Options

Weekend Event 3/3/2017 ~ 5Star Prof. W/an Ad Campaign

13Next

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Well I'm kinda annoyed now. When I saw the the weekend storyline was about cosmetics, I assumed this would be the big lipstick reveal too :confused: So the lipstick reveal was supposed to be in February, I wonder what happened to this :confused::confused:

Yeah... I just finished the storyline and no lipstick? wth?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Yah, just finished. In case anyone is wondering, I chose to do the big crowd advertising and then paid 500 to host my apology party at Panino. I got 1 k star and a bunch of bonus points. No clue how many cause I was not paying attention.

Maybe I made the wrong choice, but only advertising to wealthy people rubs me the wrong way! LOL.

In order to get the maximum bonus points (50 pts), if you chose to advertise to rich people, you should do the last gig, apology tour, at Panino. If you chose to advertise to big crowd, do the apology tour at the Brew Palms. Otherwise you would only get 30 bonus points. I don't know if we still get 1 KStar at the Brew Palms (without paying $500 Kash) though.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    beefcakesbeefcakes Registered Users 25 Posts
    Getting a little bit annoyed with the mens options. The earnable pants and box pants are the same aside from a slight color differentiation and pant holes. The hair is nearly identical to last week's. I understand they have to do repeats, but do alterations of items we don't already have many options for.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Yeah... I just finished the storyline and no lipstick? wth?

See, all the packages were delivered, and when everyone opened their lipstick boxes they were empty. You know, just like a Kylie lip kit. No. Lipstick.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    In order to get the maximum bonus points (50 pts), if you chose to advertise to rich people, you should do the last gig, apology tour, at Panino. If you chose to advertise to big crowd, do the apology tour at the Brew Palms. Otherwise you would only get 30 bonus points. I don't know if we still get 1 KStar at the Brew Palms (without paying $500 Kash) though.

Thanks for the tip! :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    My boxes:

osSvzLf.png

ppLeIPt.png
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I did both and I'm pretty sure I only got a KStar for the rich people/Panino not for large crowd/Brew Palms
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip! :)

You're very welcome. :)
    Lii wrote: »
    I did both and I'm pretty sure I only got a KStar for the rich people/Panino not for large crowd/Brew Palms

Thanks for the info. My one game chose rich people and the other chose big crowd, but they both paid $500 for the apology tour at Panino and both got 1 Kstar. It's just the one chose big crowd only got 30 bonus points instead of the maximum 50 points. So I guess, if you don't care about the event points, pay $500 Kash in return for 1 KStar then. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_omdbp45hvg1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

Ended up going to Cirque Du Soleil with my family yesterday & that took up a LOT of time so it's great that I didn't want the hair LMAO

Lii wrote: »

I did large crowd/panino and I think I got a kstar
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats