Options

Some iOS friends not changing clothes?

13Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What? are we connected via gc or fb? I know they're trying to fix this, but there is absolutely NO Reason for me to go violet. You mean like the star next to my name? Does it still show rank? Any chance you can screenshot it for us? And what am I wearing? Usually a stone star like that means it puts you in basic clothes. I'm about to cry over here.

For example - This doll recently went purple, and looks like this now.

File_Feb_04_1_02_40_PM.png

I assumed the person stopped playing or something. But I am very much here. Can someone check and see if I'm dead or alive? This is a screenshot for emilyalways's star and doll dressed very basic. Help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haloghenhaloghen Registered Users 24 Posts
    Here's the photo Koko, we're connected via GC. You became like this after the valentines update AFAIK

gWOnrI.png
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, I was asked if there has been any change, I confirmed NO. we're still frozen, I added that I thought I noticed people freezing since the iOS jump from 9 to 10. Of course, they have their own way of researching. I think as time goes by more people are either freezing according to their friends, or notice their friends freezing. I'm going to start a companion thread, Just a listing, like the petition for the 4K Gift box, where players can just list their name to show their affected. I'll put the link up here after I start it. We can talk about it here, but just list our forum names to show it's more than a handful.

Ok, if you have frozen friends, or you are frozen to others, please sign in here.

And Halogen, We have to add each other to FB. I'll pm you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary