Options

12/23/16 - Merry Christmas Week

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning. Hydration worked too well. I'm up extra early. About the rapid recharge, I thought it odd that all 3 would lose it, when we've all had it practically non stop for a while. But if I'm the only one, it's odd all 3 games would lose it like this.
    Who's ready for nonstop parties? If it's 600 points, that 300 per day, 12 event points plus 4 if we're reality showing in Calabasas. 16. How many reality shows must we do? Anyone good with a calculator up at this ungodly hour? (I'm talking NY time. I'm probably the only lunatic up waiting for the event in NY....Not, but probably the only one here on the forum.

I met a few people who have been here a while, and just decided to join and post. So....if you're reading and playing but haven't posted...why not make today the day your just pop your head in and say "Boo" or something. Hey, you ever hear the joke about the little child who was bright in every way, affectionate, responsive physically but never saying a word. They did all they could to get him to speak, doctors said nothing was wrong, so they just resigned themselves to a mute child. One day when he was 6, they're at the dinner table and he looks up and says clear as a bell "Please pass the salt mother." His parents were flabergasted.....for 6 years we didn't know what was wrong. You never said a word. He looked at them and said merely "up until now, everything was fine" So, don't wait for something to be wrong to ask for the salt. Come on, say hi. You know you want to. :) ANd we want to meet you too.

Ok, now it's 32 minutes till go time. Anyone else excited for the last midweek of the year? 2016 brought so many game innovations, I can't wait to see what's in store for us in 2017.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Fin wrote: Β»
    Oh, phew! My events used to start at 5pm here at my time so I thought I didn't get it. They've just added an hour. I'm safe! Thanks!

I think it has something to do with the US time changes for Daylight Savings. The events always start at 5 a.m. Eastern, but 5 a.m. Eastern fluctuates twice a year. In November we 'lose' and hour or turn the clocks back, and in Spring we turn them ahead an hour. And the events start universally at 5:00 a.m. Eastern. For California, it's 2. a.m. but it's still the same instant that it starts in NY.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    XSo, everybody up with the event...no problems? The second box is 95 points. That's lower.....so thank you glu. I'm going to try and win a Tb this week. ; 0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    XSo, everybody up with the event...no problems? The second box is 95 points. That's lower.....so thank you glu. I'm going to try and win a Tb this week. ; 0

β˜…β˜…β˜… TB EVENT POINTS β˜…β˜…β˜…

15 > 95 > 190 > 380(?)

There's no problem so far. :) But i'm wondering when will Rapid Recharge return? LOL
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    Oh no!! That happened to me once, too...
    Oops! I did the same thing today! I happened to get up early so I thought might as well get a head start and did an 8hr gig. At the time the event supposed to roll out, I panicked. I had no event on both games!! Then I realized it will be on Wednesday not today!! Having a week off from work, I don't even know what day today is!
    Ok, so the 5-star midweek event is definitely a professional 5-star?

GAME ON!~ (For real. Phew :D) Happy gaming dolls! ^^
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Does anyone know if we can open a second tb box on the last box and how many kstars it will cost?
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: Β»
    Does anyone know if we can open a second tb box on the last box and how many kstars it will cost?

It usually costs 60Kstars to open an additional TB box and we get to open two more. I'm assuming it's the same with this event.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    It usually costs 60Kstars to open an additional TB box and we get to open two more. I'm assuming it's the same with this event.

Ok thanks :)
  • Options
    xHannahxHannah Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'm new here, but I've decided to post today...! Hello, everyone!

I may or may not have created a spreadsheet to work out how many parties/reality shows etc. I need to do to complete the events. I love spreadsheets and I'm a bit of a loser, what can I say?!

This midweek based on having 3hr reality shows in Casabalas (and completing on 380) - 12+(4*1) - 12 event points plus one from each guest:
    1st box (15) - 0.93
    2nd box (95) - 5.93
    3rd box (190) - 11.85
    final box (380) - 23.75

So 24 reality shows in total to complete!

I hope this makes sense!
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm already to the third box so I'm happy cause I'm going to finish the event today 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you Glu for the shortened event meter!

I've won nothing but energy this morning: energy in my daily boxes, energy in my two black boxes... it sucks too because my first palette had four 25 k-star boxes and my second had four items and of course I picked two dumb boxes.
  • Options
    Yay Hannah!

Welcome.jpg

So glad you decided to post today, Welcome, now you're officially one of us. (Lurkers are too. I hate that term, I think those who haven't posted yet are either shy, or don't need the salt yet. :)

I like you Hannah. You're my new Math buddy. (As in I can't work a calculator and you nailed it right away.) I've already done 7 or 8 for each game, that was after clearing all the pet energy. So they'll rest a little and I'll go back in. I think I can do this one.

Oh oh oh. If you've been following the saga of my getting nothing but cash or energy in my black boxes, except for a pair of TB earrings. If there was an item....that was it, and I kept misisng it? I broke through. I won the damm earrings. So, I figure, now that I don't have that as an available prize.....a real black box prize will pop up in it's place. Sure, it was the 2nd black box for the game so I'll have to wait to test it, however.....those same TB earrings have been popping up in my Gold Box palette as well. So, I'm thinking my 3rd box will be (follow me here) a real Gold box gift. I'm inspired. I really am. Plus.....I'll never get them in my TB Box. ANd let me tell you, these are some blurry chunks of blue glass. Maybe Blue glass that was left in the snow and dug out, but I'm sure you know the earrings.

Ok, they're fine earrings. But if every time there was a prize in on of your palettes...and it was this same pair of earrings, while you picked energy or cash they taunted you. Next palette.....whooops there they are again. I swear, I've been on a rant about this for a while now. Because they followed me. I stopped finishing the events at 2 boxes because I didn't want these same earrings laughing at me a third time in the same event. But, they are in my closet now, and I'm pretty pretty pretty sure (ala Larry David) that I won't be seeing THOSE earrings clogging up the real prizes in my palettes any more. To you, I may not have won anything more than a pair of earrings I never wanted. To me.....I won freedom. :) Plus a pair of earrings I never wanted. LOL.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ;) pleased to be of service! I've been playing on and off for years, got really into the game again in Feb this year, stopped playing about two months ago and then lost my phone and my game progress! So I started again last week. I miss all of my event items but I at least got the stars I purchased back.

I never ever do well in the throwback events. Ever. So far I've got two items I don't really like - white trousers and the white jumpsuit. My doll mostly wears black... Let's see what the final two bring
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Welcome to the forum Hannah!
    dhXnTFV9WhEM8.gif

And thank you for those calculations. 24 reality shows, that is doable!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thank you, I've been lurking for a long time (as you can see by my join date!)

I like my little spreadsheet because it makes the events seem less manageable... Gives me something to aim towards!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    First box: Energy! Second box: Kash! These black and golden boxes never fail to deliver exactly what I expect from them :D
  • Options
    I got yucky earrings (but that was good) I got cute sunnies (so that was great) I got 25 Stars from a box, and of course I bought a 2nd box from that game and got cash. I have one more game about to grab the third prize....and then for the first time in weeks......I will win a TB box. :) Doing the happy dance....no wait... THis deserves the Elaine dance.

Who's with me?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I got 25 stars for the first box, 30 energy for my second box, and $4000 in my third. I have a ton of energy from the partnerships that I put off collecting so I could get my Xmas items in my daily GBs. I think I will make it to the TB box. I also bought Kim's pick.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I actually got a gold box item! It's a bracelet. I have two partnerships ready to collect worth 20 energy each although I'm going to hold off using them just in case it's a party weekend. I should be able to finish by tonight :D Last week's TB was a drag so I'm looking forward to my box this week *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    I think we're all basking in the Christmas afterglow. You got a gold bracelet and no sooner did I unblock my bad mojo by winning those iceblue earrings....boom Look what Koko got in the third box.

Screenshot_2016_12_28_11_17_23_1.png

I looked at the palette with my finger over my usual box, and I said no. ANd tapped and look what I got. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG That felt so good. If the rest of my prizes stink.....this event was fantastic in my eyes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zitrone wrote: Β»
    I got 25 stars for the first box, 30 energy for my second box, and $4000 in my third. I have a ton of energy from the partnerships that I put off collecting so I could get my Xmas items in my daily GBs. I think I will make it to the TB box. I also bought Kim's pick.

Wait. What? Kims pick? I must already have it, because no game got the offer. ok, off to spelunk
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got these:

348207E2-8C06-4893-BD96-E6C516B08F9D_zpsctpic8pw.jpg

At least I got all clothes and some black and gold gift box items, so I'm happy, and even if you don't love the tb items at least you won't pick them again and it leaves other options right? :)
  • Options
    Wait. What? Kims pick? I must already have it, because no game got the offer. ok, off to spelunk
    Yes this is the offer Koko!

Screenshot_20161228-202706_zps0vhcsfwl_edit_1482953298939_zpsa9kxdr4r.jpeg

Btw I love the hair that you got in your gold box! Never see them!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    I got these:

348207E2-8C06-4893-BD96-E6C516B08F9D_zpsctpic8pw.jpg

At least I got all clothes and some black and gold gift box items, so I'm happy, and even if you don't love the tb items at least you won't pick them again and it leaves other options right? :)
    Hey Lucy I really like the first (I think is a tb?) black dress! I'd like to see it on doll cause I never see it this too!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: Β»
    Hey Lucy I really like the first (I think is a tb?) black dress! I'd like to see it on doll cause I never see it this too!

Hey Sil! (Do you prefer us to call you Sil or another name let me know if so :)) Sorry I took these in the wardrobe because I'm wearing some things I don't own lol. I hope this is the one you meant:

9F9EB799-A07B-409C-8709-5BAE9EA6BC58_zps2repcxxu.jpg

It seems like you can't wear necklaces with it at the moment because they overlap I guess it's a glitch. I think there are a few wardrobe glitches I'm sure they're working on them though.
  • Options
    Hey Sil! (Do you prefer us to call you Sil or another name let me know if so :)) Sorry I took these in the wardrobe because I'm wearing some things I don't own lol. I hope this is the one you meant:

9F9EB799-A07B-409C-8709-5BAE9EA6BC58_zps2repcxxu.jpg

It seems like you can't wear necklaces with it at the moment because they overlap I guess it's a glitch. I think there are a few wardrobe glitches I'm sure they're working on them though.

Thank you so much Lucy, yes that was the dress I was meaning! Don't worry Sil is perfect, it's actually a diminutive of my name!
    It's a pity that with it (for now) is impossible to wear necklaces, but I'm sure that when Glu's staff see your post we'll fix that.
    Your doll is so beautiful and the dress looks perfect on her!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: Β»
    Thank you so much Lucy, yes that was the dress I was meaning! Don't worry Sil is perfect, it's actually a diminutive of my name!
    It's a pity that with it (for now) is impossible to wear necklaces, but I'm sure that when Glu's staff see your post we'll fix that.
    Your doll is so beautiful and the dress looks perfect on her!

Thank you! I hope you get some gift box items you like this event :)
  • Options
    I guess it's my lucky week happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gifThank you GLU Thank you GLU Thank you GLU✨

Well I got 2500 ka$h in my 1st box...

MY 2ND BOX
    (This palette is the most decent so farβ€”no ka$h, no energy; I hope GLU continues to do thisβ€”having those energy and kash removed.❀)
    2a4uhf.jpg

MY 3RD BOX β€” WHAAAT TWO HAIRSTYLES IN A ROW. PINCH ME
    oczzq.jpg

osqr1t.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    1st box those teal looking shoes in the giftboxes, not bad
    2nd box energy
    3rd box the gift box boots, nice!

4th box upcoming
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow congrats on all the great items!!!

I was not so lucky...
    1st box - Kash
    2nd box - Energy
    3rd box - partnership tile
    4th box - not so cute bracelet

But hey it is good to have the bad box-picking Mojo out of the way before the NYE event starts!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________