Options

Weekend Event 3/24/2017 Welcome Spring

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
WDYT.jpg

Come close, we don't want to wake the others.
But what do you think this weekend will be?
Will we be grinding,
will camera's roll?
Let's win all the items
let's make that our goal.
A silver shoe
a Golden ring
the prizes this week
could be Anything.

wierd_questions8.jpg

I don't think Dating, because well we're still dating now. Could it be a VIP? I have an art studio to buy, my dolls need more culture. Could it be professional? Maybe a Keep the Cameras rolling.....we haven't seen
Who Wore It Better in a while.

Here's what we know........silver shoes. And more hair.
Now Silver shoes excite me, because they say it's going to be a special outfit.
What will we work for?
How will we toil?
I've got no feelings about this one, so if you're really just guessing tell us what do you think.
here's some music to get you up....this is a tune that will roll around in your head all day.
In another version, you get shirtless Dave Navarro playing along, but the audio isn't as good.It'll be you and me up in the trees and the forest will give us the answers......................
Anyway, it's spring now, let's get psyched for another season of fun, frolic and prizes.

Speaking of prizes, maybe if we're real good.
Kalinda will pop in with Spoilers.....showing us not only what we're playing for.........
But how we'll get those pretty prizes.

polite chants and begging encouraged we just don't want to seem entitled, demanding or grabby.

I know what you want, so let's just do this.

Threads open.

cute_chick_hatching.gif

Oh, and Kalinda said nothing about a gold ring, but I tossed it into the poem for....poetic license. lol
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Okay, so I'm leaning towards a VIP right now. Although, I'd much prefer a Keep The Cameras Rolling event after spending 20k on this dating event, lol.
    KoKo, you mentioned Who Wore It Best, I think Glu got rid of it since it did so poorly the first and second time they brought it back. Hopefully, that event is done for good.
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Would love a VIP!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Can't believe that we're already here again! Time flies and I can cope with it!

Huh, VIP please!
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I love your rhyme, Koko!

I would love a VIP! I have two pets and an art studio to buy and furnish. And in my closet there is a pair of burgundy boots, a pink dress and a pink choker that have been screaming at me for weeks 'buy me buy buy me!!'.

ETA: Love that Kalinda gave us mini spoiler already! I'm dying for a new pair of silver shoes. And HAIR!!! Can't wait to see!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    As promised, we have some new hairstyles, blazers and sparkly silver shoes. I NEED to get my hands on that SMC because I don't know how I've gone this long without that hairstyle. What's on your list this VIP weekend?

Mar_24_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_24_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Mar_24_Female_Rerun_Exclusive_Pack_16_IAP.jpg

Mar_24_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_24_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers!! Definitely going to chase GB hair!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Why do they keep putting out the most plain clothes during VIPs? I'm not going to spend KStars on that....
    The gift box items aren't my cup of tea either and don't we already have hair that looks pretty much the same?
    Sorry to be so negative but I'm really not feeling the game lately :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    I'm loving the clothes. I think I like the earner top better than a lot of you. I really see that top with some skirts, other pants. Gift box......gotta chase the shoes. I do love long hair....but those silver shoes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay, VIP! I'm ready to spend and earn back k-stars:o, though I'm not feeling the earnables...again!
    Lii wrote: ยป
    Why do they keep putting out the most plain clothes during VIPs? I'm not going to spend KStars on that....
    The gift box items aren't my cup of tea either and don't we already have hair that looks pretty much the same? Sorry to be so negative but I'm really not feeling the game lately :(

I relate to that, think it's because of this current version, everything is so vanilla! I mean where are the bold and fun stuff?!

However girls' box hair is amazing IMO, just look to the amount of details they putted on it!

Wish guys get someday a hair like this, now THAT would be bold and fun.

Can't wait to the next update, maybe things will taste more chocolate this time since Easter is coming. Vats is current without any goals, I even dressed him up on a Vacation mood today lol.

Thanks Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!
  • Options
    Chocolate? What about Strawberry? or ......Mango. Easter ........turkey or ham? Ham means lasagne on the side, turkey is just turkey. glorious turkey. But......Vip myself through this weekend....off to make lists of what I want. heh heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I think I'm going to chase every gift box items! I love love love everything, the hair is my favourite!
    I'll consider to buy the SMC, I only like the boots and the dress, but I'll see :)
    Not feeling the earnables at all either
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    I love your enthusiasm I'm going to be chasing gift boxes as well I have to have the silver shoes and that hair not to mention the top and the pants oh all right I want it all up what can I say? See what you did there? You got me Gift Box Crazy. Even worse...you just blew a song parody into my brain. I have to go write "Gift Box Crazy" to the tune of cat scratch fever? Is that a song? Lol

and the weekend hasn't even started yet!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda!

There's definitely stuff I've been waiting to buy so I'm happy it's a VIP. I'll definitely go as far as the jeans-- that cell phone in the pocket is such a cute touch! But I'm not sure yet if I need the top, too. I like all of the items in the gift boxes-- I wonder what I'll get in my free box! Not sure yet if I'll chase anything, since I want to be sure I buy the art gallery in Venice, plus some other stuff...
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.ย 
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    A VIP event is a surefire sign that an update is coming up. We always get a VIP event just before an update to make us spend all of our k-stars...

Oh well I'm gonna get all of the earnables anyways. Glu just when I thought I was out, you pull me back in.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I think that I'll be saving my kstars this weekend because I don't like none of the earn ablesโ˜บ. I hate when the earnables looks kinda similar to the outfits inside of our wardrobe :confused:.

I'm disappointed that there's no earnable hair for this week's event. Is it me or does the gift box hair looks strikingly similar to an exclusive hair from a previous event?

Edit: I've founded that gift box blond ombrรฉ hairstyle from the encyclopedia thread. I knew that my eyes wasn't playing tricks with me hehe :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    And, if you're like me....time for a trip to the gift card store. Between the VIP, and the SMC I know I'm not the only one who needs to stock up on stars and cash for the smc. But you're right...they make it so hard for us to stop spending. We love the game. We dream about the game. We're hooked. Anyone need a ride to the card store? Darn, might have to buy groceries too. Oh well. :p
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Slightly heartbroken over the dreads but I'll just hope for luck in a subsequent throwback box and grind this weekend I guess LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Oh look the only SMC I ever bought!

Too bad I won't get the jeans with the phone sticking out, I'm out of the KStars. I hope to buy a couple of giftboxes tho.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    VIPs are nice with the Kstar for gigs. I can always use more kash that I've spent on dates.

May go up to the jeans simply because I need to buy Chev in Toronto and the art gallery (it can be furnished next time since I don't have the kash) but probably not the shirt. Will have to wait to see the gb hair to see if I like it on my doll, but I do love those shoes
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    As promised, we have some new hairstyles, blazers and sparkly silver shoes. I NEED to get my hands on that SMC because I don't know how I've gone this long without that hairstyle. What's on your list this VIP weekend?

Mar_24_Female_Rerun_Exclusive_Pack_16_IAP.jpg

Mar_24_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_24_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Yay thank you kalinda for the spoilers omg a phone on the pocket do we get to use it?
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    TBH, I've been looking forward to dropping a bunch of kstars during a VIP weekend (I finally got the Toronto storyline) but not for those earnables. I like the gift box stuff but not enough to chase any of them. I might get the "free" box and then buy one extra. But no matter what, VIP events are never truly disappointing because of the opportunity to earn kstars, so thanks for that.
    Iolanthe ยท level 35 ยท A+++
  • Options
    I have 2 Art Studios to buy, so those will be a quick buy to the free giftbox. I haven't decided what the 3rd games quick trip to the free box will be. I know I'm buying things from the Featured tab in the wardrobe. A quick 'new' sections for easy picking. Everyone gets one big thing. ok, another business. I'm not buying the gym. I have all the SoChic's, I don't have Chevier Toronto, and I don't have the restaurant. Anyone want to run down the features and details of those? I can't be the only one thinking of being more entrepreneurial. *wink
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG is that a phone in one of the pockets of the earnable pants??? Please tell me it is!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Ugh, the gift box items for the girls are stunning. Too bad I don't have enough Kstars to chase anything this time. I need 160 Kstars to buy a new hair color. That's my plan!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    TBH, I've been looking forward to dropping a bunch of kstars during a VIP weekend (I finally got the Toronto storyline) but not for those earnables. I like the gift box stuff but not enough to chase any of them. I might get the "free" box and then buy one extra. But no matter what, VIP events are never truly disappointing because of the opportunity to earn kstars, so thanks for that.

+1

What even are those glasses? I need to outfit Chevier but I think I'll wait until next VIP
  • Options
    I always like things more when I see them live in my games. I'm getting up (hopefully) because well, I love the excitement of waiting for the event to start, the banners announcing the prizes, the tasks, then I start playing. ;) So hydrate tonight, wake up before the event, then I make coffee and get ready.......and boom. 5 a.m. And it's like Pavlov ringing the bell.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Honestly, the GB items are soooo gorgeous โ™ก and I really really want to chase everything but the earnable items. Oh dear. It's kinda ironic because it's a VIP event but the earnable items are NOT VIPish AT ALL. It makes me wanna think twice before splurging on some items.
    No one wants to spend 600 k-stars to get that basic black top. Meh

It's really a good strategy(for GLU) that they made those basic items earnable because some people want to chase those GB items(meaning they're gonna spend a lot of k-stars FOR buying gift boxes to get those GB items)

But IF GLU makes the green top & pants, hairstyle and silver shoes earnable items then people wouldn't be splurging on gift boxes(glasses, basic black top and jeans) only, thus, they'll be able to just spend k-stars to buy items they REALLY like in the closet.

Anywaaaay
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    $13.99 for an SMC that's both pedestrian and oh, yay, has yet another pair of those nasty boots. Common and...only a $ucker would pay $13.99. I wouldn't even pay $9.99 for that outfit. Which is how much it should cost. You know that's no lie.

Every VIP there's things I'm ready to buy, and every VIP there's such cr-ppy stuff that I don't buy things for fear of getting the earnables. You know, weak, ugly, wholly undesirable earnables are no incentive for star-spending. So I figure ok, next time. And next time, and next time, and yet again...next time. I have as many ripped jeans in my own closet as I have in my KKH wardrobe already. I don't have to have these. The black top's cute, but ripped jeans that I always in fact adore, and the black top--really?? Spend 500 stars for that?? You need to start giving VIP earnables more worth the stars; this is ridiculous. Think about it, dolls. So in an attempt to get two nice enough items I'd have to get past those hellacious glasses--like, hello 1960s oldsters! And if I open gb's, as I am wont to do, if not for point events then because I do want the gb outfit, I'm gonna end up with those godforsaken specs. I don't play VIPs for the stars; it's boring to me, though I know there are people who depend on them. But for myself, it's another lost KKH weekend, which by the same token makes it a better, more fun and productive weekend for me. But still, ughhhhhh*.

*not reread for spelling or sense.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    OMG is that a phone in one of the pockets of the earnable pants??? Please tell me it is!!!

I think that is indeed a phone. But everything's so badly bitmapped it's hard to tell how things are supposed to look. Like, is the pay so cheap that only people with absolutely no experience at all will take a job a Glu? I paid real money for an SMC last month and the dress is so badly ragged it just pi$$es me off. NO games look like this, NONE. It's embarrassing.
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Not diggin' the earnables and honestly, I'm kind of glad because I need to save my k-stars for the update anyways.