Options

Message Kim on Facebook Messenger & Kik!

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Is anyone els finished with their 3rd call from Kim? The one with inviting Misty to a Gala... all I got was an 8 hour gig and nothing els special is that about right? Unless I missed something in the storyline from last night because Kim made me wait for 2 hours and stay up till 1 am for a response. lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    One game did the 2nd I was surprised it was 8 hours. But ut was fun. I got something for that, i'll let you know. I should get the 3rd call today.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Is anyone els finished with their 3rd call from Kim? The one with inviting Misty to a Gala... all I got was an 8 hour gig and nothing els special is that about right? Unless I missed something in the storyline from last night because Kim made me wait for 2 hours and stay up till 1 am for a response. lol
    Same happened to me! I was anticipating some kind of reward following the first two gigs. Oh well I will check back in 28 hours from now for the fourth gig!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was wondering because I picked someone young and fresh (or whatever the wording was) and Kim made it seem like it was maybe the wrong choice. I ended up with Misty although I haven't done the gig yet
  • Options
    xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I still haven't gotten the second one. Just keeps saying to check back in 48 hours or that she's busy.
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • Options
    CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    Lol okay this is kind of fun. Nice addition!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Same happened to me! I was anticipating some kind of reward following the first two gigs. Oh well I will check back in 28 hours from now for the fourth gig!
    I was wondering because I picked someone young and fresh (or whatever the wording was) and Kim made it seem like it was maybe the wrong choice. I ended up with Misty although I haven't done the gig yet

Same here, but I went with Korkov at Panino. The chats sure are fun, however the premise of getting something was what made this feature special, this last gig itself didn't had a remarkable storyline.

If we start to not be rewarded, I may delete the messenger (that thing is killing my battery ugh!), mainly if I found out that the choices affect the outcomes!

A single k-star is already something.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Same here still have only done the first quest. I've been waiting since Saturday and it's now wednesday lol I'm pretty sure 48 hours have gone by.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Okay so wait, after the second call does that mean we go through different paths from now on depending on our replies? Just like soundspretty I choose the young and fresh one and Kim wasn't sure about it so I got referred to invite Misty and only got 1 gig.

It looks like maybe Linda choose the other option and she got 2 gigs? While Vats had Korkov? This is interesting lol I thought that whatever way we went it would only stick to one outcome.
  • Options
    Well I know for the young and fresh (I think Kim was actually talking about the theme of the party) she suggested using a younger designer, hence Misty. I'm guessing if you chose the classic you got someone else? Is the problem is that there wasn't a reward for this one? I still haven't done it yet.

Did we all get the same reward for the second gig, the dating one? There was an option there where you had to choose between two guys and then between two items for a little retail therapy.
  • Options
    Okay so wait, after the second call does that mean we go through different paths from now on depending on our replies? Just like soundspretty I choose the young and fresh one and Kim wasn't sure about it so I got referred to invite Misty and only got 1 gig.

It looks like maybe Linda choose the other option and she got 2 gigs? While Vats had Korkov? This is interesting lol I thought that whatever way we went it would only stick to one outcome.

I went with Korkov at Oak but there was no reward or second gig. I think our choices do not affect the outcome. Now my 48 are up and I just got a message about the fourth gig from KimBot, so fun this new feature!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    SPOILER: You get nothing after the 4th gig. :(

A k-star would've been nice, but it's still fun!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Does this mean whatever we choose we get k-stars for the first quest, silver heart necklace for the second quest and nothing for the 3rd quest???
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I went with Korkov at Oak but there was no reward or second gig. I think our choices do not affect the outcome. Now my 48 are up and I just got a message about the fourth gig from KimBot, so fun this new feature!!
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    SPOILER: You get nothing after the 4th gig. :(
    A k-star would've been nice, but it's still fun!
    Ugh that is too bad, was really hoping for something. Aw well maybe after the fifth gig...
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Does this mean whatever we choose we get k-stars for the first quest, silver heart necklace for the second quest and nothing for the 3rd quest???
    I think so! I have now read three different scenarios and we all got the same outcome.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    On one hand that's good that we're not missing out with "wrong" choices. I think we all got spoiled by the first and second gigs lol! If this is going to be a regular occurrence though I'm ok with not getting anything. Especially when you're out of storylines the game gets so boring so this will help freshen it up. Although a gift once in a while would be great :)
  • Options
    I have to be honest I put this on hold while I was grinding, but now I got one tb and the others stopped after the 3rd prize, so I'm going to pick that up again today. AND, couldn't agree more soundspretty, a gift once in a while would be nice in the game. Like the gift from the first Kim call, or was the 2nd? I better go play to find out. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    We got k-stars the first call and a necklace the second, although that was technically from her friend :)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    48 hours are up and no new messages. Guess that was it?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I just got a message from Kim and have no other option but to choose "Share"? What does that mean?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    48 hours are up and no new messages. Guess that was it?
    Same for me... Hope there are more gigs coming...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Silly me, I thought the bot was glitched and stopped it, then started it again. It began from the very start. But that's alright I guess, since there seems to be no new gigs from Bot!Kim (Kimbot?) anyway. Hope we will get something new real soon! I absolutely love this feature.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I´m wondering if Kalinda knows something about it :o I miss Kimbot already!
  • Options
    I deleted the app, it was killing my battery horribly! I'll keep an eye on your posts when/if Kimbot returns to decide if it's worth the trouble.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Vats - I don't know how you can delete Faceboook Messenger. My life wouldn't be the same without it!

We will release more stories for the bot soon. Please be patient because otherwise you may have to start from the beginning like KatePillgrim said.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I put kik on the two Androids. I'm not a fan of Fb messenger. Too all in my business. Lol but I'd take it if I had to for the
    kimBot. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Vats - I don't know how you can delete Faceboook Messenger. My life wouldn't be the same without it!

We will release more stories for the bot soon. Please be patient because otherwise you may have to start from the beginning like KatePillgrim said.
    aVAtC0f.gif

Doesn't the conversation stay saved at the facebook messenger?:confused:

Ouch! Well no regrets for now, I charged my battery 30h ago and played both games several times and it's still kicking, while the app was there it used to last for 10h or so.

Now as for your question... I already have KKH to take my life away, no need of more apps to burry myself for good!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Haha touché!

Yes, I think Facebook Messenger will save your chat history.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I have 10 more hours till she's free again. I didn't start the devices at the same time. This is such a fun feature.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Same! I use it more/in place of texting. It's just so much easier to send pictures and chat. It is quite a large app though but I don't notice it draining my battery any more than the other apps I have. Or maybe I'm just used to it :p I always shut it off when I'm not using though, so maybe that helps.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Same! I use it more/in place of texting. It's just so much easier to send pictures and chat. It is quite a large app though but I don't notice it draining my battery any more than the other apps I have. Or maybe I'm just used to it :p I always shut it off when I'm not using though, so maybe that helps.

I love it too! Those chat heads are genius. I can do anything else and quickly respond, and then move it out of the way. I use it separate from facebook.