Options

Monday's Here, 3/7/17 Midweek Happening?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
What do you do, when the weekend hangs heavy on last week's calendar page?
Can't quite pull it together and get the groove for a bright shiny new week.
I've got the cure. If it's not a hangover.....turn this up and dance doll dance.
Dance around the room
Throw a few air punches
and Feel awesome.

I know I say this every Monday,
But my hearts beating heavy with excitement.
What will this week bring?
Will it be a Rockem Sockem midweek?

rockemani.gif

Will we be sitting around waiting for the usual midweek, or will glu be like the guy in the plaid shirt?
Surprising the heck out of us?

Anyway it plays out........every midweek spent here with you makes my head explode with Anticipation.
t3f_Dj6s.gif

If our midweek is the norm ----Yay it's a midweek with a TB prize at the end.
if it's different.......well then it's a special snowflake of a midweek surprise.

(and I think if we're really nice, Kalinda might share spoilers with us.)

So, heads exploding, pink fluff all over.....you know what that means?

MidWeek Event Anticipation Thread is open!

oh, and can we guess what it might be?
Do you see another VIP (I want to buy the Art Galery in the rest of my games)?
Could it be dating (those dating gifts are looking pretty good about now)?
What about Parties? Or Professional....or or....
hey, you don't want my head to explode again do you?

of course not. so let's kick open the Midori Bar....
You don't need to drink it....just hold it for a pop of color.

image.jpg

Or.....don't even think it, don't even think it,
but we're not always guaranteed to have a midweek.
And if that's the case....we'll just party in the thread even harder.

:)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Certainly wishing we do! It's a great way of making K-Stars! I really hope it's a professional weekend so we can earn lots of cash along the way!
  • Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Well, I would assume it's a 5-Star Professional Throwback Event, but I'm kinda hoping for a SYS. Glu had us vote on lipstick colors back in January, was it? And they said they would unveil the new color in February which never happened. During the weekend event it sounded like we were getting a new lipstick color, but still nothing was revealed. Maybe the midweek event will be a continuation of that storyline? So, I'm hoping it's a SYS as that would make more sense to me.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I wish they would keep the points the same (600), but give us Monday - Thursday to complete the midweek events. I feel the extra day would really help, since we all have work, school, and/or other commitments during the week that make these events TOO difficult.
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional)!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks for the info Kalinda :3
    I wish they would keep the points the same (600), but give us Monday - Thursday to complete the midweek events. I feel the extra day would really help, since we all have work, school, and/or other commitments during the week that make these events TOO difficult.

Yeah, I agree with an extra day, especially since there isn't a point bonus with each box like on the weekends.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! I really prefer the throwback events for midweek as I don't feel as though I'm missing out too much when I can't complete it (which I never can for midweeks). It's an opportunity for a few free stars and I might buy a throwback box if I'm feeling lucky.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Thanks Kalinda. Let's get ready for tapping! We dan all jeet here at 4:30 or so in the morning, and hit the game at 5. :)

Hydrate tonight it's good for your skin and it's a silent alarm. :-)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks for the info Kalinda :3

Yeah, I agree with an extra day, especially since there isn't a point bonus with each box like on the weekends.

And I agree with you both :) Luckily I have my own office but if not it would be much harder to play the game at work. I can't even imagine if I was still in school.

I'm glad it's back to a gig midweek. I only got to the second box in both last midweek and the weekend event. I started playing another game which of course is new and exciting and KKH has sort of fallen to the wayside. Maybe I just need a good TB box to feel excited again.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    And I agree with you both :) Luckily I have my own office but if not it would be much harder to play the game at work. I can't even imagine if I was still in school.

About that playing at work thing. I work in a big office with a lot of people, but I used to have a desk by the wall, so if I angled my chair a bit and held the phone in front of me (instead of laying it on the table) I could get some KKH "work" done discreetly lol. Those days are over, I now have a desk between two of my co-workers, and I also switched to playing on my tablet instead of my phone. So nowadays I actually get some real work done :D But I do kinda miss that furious tapping in between customer calls :D
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I'm definitely not gonna grind this week for just one tb box since I grinded this weekend so much... I just wish that Glu would bring back 4 Throwback boxes instead of 1 because I never make it to the last one and I don't want to spend my stars (I'm saving them for VIP event), so yeah... It just feels like the game would be PERFECT if they would bring them back..
  • Options
    I'd be very happy if they brought back the two throwback followed by a new outfit the SYS show your style I loved them at first related to him but aren't they really looking good now you Betcha. ;). But it caters to everyone's own schedule. You do what you can.

Forgive my my lack of punctuation. But I'm doing one finger on a tablet. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I don't think they'll ever bring back the 4 throwback. A compromise would be cool: black box, gold box, then 2 throwbacks. Or black, gold, throwback, and an event item/k-stars :eek:
  • Options
    Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    It's a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional)!
    yay
    omg thank you so much kalinda im excited
  • Options
    RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Hi everyone! I love in Florida usa, And I'm wondering if anyone knows what time this event will start here in Florida usa? I'd really appreciate it! πŸ˜€
  • Options
    RI've hippie, it's starts at 5 a.m. eastern. That is your time zone, so see you s little before 5 am . It's always fun to see who is here for the event start. If you don't want to set an alarm and you'll be sleeping, drink plenty of water at bedtime. Enough to get you up for a 5ca.m, start. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RiverHippieRiverHippie Registered Users 96 Posts
    Oh THANK YOU!
    I'll jot this time down !πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–
    Your the greatest KoKo.πŸ˜„
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I have suddenly got my daily giftbox back :D finally!!! Just to throw in a little positive thing in here! Thanks glu:rolleyes:
    Player since day 1 🀩 iOS πŸ‡³πŸ‡΄

πŸ“’ ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: Β»
    I have suddenly got my daily giftbox back :D finally!!! Just to throw in a little positive thing in here! Thanks glu:rolleyes:

What happened to your daily giftbox, Katinkae? Why was it removed??? :eek:
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I don't grind for TB boxes as a rule but with professional events, there's also the bonus of earning a lot of cash at the same time so I might make an effort this week. But I very much agree that we should have an extra day, more TB boxes and a lower number of points needed to finish the event. The way midweek events are being run now makes absolutely no sense without the bonus points from event items.
    Iolanthe Β· level 35 Β· A+++
  • Options
    Thinkthistle, I'm not sure we're getting stars with this event. I thought we'd grind for event points, that earn boxes for prizes. I could be wrong, but I think we're not earning stars. anyone else?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Thinkthistle, I'm not sure we're getting stars with this event. I thought we'd grind for event points, that earn boxes for prizes. I could be wrong, but I think we're not earning stars. anyone else?
    Sorry, I'm rereading my comment and maybe I'm not seeing something, but I don't see where I mentioned stars?
    Iolanthe Β· level 35 Β· A+++
  • Options
    Ahh, you're so right. someone else mentioned it a little earlier on, & I mistook her comment for yours.
    I guess I saw stars where you typed cash. And when you see Stars...time to go to bed. Which I did. In fact, look at the time. This player woke up at 4 something....said 5 more minutes. Foamy wasn't there to make me get up, so I slept till 7. I feel refreshed, and I'm reading the screen correctly. ;)

Sorry Amelia - this Professional doesn't include Stars for 5 Star gigs, you just get event points.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I guess everyone fell back asleep. Ahh, they're just off grinding.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I don't grind for TB boxes as a rule but with professional events, there's also the bonus of earning a lot of cash at the same time so I might make an effort this week. But I very much agree that we should have an extra day, more TB boxes and a lower number of points needed to finish the event. The way midweek events are being run now makes absolutely no sense without the bonus points from event items.

I feel the same way about the amount of points and the absence of bonus! It's like an old event.

I - fortunately or unfortunately - am OBSESSED. So, to me, having a goal - like an event - and not accomplishing it is absolutely unacceptable. No matter what it takes! Pros are my absolutely FAVE because of the money $$$$! <3
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I - fortunately or unfortunately - am OBSESSED. So, to me, having a goal - like an event - and not accomplishing it is absolutely unacceptable. No matter what it takes! Pros are my absolutely FAVE because of the money $$$$! <3

Hahaha, I swear while reading this, thought it was written by me!

I refuse to let 'them' win!

I'm glad it is a professional one this time, helps to increase my reality show viewers:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    My first box was a stinker. I much prefer professional midweeks. They are still a lot of work to complete but they are the easiest compared to dating and parties. It's such a morale booster when your points go up fast and you aren't crunched for time.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Pre-spoiler time! You're all going to love the hairstyles we're introducing this weekend. Some of the female items have been featured on our social media channels.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Hmm. I wonder if it's the pinned up-do from the Dublin banner? I love that one! Or are we finally getting milk maid? :p
  • Options
    ok, excuse me while I go check here:
    Stay connected to the game by following the verified KKH social media channels that are managed by Glu:

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame
    Twitter https://twitter.com/KKHOfficial
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kkhofficial

If you have technical questions, please send a message to a moderator or contact support.

Oh oh oh, I know what I'm hoping for....and again.....HairstyleS. I love hair. Short with an edge is fine....but long, beautiful hair. They cover a myriad of necklace malfunctions! And....forehead too big...cover it up with bangs. I've seen some memorable hairstyles...I wonder how they'd transfer to Kim's game.

oh, did I forget to mention.......Hairstyles this Weekend! Thank you Kalinda. this is just the juicy little hint we need to get us through as we grind for cash and prizes!

Happy Happy Happy MidWeek Everybody, now lets grab some of those head shots. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Pre-spoiler time! You're all going to love the hairstyles we're introducing this weekend. Some of the female items have been featured on our social media channels.

Kalinda
    , thanks for the pre-spoiler! I just went through the social media and all I found that was pretty recent that I haven't seen in game yet are these. I don't want to seem like a broken record but any news on the February reveal lipstick poll?
    aHlBAem.jpg