Options

Monday Morning Musings: 2/7/17 Will there be a Midweek this week?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Agreed. I don't even participate in mid week events because my game only offers a kstar at the end of it, because I have all the throwback items they're offering. I'm still missing soooooo many things though so I hope the game finally starts offering those items soon.

Some of you may know that my game was frozen throughout January.... Most upsetting and frustrating. Thankfully updating my game fixed it! I gifted a few of you some lovely Valentine's Day items, unfortunately there's an issue with my friends list and a lot of people are still missing, hopefully that gets fixed too.

Yesterday I checked you were still in my game in that lovely peach and feathered gown. Today...no where to be found. Did you remove all your GC contacts? I don't know if that will help me, My star is going purple stone to some players. frozen in appearance to others. very depressing but I have faith in glu. They'll fix it. I'm a patient person.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Zee added you, and suggested friends, all from here 99% sure all are android Hope that helps. I suggested my other Android kokonut game too. :)

Aww, loves it!! I'll send requests to everyone. Thanks Koko :D
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Yesterday I checked you were still in my game in that lovely peach and feathered gown. Today...no where to be found. Did you remove all your GC contacts? I don't know if that will help me, My star is going purple stone to some players. frozen in appearance to others. very depressing but I have faith in glu. They'll fix it. I'm a patient person.
    I haven't removed any GC contacts! There's definitely something wrong with my game, the update fixed my freezing issue which is IMO the most important thing, since it made my game literally unplayable, but not only are a lot of my GC friends missing, ALL my NPC contacts are gone. Literally every one. Very strange but, like I said, if that's what it takes in order for my game to be playable I'll take it.

For what it's worth you show up in my friends list but as a "basic *****" haha, purple star, white shirt, default hair. You were actually the first person I gifted a VDay box to - as a thank you for being a great mod and being so nice and helpful - please tell me you received it!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I think I'll be joining those sitting this one out. I always find it difficult to reach the throwback box and throwing parties means that I stop doing storyline gigs for a few days. So I might get on with those. I'm currently trying to decide whether to trigger a comeback or wait until I've finished all the storylines and do it then.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    I haven't removed any GC contacts! There's definitely something wrong with my game, the update fixed my freezing issue which is IMO the most important thing, since it made my game literally unplayable, but not only are a lot of my GC friends missing, ALL my NPC contacts are gone. Literally every one. Very strange but, like I said, if that's what it takes in order for my game to be playable I'll take it.

For what it's worth you show up in my friends list but as a "basic *****" haha, purple star, white shirt, default hair. You were actually the first person I gifted a VDay box to - as a thank you for being a great mod and being so nice and helpful - please tell me you received it!

Well, I've looked all over, you're gone. Now, for those who really care, they've been adding me to fb, and I to them. Because then they not only have the pleasure of my low rent thot who obviously sold her clothes for the 'magic purple star' made out of stone. I had such hopes for her. SHe was the Apple of my eye. lol. Plus, by adding me to facebook you get an additional koko, this one frozen forever in a hodgepodge of Lieber bag and the Huntsmen. Well, not forever frozen just until glu detangles this mess. I swear, i think Apple is taking a page out of the Google playbook - take a system that works perfectly.....hand it over to FB and freeze your butt off.

The same exact freakin thing happened with Google decided to mess with the circles in Google+. We were all seeing each other as we were, changing multiple times a day. Then they changed for privacy issues. It's simple, you don't like the privacy, you insulate yourself or to move along. But now. So the Androids were frozen for 5 months. They get fixed and now Apple kills GC.

And what ticks me off about it, it looks like it's glu when my first friends froze before the 6.2 update. They froze when Apple updated from 9 and killed GC. right after that, friends started freezing. Oddly, it was someone I thought could be done with me, so I wasn't surprised when they stopped changing. So, I'll pm you wolfie.

Time to grind. :)

P.S. Please get a refund of sorts doll. Koko the ApplePrincess got no gifts. :( But knowing you tried makes me happy. Thought that counts is real. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Alright just opened my first box.... got kash.
    I hope this trend doesn't stick. Fingers crossed!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm at home with the flu (well I'm actually at work, but am going home now with the flu) so I have all the time in the world to tap for the midweek event.
    I just opened my first box and got K-stars, woohoo!

Oh no, ldavis1636, hope your next boxes will be awesome!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    TY LindaVB!! I hope you feel better, the flu is always awful.
    Congrats on the k-stars, they're pretty much the only reason why I do the mid week events now, since I usually lose steam before the throwback box. But the hope of stars keeps me going!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts

Wolf, You're not on my contact list either, and we were playing on GC together since probably the beginning. I don't usually post here, just lurk, but I play the game daily.

And Koko is the same basic outfit with purple star and ??? as her rank. Some of my other friends I'm able to see their outfits change, so I know it's working.

I hope they're able to fix the issue you're having, but I miss both you and Koko in my game.
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm sorry to see so many people are freezing in each other's games! Kalinda forgot to mention that there is a SMC for this midweek and it's quite cute. I'll see if I have enough to purchase a google card by the end of the event. :D

qAEidL3.png
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm sorry to see so many people are freezing in each other's games! Kalinda forgot to mention that there is a SMC for this midweek and it's quite cute. I'll see if I have enough to purchase a google card by the end of the event. :D

qAEidL3.png

Oh $13.99 is that CAD?? Excluding tax?? It's more expensive ng konti. It's 498php here. ~_~ still expensive huhu
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got 30 energy in my first box :( I'm going to try for the second box and depending on what I get I'll either quit and focus on storylines or go for the gold. It wouldn't be bad if we got better prizes in our black boxes but for the amount of work you have to put into party events it's frustrating.
  • Options
    Funny story.....did a party, gathered about 30 energy and started a 2nd party. Midway through my 2nd party I got the first reward. Know what it was? ENERGY - to finish the party that earned the reward. Smdh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kalinda forgot to mention that there is a SMC for this midweek and it's quite cute. I'll see if I have enough to purchase a google card by the end of the event. :D

qAEidL3.png

Thank you, Ladouce, for posting this, I can post it in the Encyclopedia thread! ! I already own that SMC so it did not show up for me.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I love seeing these repeat smc deals. Sooner or later, the one I missed will be offered. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey, Syndra! yeah it's $13.99 canadian without tax but with it will become $15.81 that's why I learned my mistake in the past and have to be careful not to purchase the $15 Google Play card. I come to the disappointment of not being able to purchase it with 81 cents short.

No problem, Linda! :)
  • Options
    For me at least, the Android games pay no sales tax, just the iOS. I found that out the hard way too Ladouce.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    For me at least, the Android games pay no sales tax, just the iOS. I found that out the hard way too Ladouce.

I don't pay sales tax for Android either.
    I love seeing these repeat smc deals. Sooner or later, the one I missed will be offered. ;)

Which one are you missing? I usually only get them if I like them. I usually only get them if they come with a hairstyle I like :p
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Wolf, You're not on my contact list either, and we were playing on GC together since probably the beginning. I don't usually post here, just lurk, but I play the game daily.

And Koko is the same basic outfit with purple star and ??? as her rank. Some of my other friends I'm able to see their outfits change, so I know it's working.

I hope they're able to fix the issue you're having, but I miss both you and Koko in my game.
    Thank you for letting me know dear! You still show up in my game, looking fabulous as always, I always love seeing how you're styled! Hopefully this glitch gets fixed, and koko's too, the most fun part of the game is seeing your friends and their outfits :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    I was sick the week of the silver Birthday dress I think, I had no funds in the accounts yet and couldn't get out. And sticking to my no paper trail....lol I missed it. Some I didn't buy for all 3 games, and I may have missed some early early ones. Oddly enough I wasn't spending money on the game till my friends could see me in my current clothes. I had a hard time connecting with people. I'd add them but they'd never show up. I've come full circle.
    Here I am, friends can't see me, my doll looks like a basic basic doll, or she's stuck in a Huntsmen dress with a lieber bag and Palm Springs hair. So the frozen one is a mess.....but I'm still spending money because I'm sure glu will fix it.. And I swear it's because of iOS ****canning GC.

Meanwhile I'm happily tapping away, ironically earning prizes of energy so I can do more parties to earn more prizes of......energy. Hey this place needs a little Bruno Mars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Within of myself I was wishing that Glu would lower the event points as last week, but then I saw the second box asks for 150 points *sigh*, got kash in my first box by the way.

Oh Linda, I'm sorry, I had no idea when we talked this morning, wishing you a quick recover.

Andrzej finally you did a facebook! Welcome to my game! Now I'll be forever jelly of your fab ponytail while the GluGods doesn't release it on a throwback at the store.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    We're all very ho-hum about this midweek, aren't we?

I think Glu needs to add more box items so we have better chances of getting something fun in our boxes. And maybe reconfigure how the palettes are presented. Like if you are missing black/gold items then those should show up and the other prizes be fillers until you get everything. It's annoying that I have hardly any gold box items yet they never show up when I open a gold box. I wouldn't even mind the cash/energy so much if I could at least see that I have a chance of winning something.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh Linda, I'm sorry, I had no idea when we talked this morning, wishing you a quick recover.
    Thank you, sweetie, slept a lot today, so I'm feeling a little better now!

So I looked up the Throwback items I'm still missing and it's 22 (11 hairstyles, 5 pieces of clothing, 5 pieces of accessoiries and Nai's fangs)!! So I'm almost there!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I decided to blow off the midweek this time, and just purchase a couple of throwback boxes to open. And I won a hairstyle! The first one I have won in a throwback box. It is the big wavy one from last year sometime, I think it came with the greenish long robe/coatdress thing and the gold heels. I have always LOVED that hairstyle and regretted that I missed it. Maybe this means I have gotten a lot of the throwback items and hairstyles are going to start showing up more.
  • Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome. Woo Hoo. I think I know the one you mean. Jessica Rabbit?

Linda this is for you...........

54f4a5bf1042a_chicken_noodle_soup_recipe.jpg

Plenty of liquids......nice chicken soup....plenty of rest, but do NOT do to much just because you start to feel a little better. You are still compromised. Feel Better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The weekend is only a few days away and that means you can start brainstorming cute outfits & locations for dates! Trust me, you're gonna love the prizes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    We're all very ho-hum about this midweek, aren't we?

I think Glu needs to add more box items so we have better chances of getting something fun in our boxes. And maybe reconfigure how the palettes are presented. Like if you are missing black/gold items then those should show up and the other prizes be fillers until you get everything. It's annoying that I have hardly any gold box items yet they never show up when I open a gold box. I wouldn't even mind the cash/energy so much if I could at least see that I have a chance of winning something.

Yeah, each week I care less and less about trying to get 600 points for blah boxes. The weekend events are great but the midweeks need some new excitement.
  • Options
    Linda this is for you...........

54f4a5bf1042a_chicken_noodle_soup_recipe.jpg

Plenty of liquids......nice chicken soup....plenty of rest, but do NOT do to much just because you start to feel a little better. You are still compromised. Feel Better.

Aw Thank you, Koko! Yeah I was trying to fold laundry when my husband kicked me back to bed! So that is where I am staying now, tomorrow is a new day, hope I will feel a bit better again then.
    The weekend is only a few days away and that means you can start brainstorming cute outfits & locations for dates! Trust me, you're gonna love the prizes.
    Ooooh Kalinda, how you tease us!! Can't wait!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I was able to avoid the energy but I wouldn't mind if I got the K-Stars.Screenshot_20170207-093844_zpsrrvgduam.png
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I was able to avoid the energy but I wouldn't mind if I got the K-Stars.Screenshot_20170207-093844_zpsrrvgduam.png

Which box was this? There are so many items!

I ended up grinding as I wasn't feeling well either and ended up just hanging out on the couch, and both black boxes contained zero items only energy, Kash and KStars :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS