enough points in midweek events. Or if Glu really feels the need to put partnership tiles in more exclusive boxes at least make them the more elusive partnerships! Im still trying to get that black rabbit hairstyle, but the last time I even saw one of those in a pallet was months and months ago.

Also, as far as dating goes, I think it's worthwhile to date and marry someone that's A-list if not in the top 10. I married a facebook friend's doll who's #1 and the daily payout is huuuuuuuge when I tap them. Much bigger than any reward I've gotten from marrying an NPC.

I wonder if the payout is the same with an A-list NPC vs. a real life player?
  • Options
    Here are my second and third boxes. As you can see, there are quite a few items in both, but I didn't get them. I'll take the kash and the kstars, though-- trying to get 600 points in two days midweek is really hard, especially on the wallet!

LeV6GHj.png?1

2Ao4UZm.png?1
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done with the event. My first and last boxes were cool, as for the others I got my fair share of money and energy:p.
    l5g1qwy.png?1
    DSeDinA.png?1
    TuIob3V.png?1
    wi4KFLl.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vatsey, looks like you dodged a bullet with those brown items in your pallet! Can we see a modelling pic with your new gear? <bats eyelashes>
  • Options
    qkLBYF3.png

Yay a black purse............................
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    qkLBYF3.png

Omg the green boa. Congrats you managed to dodge that crΘ§ppy prop. Ughhh. πŸ˜’ GLU should really remove these hideous items like seriouslyyyy tumblr_inline_mtbpba050J1qid2nw.gifEverything else is better than that asdfking boa.
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    I would've rather had the boa to be honest.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I really wish we could trade or sell items. I have little use for purses or sunnies or most of the jewelry. I don't need twenty different sizes of the same color purse. I'd love to be able to trade or sell to someone who likes them!
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: Β»
    I really wish we could trade or sell items. I have little use for purses or sunnies or most of the jewelry. I don't need twenty different sizes of the same color purse. I'd love to be able to trade or sell to someone who likes them!

I like your idea JulesmoπŸ’‘ Some people like those items that you don't really like. If we'd be able to sell or trade those items then all of us would be satisfied because we'll use and wear all items we have then it's a win-win situation perhaps... Or better remove those insignificant items in the gift boxes. πŸ˜”
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    qkLBYF3.png

I'm like Julesmo, I don't much use purses but that one is even worse cause it's a baby bag and it is HUGE!!!!!

Still have 150 points to go and it's dragging with Bort's 1 hour dates. Is he trying to tell me something?! lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    It blocks my doll's entire top half lol. I hate it

However I did make it to #1 and earned 35 k-stars so there was some good out of the event. I did have to spend 20k on dates though. Hubby was not generous at all
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Good lord, why is this event ending so soon? I thought I had another day, at least until 5-6 pm., then saw the timer say 12 hours.

Ugh I feel like I have been plugging away forever at Oak. I don't even care about the money. I have 1.38 million. I have all but two of the pets and tap them three times a day.

I don't understand why this is taking so long. I'm going to be up super late jamming on this because I didn't pay thousands of dollars for those useless gold and black boxes.

And if I get the green boa or another black purse, then there is no Santa Claus!
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Well this mid week event was a complete dud for me! Got sunglasses in my first box (def don't need another pair of sunglasses), 30 energy in my second box (glad I'm using up all this energy just to get more energy lol), and cash in my third box (I already have more cash than I know what to do with).

I wish I had not participated in this event. I could have spent all that energy leveling up on reality project. Oh well..
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    qkLBYF3.png

Omg I don't want to see that green boa ever again! Unfortunately/luckily I won that the last midweek event so it will never be in my pallettes AGAIN!!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    krq8cZr.jpg
    Great start to the event, what a palette! At least there is one TB item.

Ww9m4SX.jpg
    I actually got a black box item! Very happy with this one.

uaFEhk1.jpg
    A regular closet item... and not one I'm particularly fond of :(

epUSQBT.jpg
    Such a bummer, I would have loved the dress!